Happy Holidays (Community)

Happy Holidays // Community

1  2  |

asb

Dec 22, 2003, 4:38pm
Wishing you all a Happy Holiday to you and your families from, Las Vegas,
NV.

orb

Dec 22, 2003, 4:39pm
Happy Holidays from Maine USA !

bro

Dec 22, 2003, 4:39pm
Welcome ASB ;) Same to you
[View Quote]

johnf

Dec 22, 2003, 4:44pm
Is Steven King from Maine?

~John

[View Quote]

orb

Dec 22, 2003, 4:49pm
Stephen King the author is from Bangor Maine.. He's recovered from a recent
serious bout with pneumonia (11/29/03) and will be having a very good
holiday season.. :o)

johnf

Dec 22, 2003, 4:54pm
I thought he might be since he mentions Maine in his books a lot ^_^

~John

[View Quote]

tart sugar

Dec 22, 2003, 5:02pm
Season's Greetings and the Happiest of Holidays to all from she-CAH-go, IL

Tart Sugar
Chicago hehehe

[View Quote]

neocube

Dec 22, 2003, 5:12pm
Do yall need to know where I live? LMAO... j/k

Happy Holidays from NE PA :)>

~neocube

[View Quote]

sweets

Dec 22, 2003, 5:13pm
'Bah humbug - can't wait till its over' from Montreal, Canada....
sweets

codewarrior

Dec 22, 2003, 5:38pm
Seasons Greetings and last minute best wishes from Ottawa
Canada...

[View Quote]

ep0ch

Dec 22, 2003, 5:45pm
Got Dreamcatcher?
-Ep0ch

[View Quote]

asb

Dec 22, 2003, 5:56pm
he could very well be from Maine but I am not sure

[View Quote]

77

Dec 22, 2003, 6:05pm
Colorado USA
[View Quote]

johnf

Dec 22, 2003, 6:21pm
Reading it at the mo (not at this moment but . generally around this time
:-))

~John

[View Quote]

lioness.

Dec 22, 2003, 7:00pm
OOOOOOoooooooohhhh great book!!!! Kept me awake quite a few nights. Didn't
see the movie yet though. ;-"D

[View Quote]

lioness.

Dec 22, 2003, 7:02pm
Yes.... Season's Greetings from Northeast Pennsylvania (pinches Neo's arm
for being a schmuck ;-"p)

[View Quote]

alexthemartian

Dec 22, 2003, 7:21pm
happy holidays from Los Angeles, CA!!!! too bad we got no hail anymore :-P

[View Quote] > Wishing you all a Happy Holiday to you and your families from, Las Vegas,
> NV.

lady murasaki

Dec 22, 2003, 7:56pm
Happy Holidays from Michigan! Sends Alexthemartian our snow!

Lady Murasaki

[View Quote]

johnf

Dec 22, 2003, 8:44pm
Happy Christmas to all!
Joyeus Noel a tout!

Mesa a UKer! :-D

~John

[View Quote]

ep0ch

Dec 22, 2003, 10:39pm
Movie was bad, big changes from the book :\

[View Quote]

ep0ch

Dec 22, 2003, 10:40pm
Merry Christmas from Colorado...no snow to give Alex!
[View Quote]

lady nighthawk

Dec 22, 2003, 11:57pm
Happy Holidays from Montana, USA!

Lady NightHawk (Aeon) ~ Come see Winter Wonderland in Aeon!

[View Quote]

neocube

Dec 23, 2003, 2:52am
ROFL :)>

[View Quote]

lioness.

Dec 23, 2003, 4:34am
Awwwww how disappointing! I have yet to see a movie based on a Steven King
novel that hasn't been butchered. 0_0

[View Quote]

johnf

Dec 23, 2003, 10:17am
I didn't like LOTR films 1 & 2 as much as the book.

~John

"asb" <allstarbuilder00 at aol.com> wrote in news:3fe73a24
at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Wishing you all a Happy Holiday to you and your families from, Las Vegas,
> NV.

Merry Christmas from Oslo, Norway.

Frohe Weihnachten und ein schönes neues Jahr

wünscht Euch allen aus Göttingen (Südniedersachsen)

Volker

[View Quote]

johnf

Dec 23, 2003, 11:48am
books*

Lol

~John

[View Quote]

mauz

Dec 23, 2003, 1:28pm
[View Quote] *~^~* Hyvän joulun toivotukset talvisesta Suomesta *~^~*
*~^~* Christmas greetings from snowy Finland :) *~^~*

--
Mauz
http://mauz.info

orb

Dec 25, 2003, 7:02pm
*boooooooo* S T E P H E N King .. not Steven.. it matters.