BRING BACK 2.1/2.2 GATE (Community)

BRING BACK 2.1/2.2 GATE // Community

1  |

johnf

Jan 28, 2004, 8:04pm
for a while

:-P

~John

brock

Jan 28, 2004, 8:05pm
No.

--

Brock,

IceFlare Network
Founder/Administrator

http://www.iceflare.com/
http://www.iceflare.net/

[View Quote]

alexthemartian

Jan 28, 2004, 8:42pm
maybe aw can create 2 worlds to keep them in, just so people can see
it.. kinda like AWGZ, it will just be a preservation world... for past gates

oh an what also would be cool... is bring back JUNODOME, but cuz aw cant
use the Juno name without their permission then all the picts and signs
should be changed to something else.

[View Quote] > for a while

> :-P
>
> ~John

johnf

Jan 28, 2004, 8:58pm
Hmm a display world of all old aw gates wud be nice

^_^

~John

[View Quote]

elyk

Jan 28, 2004, 10:33pm
Chloe and I were talking about that recently as an option. However, we do
need all the old files to follow through with it. I'd need to contact AWI
to see if they still have them :)

[View Quote]

ry

Jan 29, 2004, 1:58am
Uh Why?

It would be silly having two aw gate builds in 2 worlds.....there will be
like..9 people in "AWGate" and 6 in whatever the other world is called.....

--

Ry
Citizen#: 323710

brock

Jan 29, 2004, 3:56pm
i'm pretty sure they would.

[View Quote]

alexthemartian

Jan 29, 2004, 7:24pm
umm who said it actually had to be in full use? look at AWGZ and AW, you
dont see half in one and half in other, even tho it is almost the same
exact GZ. i think it was intended to have the others be preservation of
historic gates, that all.

[View Quote] > Uh Why?

> It would be silly having two aw gate builds in 2 worlds.....there will be
> like..9 people in "AWGate" and 6 in whatever the other world is called.....
>
> --
>
> Ry
> Citizen#: 323710

"alexthemartian" <alex at virtual-studios.net> wrote in
news:40197a28$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> umm who said it actually had to be in full use? look at AWGZ and AW,
> you dont see half in one and half in other, even tho it is almost the
> same exact GZ. i think it was intended to have the others be
> preservation of historic gates, that all.

0/2=0. You could interpret that in two ways: you don't see half in either
worlds, because there isn't anyone in either wolrds OR you do actually see
half in one, half in the other world.