funny banner for cy award :) (Community)

funny banner for cy award :) // Community

1  |

heu

Apr 14, 2004, 8:50pm
http://www.alusion-fr.com/cyawards.swf

http://www.alusion-fr.com/cyawards.gif

iff you like , the banner is free :)))
good luck !!!

alphabit phalpha

Apr 14, 2004, 10:15pm
Oooo...that's really pretty Heu:)
Thanks!
Bit:)

[View Quote]

heu

Apr 14, 2004, 10:46pm
i have made 2 other banner for cy awards
http://www.alusion-fr.com/cyawards2.gif
http://www.alusion-fr.com/cyawards2.swf

thanks alphabit phalpha
iff you want the banner is for your site
but sorry i have not a object cy award for make a good picture :((

"heu" <heu at alusion-fr.com> a écrit dans le message de
news:407db21e at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> http://www.alusion-fr.com/cyawards.swf
>
> http://www.alusion-fr.com/cyawards.gif
>
> iff you like , the banner is free :)))
> good luck !!!

zeofatex

Apr 14, 2004, 11:54pm
Change choise in "make your choise" to choice and voter in "Voter for your
favorites" to vote. I realise you don't speak english hehe, all the rest is
good however :)

Apr 15, 2004, 8:59am
nice banner just, whats funny about it? :)

-SWE

[View Quote]

heu

Apr 15, 2004, 10:45am
the banner is for all
thanks zeofatex
sory for my litle english
i have rewrite the banner
new ubdate in
http://www.alusion-fr.com/cyawards.swf
http://www.alusion-fr.com/cyawards.gif

http://www.alusion-fr.com/cyawards2.swf
http://www.alusion-fr.com/cyawards2.gif

"swe" <swe at swe-e.com> a écrit dans le message de
news:407e5d1d at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> nice banner just, whats funny about it? :)
>
> -SWE

[View Quote]

rossyboy

Apr 15, 2004, 2:43pm
Nice banner, but it goes really really really really fast on my comp.
You might wanna slow it down a bit, or it might just be me.

[View Quote]

heu

Apr 15, 2004, 4:57pm
yes but cyawards or cyawards2 ?

cyawards.gif = 5s and 40.1k
cyawards.swf = 5s and 10k
cyawards2.gif = 20s and 70.8k
cyawards2.gif = 20s and 15k

"heu" <heu at alusion-fr.com> a écrit dans le message de
news:407e75f2 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> the banner is for all
> thanks zeofatex
> sory for my litle english
> i have rewrite the banner
> new ubdate in
> http://www.alusion-fr.com/cyawards.swf
> http://www.alusion-fr.com/cyawards.gif
>
> http://www.alusion-fr.com/cyawards2.swf
> http://www.alusion-fr.com/cyawards2.gif
>

> "swe" <swe at swe-e.com> a écrit dans le message de
> news:407e5d1d at server1.Activeworlds.com...

zeofatex

Apr 15, 2004, 6:06pm
*Doh* it still says "voter for your favorites" lol it should be "Vote for
your favorites"

Maybe we can get Xelag to translate for us lol?

[View Quote]

zeofatex

Apr 15, 2004, 6:07pm
Yes, you might want to slow it down a bit, it's extremely fast on my PC,
especially the second one.

[View Quote]

heu

Apr 15, 2004, 6:39pm
the slow banner :)
http://www.alusion-fr.com/cyawards3.gif
http://www.alusion-fr.com/cyawards3.swf

http://www.alusion-fr.com/cyawards4.gif
http://www.alusion-fr.com/cyawards4.swf

"zeofatex" <greg at warpedsoap.com> a écrit dans le message de
news:407edd67$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Yes, you might want to slow it down a bit, it's extremely fast on my PC,
> especially the second one.

[View Quote]

starfleet starfleet

Apr 15, 2004, 6:44pm
Shouldn't it be favourites?

[View Quote]

zeofatex

Apr 15, 2004, 7:11pm
no

[View Quote]

xelag

Apr 15, 2004, 8:46pm
[View Quote] >no

Yes. Well according to British standards. The former Colonies have
modified the language, of course :)

Alex

[View Quote]

lioness.