The Game (Community)

The Game // Community

1  2  3  |  

the lady

Feb 19, 2004, 9:12am
This is being stated *off the game record*

Finally figured out what is going on here in AW. It has to do with a game
that is being played that it is whatever you say it is. If I said, "people
attack me all the time" then people will attack me all the time. The clock
in AW gate might represent that it only goes on for a certain amount of
time. Now that I have figured this out, I have a responsibility to tell
you, and also say I will not participate in this whatsoever. And those who
have deceived or used me to have this game played out to their advantage - I
don't want anything to do with you while this is going on. I'm not saying I
dont forgive you, just saying I dont want to be involved with you in any
way. I will not leave AW, but I certainly don't want to be a part of this
anymore, in any way, and I will not take anything that is handed to me
during this "game time".

What a cruel kind of game where no one is told the rules - no one, that is,
unless you happen to have a good friend that has figured it out. But why
should they tell you, it is to their advantage to keep the information to
themselves. A sick game.

zeofatex

Feb 19, 2004, 9:14am
What are you talking about? Active Worlds is not a game.


[View Quote]

the taz

Feb 19, 2004, 9:41am
Do you take any kind of illegal drugs? any prescription pills for "seeing
things" ?



[View Quote]

swe

Feb 19, 2004, 12:46pm
God, ok, i've finally figured The Lady out, she's just someone trying to get
a laugh outta this, she's just taking the piss. and that right now seems to
be the only possible explaination, well that and her being a total idiot,
but i think its the first.

-SWE

[View Quote]

daphne

Feb 19, 2004, 1:01pm
I am the Game Master... Are you the Key Keeper??? (or what were thoes
two names from Ghostbusters? It's been a while since I've seen it..) *G*


[View Quote]

swe

Feb 19, 2004, 1:14pm
ghost busters? thought that was from the matrix?
[View Quote]

themask

Feb 19, 2004, 1:21pm
I swear, it must take her years to figure out the real AW if there is one..

wizard myrddin

Feb 19, 2004, 1:57pm
No Daphne I am the Games Master

Ask Kirk Douglas



[View Quote]

carlbanks

Feb 19, 2004, 3:30pm
Ok seriously, what is going on?

[View Quote] > This is being stated *off the game record*
>
> Finally figured out what is going on here in AW. It has to do with a game
> that is being played that it is whatever you say it is. If I said, "people
> attack me all the time" then people will attack me all the time. The clock
> in AW gate might represent that it only goes on for a certain amount of
> time. Now that I have figured this out, I have a responsibility to tell
> you, and also say I will not participate in this whatsoever. And those who
> have deceived or used me to have this game played out to their advantage - I
> don't want anything to do with you while this is going on. I'm not saying I
> dont forgive you, just saying I dont want to be involved with you in any
> way. I will not leave AW, but I certainly don't want to be a part of this
> anymore, in any way, and I will not take anything that is handed to me
> during this "game time".
>
> What a cruel kind of game where no one is told the rules - no one, that is,
> unless you happen to have a good friend that has figured it out. But why
> should they tell you, it is to their advantage to keep the information to
> themselves. A sick game.
>
>

swe

Feb 19, 2004, 3:31pm
i believe my post explains it all ^_^

-SWE

[View Quote]

tart sugar

Feb 19, 2004, 4:12pm
It's "I am the GATE KEEPER." LoL!!!! I swear.

Are you the Key Master?
<gives secret hand shake>

[View Quote]

1st

Feb 19, 2004, 4:40pm
and I am the walrus coo coo ka choo
[View Quote]

johnf

Feb 19, 2004, 4:53pm
I am the egg man!

~John

[View Quote]

elyk

Feb 19, 2004, 6:05pm
*tag* You're it!! *runs away*



[View Quote]

johnf

Feb 19, 2004, 8:47pm
What game?

~John

[View Quote]

alexthemartian

Feb 19, 2004, 9:17pm
lol i ignore every post you make.. and ignore all replies made of it...
i just Move on to the next topic

[View Quote]

syntax

Feb 19, 2004, 9:39pm
Who likes cheese and why do they get sick from it?

?_?
--
- Syntax -
synny at swcity.net
http://www.swcity.net

[View Quote] > What a cruel kind of game where no one is told the rules - no one, that
is,
> unless you happen to have a good friend that has figured it out. But why
> should they tell you, it is to their advantage to keep the information to
> themselves. A sick game.

imagine

Feb 20, 2004, 3:04am
[View Quote] You are just now figureing this out? Do you plan to keep saying people are
attacking you now that you know?

Personally, I don't think this is why people are attacking you. Dig deeper
for your answer as to why :)

>The clock
> in AW gate might represent that it only goes on for a certain amount of
> time.<<<<<

WHAT has the time of day on the AW clock have to do with ANYTHING? Is this a
random thought that just slipped out? There seems to be so many random
thoughts escapeing from your typewriter these days :)

> Now that I have figured this out, I have a responsibility to tell
> you, and also say I will not participate in this whatsoever.<<<<

If that were true, you would not have made this post. THINK ABOUT IT

> And those who
> have deceived or used me to have this game played out to their advantage -
I
> don't want anything to do with you while this is going on.<<<<

If people are deceiveing you or useing you, I really think it isn't because
of a game. Usually it's your paranoia. The times it's true it's probably
because of something stupid you did.

>I'm not saying I
> dont forgive you, just saying I dont want to be involved with you in any
> way. I will not leave AW, but I certainly don't want to be a part of this
> anymore, in any way, and I will not take anything that is handed to me
> during this "game time".<<<<

You mean you are starting another one of your instagating games and you are
just going to sit back and see what caos it causes again. Is that what you
are saying?

> What a cruel kind of game where no one is told the rules - no one, that
is,
> unless you happen to have a good friend that has figured it out. But why
> should they tell you, it is to their advantage to keep the information to
> themselves. A sick game.

So you think your friend knows something you don't and they aren't talking?
Careful, your paranoia is showing again :)

This only games being played here are the ones started by you. Instagation
and paranoia are games you play very well. You seem to know all the right
buttons to push to cause caos in the news groups. I'm not falling or it.

I thought in the past that maybe you were raised in a convent and the other
sisters failed to teach you about the outside world before they set you
loose. Then I thought that you took drugs, maybe alcohol a bit too. Another
thought that ran throught my mind was that maybe you are in a mental
hospital and you found a way to sneak on to the computer. In which case I
think your keeper shouldn't leave the keys to the computer room laying
around.

No one would be saying anything to you if you didn't always make such weird
posts out of the blue with no facts or any proof to back them up. Most of
your posts are like this one, full of paranoia. There is no secret game in
AW. You seem to have a problem looking at your self realisticlly. The things
YOU do and say is the problem. If you would just act normal you wouldn't
have a problem. But, that may be to much to ask. You have been doing stuff
like this for years and you still don't get it.

I am not playing what ever GAME you are talking about. This post is not
about any GAME. It's just the way I feel when I read your posts.

I have to add tho, if I were playing the game you are talking about. You
most asuredly would NOT be picked to be on my team. Sorry

Imagine

the lady

Feb 20, 2004, 4:48am
The mere fact of the corruption that takes place here certainly would be
reason enough for people to question others motives. Things that happen in
AW are weird - also sometimes cruel. That in itself would be reason to
wonder if someone is deceiving you.

You call my experiences paranoia. Things that happen in AW link to local
locations. Sometimes in a cruel way, sometimes in a good way. If this has
never happened to you, I'm happy for you. However, if it saves one person
from the agony of wondering if they are the only one, I have found much
satisfaction in making the post.

[View Quote]

themask

Feb 20, 2004, 7:29am
You need to see a psycharist. You do probally like to stir up stupidity in
the NG's and start headaches, eh?

themask

Feb 20, 2004, 7:30am
Another note, Imagine really took the words we really didnt feel like saying
and told you.. and what you did is deny.. yeah, nevermind..

syntax

Feb 20, 2004, 9:23am
Why do you guys attempt to knock sense into her? It's just not going to
happen, people. So don't try. >_<
--
- Syntax -
synny at swcity.net
http://www.swcity.net
http://forum.swcity.net

[View Quote]

zeofatex

Feb 20, 2004, 9:33am
lol. Everyone should just block her and make her feel like a social outcast,
than maybe she'll STFU. She seems to be the one starting all the problems.
If she'd stop posting all her nonsense garbage maybe there'd be some peace
and quiet. Notice how well the newsgroups were doing (flamewise) before she
posted. She must be attention craving or psychotic and doesn't know when to
stop, one or the other. If she's crazy than I feel sorry for her, but if
she's only posting because she's bored and needs attention (she has no
friends?) than these posts are just really un-called for.

[View Quote]

weizer

Feb 20, 2004, 11:00am
The Lady the problem with you is that you always make big statements, but
nobody knows what you're talking about. What's the use of sending a post in
a NGs that nobody understands ? You always talk with tons of insinuations.
Make it clear. What is cruel ? Give examples for god's sake.

-Weizer

"the lady" <thelady263414 at hotmail.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
4035add5 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> The mere fact of the corruption that takes place here certainly would be
> reason enough for people to question others motives. Things that happen
in
> AW are weird - also sometimes cruel. That in itself would be reason to
> wonder if someone is deceiving you.
>
> You call my experiences paranoia. Things that happen in AW link to local
> locations. Sometimes in a cruel way, sometimes in a good way. If this
has
> never happened to you, I'm happy for you. However, if it saves one person
> from the agony of wondering if they are the only one, I have found much
> satisfaction in making the post.
>
[View Quote] > Another
I
> weird
of
in
> things
stuff
>
>

imagine

Feb 20, 2004, 2:34pm
[View Quote] What corruption is takeing place here in AW? You can't just make a statement
like that and not give examples. We don't know what you are talking about,
so how do you expect us to understand your problem?

>Things that happen in
> AW are weird - also sometimes cruel.

Again; You can't just make a statement like that and not give examples. What
things are weird and cruel? More info please.

>That in itself would be reason to
> wonder if someone is deceiving you.
>
> You call my experiences paranoia.

No, I said that the things you say in your posts makes you sound paranoid. I
don't know what your experiences are. You never actually tell any one what
they are. You only say, bad things are happening in AW. Well I don't know
what bad things you are talking about cause you never actually say what they
are.

>Things that happen in AW link to local
> locations.<<

Have you considered staying out of those local areas that you seem to be
finding bad things in? Maybe one of the problems is that you keep going back
for more.

>Sometimes in a cruel way, sometimes in a good way.<

We all have to take the good with the bad. Do you expect it ALL to be good?
Life is a mixture of good and bad. Maybe you don't know how to step away
from the bad.

>If this has
> never happened to you, I'm happy for you.<<

Again; You can't just make a statement like that and not give examples.If
what never happened to me? And I really don't seem to be haveing the
problems in AW you are haveing so BE HAPPY FOR ME :)

>However, if it saves one person
> from the agony of wondering if they are the only one, I have found much
> satisfaction in making the post.<<

Ok, i'll bite :)
If any one out there in AW land has been able to sort out the lady's
problems and knows what the heck she is talking about, and especially if her
posts have SAVED you from the AGONY of wondering if You are the ONLY ONE,
please step forward and give her the apreciation she thinks she deserves :)
She really wants to feel satisfied. So, please speak up.

Imagine


>
[View Quote]

r i c h a r d

Feb 20, 2004, 3:20pm
Does she even know her self?

ciena

Feb 20, 2004, 4:40pm
lmao!!
[View Quote]

princess nerwen

Feb 21, 2004, 8:36am
Ok here you go, the reason many post here is because others here flame
and irritate many at the Gate and also in the AW GZ. So much so that
hate and discrimination have come to AW and the AW community without
taking the time to even understand that the persons life is just they
were given from birth, so why make them feel worse when you seem to fan
the flames to make someones day bad or worse than it already is? Grow
up, get a life and make some sense of what you live to do. If this makes
no semse, then I can understand why, the education of the children today
is abhorrent at worst, and learining about no readin or writing or
arithametic like when I was a little girl. You all have lives, yet pick
on others because you feel you are superior to them and have no remorse
in it. Someday you'll get older, and have a life, maybe, and someone
will step on your parade and then you'll understand it. but till then,
you'll probably bash me for this post too, but that has always been,
since you all have no loves to actually live but here.


---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.592 / Virus Database: 375 - Release Date: 2/18/04

mongo

Feb 21, 2004, 1:34pm
I took just one sentance, and attempted to clean it up a tad.

If this makes no semse (sense), then I can understand why, (comma spliced
sentance) the education of the children today is abhorrent at worst, and
learining (learning)about no (not learning about?)readin (reading)or writing
(comma rather than "or") or arithametic (arithmetic) like when I was a
little girl.

Nuff said. I won't even comment on the delicious irony of the message stated
being lost in the grammatical errors.

imagine

Feb 21, 2004, 2:42pm
I may be wrong but, your post seems to indicate that you are under the
impression that the lady is a child? If so; she is not, she is a grown
woman. I am also under the impression you think that this is the first post
the lady has made; it is not. The post made to start this thread is only one
of hundreds of off the wall posts the lady has made over the years. And for
years we have been trying to understand what she is talking about. She isn't
illiterate; she writes quite well. She just omits the explainations for the
problems she dumps on us here. I do understand that kids are in AW and that
kids will say weird things and that's why I don't post on their weird posts.
But, like I said, the lady is not a kid, she is a grown woman. She likes to
stir up trouble in the news groups. I only ask that she explain the problem,
before I respond to the problems she claims to be haveing. As long as she
keeps posting veuge references to problems she is haveing, I will keep
asking her for more info. She seems to feel that it's ok for us to go to war
with people in AW without knowing all the facts.

I am trying to explain my possision on posting on the lady's posts. If I
missed your point, I apologize :) It was kind of hard to understand some of
your post. And I do understand that some people don't have reading and
writeing skills. I am not trying to put down your post in any way.

Imagine





[View Quote]

1  2  3  |  
Awportals.com is a privately held community resource website dedicated to Active Worlds.
Copyright (c) Mark Randall 2006 - 2022. All Rights Reserved.
Awportals.com   ·   ProLibraries Live   ·   Twitter   ·   LinkedIn