aw Community Hate Mail Straight from The sources (Community)

aw Community Hate Mail Straight from The sources // Community

1  2  |

princess nerwen

Mar 10, 2004, 5:56am
From: "linn" <ironhead at digitalpassage.com>
To: jennifer755 at cox.net
Subject: Your going to get what you deserve on Active Worlds.
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 22:37:19 -0600
From: "linn" <ironhead at digitalpassage.com>
To: jennifer755 at cox.net
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 22:37:19 -0600

Did you like the E-Mail I told everyone that was from you in the
Newsgroups?
I can't stand you and I will spend everyday doing these things to hurt
you.
You are a sick individual with your wannabe bitch attitude. When you
ever
get the money for the surgery I hope you die on the table when they are
in
mid cut of your dick.

Everyone will believe me over you because no one believes a freak.

Fuck You,
Linn

eturn-Path: <AntiHomo69 at boxfrog.com>
From: "Strike Rapier" <strike at Rapiercom.freeserve.co.uk>
To: jennifer755 at cox.net
Subject: On Behalf Of All Activeworlds Citizens...
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 19:22:21 -0600

Keep your shit out of the NGs. We have enough idiot posters as it is and
we
do not need a freak like you talking to AW's youth. No one is directly
attacking you with worms or trying to invade your system but so help me
god
if you don't shut the fuck up I will be forced to do so.

From: "Linda Ainsworth" <ironhead at digitalpassage.com>
To: "princess nerwen" <jennifer755 at cox.net>
Subject: RE: DON'T POSS ON THE ACTIVE WORLDS NEWSGROUPS AGAINST ME
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 20:36:07 -0600
with no reverse DNS entry.

dont threaten me again!! this has been posted so we all can see what YOU
know how to do

thelady263414 at hotmail.com

[View Quote]

elyk

Mar 10, 2004, 8:42am
PK's dont cover emails. Best advice: "block option" ;)

[View Quote]

carlbanks

Mar 10, 2004, 11:50am
I agree with Ry, Linn is a lovable person who would never be rude to anyone.

And I'm turning 14 on the 27th of march and I too get mad when people
blame kids.

[View Quote]

andras

Mar 10, 2004, 12:02pm
Thanks

--
Andras
"It's MY computer" (tm Steve Gibson)

wizard myrddin

Mar 10, 2004, 12:21pm
Seconded

:-)

[View Quote]

naughtyredhead o

Mar 10, 2004, 1:20pm
Thirded... LOL oh and can we add a section to the newsgroups for the psycho
posters The lady and Princess Nerwin? Im sick of sorting through nonsence..
[View Quote]

princess nerwen

Mar 10, 2004, 4:17pm
Guess you don't understand these are the e-mails directly from my inbox,
headers and IP's too, DNS servers, all from IE and OLE to show the real
attitudes of those who are of a closed mind. Open your mind, let life
and Reality Shine in, and you will be saved.
[View Quote]

princess nerwen

Mar 10, 2004, 4:18pm
Ry, sorry but when I got on AW linn sent me a Gram with the same intent.
[View Quote]

wizard myrddin

Mar 10, 2004, 4:28pm
Hi

Linn will no longer respond to your statements. I have asked he to progress
your allegations to the authorities as you seen to have something against
her.

Please let them track the source of the alleged emails, I'm sure you will be
contacted by them to trace the source of the threats made to her equipment
etc.

[View Quote]

princess nerwen

Mar 10, 2004, 4:28pm
Its odd that I only specifically name 3 people, and those are from my
OLE E-Mails, and they are the Header information of the E-Mails, not
typed in, or imagined. You want the actual E-Mails, I can post them here
too, seems to me that if anyone cared,and I am sure no one of you do,
you would understand that this day, and the days prior, are a result of
an attack on my personal safety. The original post of GK issues, with no
referances to my sexual anything, somehow grew to this, via anothers
actions. I was appalled to see that someone waskind enough to post a
link to my website, and then begin a one person Crusade against me.
gathering many in the shadows of thta persons shadow, and creating an
army of those who would do me, and others like me bodily harm, and would
have no remorse in their actions. If you feel I have taken this too far,
just thank the person thta originally started this. It did start as a
hate and discrimination crusade, and now has turned into a war of words,
and violent threats. I have the original GK post and there is nothing
violent or derogatory in it, just requests to fix a situation I saw
needed fixing. Understand, when I get these E-Mails and Threats, I
respond in kind, it is not like me to be an angry and disrespectful
person, but when my persnal being is attacked, I am going to defend
myself.
[View Quote]

princess nerwen

Mar 10, 2004, 4:29pm
Sent to the PKs, it is outside the PK domain, thus they suggest I post
it to abuse, which it has been
[View Quote]

naughtyredhead o

Mar 10, 2004, 4:35pm
PN, all you have to do is look at all the headers to see IT'S FAKE, that
didnt come from Linn.. it came from an idiot who signed up for email at
boxfrog.com and used Linn's name and addy as there name... enough is
enough... and stop threatening people... *rolls eyes*

[View Quote]

johnf

Mar 10, 2004, 4:36pm
Nerwen, you can get these from posts to the NG and apply these to your own
forgeries.

~John

[View Quote]

johnf

Mar 10, 2004, 4:37pm
AWI can prove if a telegram was sent or not, though apparently not the
content.

~John

[View Quote]

johnf

Mar 10, 2004, 4:38pm
Fraid anything on computers can be faked.

~John

[View Quote] Fourthed

jerme

Mar 10, 2004, 6:52pm
Will you people just freaking give it up?? It's not that big of a
deal... It's just a little chat program. Turn the computer off and go
for a walk in the park.

Jesus.. You are worse than a bunch of 5th graders. GROW UP!!!

-Jeremy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jeremy Booker - Owner / Webmaster
JTech Web Systems
www.JTechWebSystems.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about
itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." -Mathew 5:34

[View Quote]

themask

Mar 10, 2004, 8:02pm
Princess Nerwen started all this trouble, and PK's dont do much at all.

--

Signed,
TheMask

:: Owner of Delusional-Minds Hosting ::
Free world hosting.. Just a T-Gram will do it.

http://www.delusional-minds.com

[View Quote]

maki

Mar 10, 2004, 9:38pm
Stop replying to posts like these. They're just fishing for attention. It is
ridiculous and disgusting - we don't need to acknowledge it.

Maki Kato
http://awnews.org
[View Quote]

the lady

Mar 10, 2004, 9:38pm
Elyk,

Please, there are certain PK's I would not ask for advice if it depended
upon me keeping my life. If I need advice from you, I will ask.

Thank you kindly for your understanding.

The Lady
thelady263414 at hotmail.com

[View Quote]

the lady

Mar 10, 2004, 9:47pm
Elyk,

It isn't to hurt your feelings but please see it from my point of view.
It's very difficult to be the victim of disgusting acts while an on duty PK
watches on without saying a word. I have those that I trust if I need
advice and those that I do not. I'm sure that it the way it is with quite a
few people in AW, not just me.

The Lady
thelady263414 at hotmail.com

[View Quote]