^_^ (Community)

^_^ // Community

1  |

johnf

Mar 30, 2004, 4:09pm
http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com

baro

Mar 30, 2004, 5:25pm
You're on time out for the rest of the day buster.

zeofatex

Mar 30, 2004, 5:46pm
That's old... like... really old...

[View Quote]

ciena

Mar 30, 2004, 6:07pm
thats not a badger its a skunk lol! phew!
[View Quote]

linn

Mar 30, 2004, 6:31pm
LOL!

[View Quote]

lioness.

Mar 30, 2004, 9:14pm
hmmmmmmmm nooo.... seen lots of skunks and that is a badger. ;-"D

[View Quote]

brock

Mar 30, 2004, 9:23pm
.....Kruzen

--
Brock,
IceFlare Network

[View Quote]

xelag

Mar 30, 2004, 9:25pm
Yes, a badger. That was my patrol when I was a boy scout!

Alex

[View Quote] >hmmmmmmmm nooo.... seen lots of skunks and that is a badger. ;-"D

[View Quote]

ciena

Mar 30, 2004, 9:49pm
Lol ya u r right :) they do have striped face :)
[View Quote]

ferruccio

Mar 31, 2004, 6:11am
That is so old. :P In nost forums I see mods post "please no badger
threads."

ya, i've had alot of skunk, and that looks like its badgered!

-SWE

[View Quote]

archergirl

Mar 31, 2004, 2:57pm
yeah Ferr, but there's always someone who hasn't seen it before... come on
now, lighten up. ^,^

[View Quote]

lioness.

Apr 1, 2004, 12:30am
Like me and some of the people I sent it to???? ;-"D ROFL

[View Quote]

count dracula

Apr 1, 2004, 10:23am
Ok, I have watched it for 7 hours now, when does it end?

Drac
"johnf" <johnf at 3d-reality.com.no-spam-please> kirjoitti viestiss
news:4069b7cf at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com

johnf

Apr 1, 2004, 10:53am
Umm err.. its a loop methinks.. tho it goes out of sync sometimes LOL

~John