IceFlare Ultimate Object Path (Community)

IceFlare Ultimate Object Path // Community

1  |

brock

Jan 28, 2004, 6:55pm
Coming soon as our contribution to the community, IceFlare will soon be test
driving the "Ultimate Object Path." We are going to try something unique
here, the objects and textures you create yourself, and upload yourself, but
do not have to fear the objects being overwritten or deleted because no one
else will have access to those options. Create your own objects, textures
and upload them to our object path, which you can then use, FOR FREE, in
your own world. More updates to come, Feedback Welcome.

Sincerely,

Brock,

IceFlare Network
Founder/Administrator

http://www.iceflare.com/
http://www.iceflare.net/

wizard myrddin

Jan 28, 2004, 8:47pm
Just a little thing who is Starbeam Network Ltd as I cant find this company
listed?

[View Quote]

brock

Jan 28, 2004, 8:54pm
....... ;) Shhhh my son.

--

Brock,

IceFlare Network
Founder/Administrator

http://www.iceflare.com/
http://www.iceflare.net/

[View Quote]

brock

Jan 28, 2004, 8:54pm
We've moved to Stage 2 of our testing of The new IceFlare Object Path. It is
already in place but currently in beta testing. We will keep you updated :)

--

Brock,

IceFlare Network
Founder/Administrator

http://www.iceflare.com/
http://www.iceflare.net/

[View Quote]

brock

Jan 28, 2004, 8:55pm
Hit enter too early....

But rather that site has not been updated in a year so ignore everything on
the main iceflare directory. We will be updating soon with a new layout,
hopefully by the end of uhm feb.

--

Brock,

IceFlare Network
Founder/Administrator

http://www.iceflare.com/
http://www.iceflare.net/

He is right though, LTD (or Private Limited Company) requires the equivilent
private articles of incorporation

- Mark R

[View Quote]

brock

Jan 28, 2004, 11:12pm
actually i swiped that legal info thing because it pretty much hit all the
targets i wanted and then i just went replace all (replace company name with
starbeam network) and that's how it kinda went, it's fixed in the next
update :)

--

Brock,

IceFlare Network
Founder/Administrator

http://www.iceflare.com/
http://www.iceflare.net/

[View Quote]

brock

Jan 28, 2004, 11:22pm
Alright we are out of Beta testing and fully operational.

IceFlare World Hosting Customers may use the new Ultimate Object Path, just
point your browser to www.iceflare.net/op/ and proceed :D

Also the public is welcome to use our op www.iceflare.net/op/ but may not
use the IceFlare Object Path Uploader, that is only avaliable to IceFlare
World Hosting Customers.

If you wish to become a IceFlare World Hosting Customer, please message me.

--

Brock,

IceFlare Network
Founder/Administrator

http://www.iceflare.com/
http://www.iceflare.net/

[View Quote]

builderz

Jan 29, 2004, 12:40pm
Well, if you live in the US and are doing business or taking orders
without using your own real name (for example, as "IceFlare Network"
instead of "Mr. John Doe"), the very least you *legally* need to do is
file for a "doing business as" (or DBA), also referred to as a
fictitious name. The average cost ranges anywhere from $20 to $80
depending upon which state you live in. Any income you get from your
business will then be taxed along with your own personal taxes if you
have a valid DBA.

Builderz
http://www.3dhost.net

"wizard myrddin" <admin at rdescape.co.uk> wrote in
news:40183bed$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Just a little thing who is Starbeam Network Ltd as I cant find this
> company listed?

His copyright notice is invalid as well, unless he has a time machine.

KAH

brock

Jan 29, 2004, 3:52pm
stop hijacking my thread, this is about IF Ultimate OP

[View Quote]

rossyboy

Jan 29, 2004, 7:39pm
Is that the royal we?

[View Quote] > We've moved to Stage 2 of our testing of The new IceFlare Object Path. It is
> already in place but currently in beta testing. We will keep you updated :)

tart sugar

Jan 29, 2004, 10:58pm
We are not amused.

[View Quote]

ry

Jan 30, 2004, 12:56am
Kah, what do you expect, this is brock...

Ry