Error with loading of objects. (Community)

Error with loading of objects. // Community

1  |

carlbanks

Jan 30, 2004, 12:59pm
In Enchant and Magik I can't load but someone else can. Did OP rules change?

starfleet

Jan 30, 2004, 1:10pm
Referrer is enforced at all times now.

"starfleet" <Starfleet at Command.com> wrote in news:401a73e7$1
at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Referrer is enforced at all times now.

I hope that you don't mean that you will deny access if no Referer header
is present. Remember, Referer is a completely optional header and many
firewalls block it. It can also be easily spoofed.