Happiest of Holidays (Community)

Happiest of Holidays // Community

1  |

dlp anne

Dec 17, 2003, 9:30pm
from DreamlandPark to AW and all universes out there: Wishing you the
Happiest of Holidays and a very prosperous New Year. Save the spam for
after new years it wont be replied to anyway :)

Anne

elyk

Dec 17, 2003, 10:02pm
Merry Christmas Anne :)

[View Quote]

lady nighthawk

Dec 18, 2003, 1:45am
Same to you Anne! I've not done DLP or other unis yet ... toooooo lazy and
aw keeps me pretty busy LOL. Best to you and yours!

Lady NightHawk (Aeon)

[View Quote]

brock

Dec 18, 2003, 2:26am
Shut up Anne, you suck.

--
Brock
AW: 308723

Administrator:
IceFlare Starbeam Network
IceFlare Digital Entertainment
[View Quote]

neocube

Dec 18, 2003, 2:50am
See that is why I keep barbed wire around... for jackasses like the one
below!!!

Brock do us a favor.... you shut up! Please!

~neocube

[View Quote]

elyk

Dec 18, 2003, 4:08am
Brock, do you ever wonder why people hesitate to hire you for any
committees?
Shut up.

[View Quote]

ferruccio

Dec 18, 2003, 5:37am
Thank God brock's not associated with VWTV anymore, his obnoxious
self-centered frame of mind was really pulling us down.

[View Quote]

ciena

Dec 18, 2003, 6:36am
Happy holidays to you also Anne :) and everyone else in DLP, AW and all
other unis also from me :)
Ciena (aka Nikona)

"brock" <BrockL at iceflare.net> wrote in news:3fe12c67$1
at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Shut up Anne, you suck.

Yet again, you show us how mature you are... Brock, what is your problem?
You seem to get in fights with everyone over anything. Nobody likes you,
you know, and it's only your fault.

Comment about Brock growing up retracted...

- MR

[View Quote]

bowen ten.sardna@newob

Dec 18, 2003, 5:58pm
[View Quote] > "brock" <BrockL at iceflare.net> wrote in news:3fe12c67$1
> at server1.Activeworlds.com:
>

> Yet again, you show us how mature you are... Brock, what is your problem?
> You seem to get in fights with everyone over anything. Nobody likes you,
> you know, and it's only your fault.

Maybe he wants to be me or something.

http://bowen.homelinux.com
Give me ideajuice.

codewarrior

Dec 19, 2003, 3:13pm
Ever notice how long the smell of skunk lingers? Even if you
bathe and scrub and put on a lot of smelly perfume and soap,
some odours just last forever...

[View Quote]

codewarrior

Dec 19, 2003, 3:39pm
[View Quote] Some people may not like you Bowen, but when you argue
or whatever, you are at least arguing from a point of view you
feel you can defend, and I think you are capable of being
convinced by reason to change your mind on some things.

I don't see you resorting to name calling (maybe if someone
else calls you one first), or blindly posting hate mail just because
you see it's by a particular person.

My personal feeling is that Brock should just be banned from
the newsgroups. His attacks on Anne can't be justified as
anything other than 'hate' posts, and that should be grounds for
being banned.

Apparently he has some issue about something that happened
in DLP, but he seems to ignore the fact that no matter what
happened, Anne is the owner of that Universe, and she has
a right to set the rules any way she wants. She has a right to
change them whenever she wants to as well. If someone
doesn't like that it's just too bad.

He also seems to ignore the fact that dozens of people have
repeatedly told him that noone *cares* what happened.

I never see him post anything but hate either. It seems his sole
presence in these groups is to post hate in response to any
posts by people who are on his personal hate list. I'm probably
on it now too.. but I suspect I'm in good company on that list
(waves at Anne and the other thousands of Brocke 'enemies'),
and I would do anything to ensure that I wasn't on his list of
'friends' anyway (if he has any left).

It's one thing when you're having a discussion with someone
about something to impune their reputation by suggesting that
their position on an issue makes them unsavoury in some way.
That's name calling too.. but there's kind of an implied 'if'
involved.

"If" you feel that way.. then you must also feel that children
should be neglected... that is proper name calling in the course
of a discussion, and it can be part of the fun of having a heated
discussion if you don't take it personally, and don't take it too
far.

But "you suck.. you are corrupt".. that's unacceptable
behaviour, and it's unacceptable for someone to have to be
subjected to it. If you were in a public restaurant, everyone
would be looking for the proprietor to come around and
ask the moron mouthing off to leave and please don't come
back.

Either that.. or most people would leave and go somewhere
else where that kind of BS is not tolerated.

ENZO.. if you read this.. please consider asking the child
who is annoying the nice lady to either shut up or leave.

ciena

Dec 19, 2003, 8:22pm
well said ! :)
[View Quote]

brock

Dec 20, 2003, 6:42pm
code you obviously don't know the whole story

About two years ago before i was banned from DreamLand Park, Anne and
Thundercloud wronged me in a scandal that invovled, unauthorized use of my
account (TC stole my password from the UNIADMINOPTIONS) and used my account
to make fraudulent images against me, and numerous other things to undermine
my reputation and character.

--
Brock
AW: 308723

Administrator:
IceFlare Starbeam Network
IceFlare Digital Entertainment
[View Quote]

ciena

Dec 20, 2003, 11:23pm
not true. why would he go thru the trouble to do that. all he had to do was
ban u. its their uni. they can ban u without a reason if they want. besides
u undermine your own reputation.

"brock" <BrockL at iceflare.net> wrote in
news:3fe4b41c$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> code you obviously don't know the whole story
>
> About two years ago before i was banned from DreamLand Park, Anne and
> Thundercloud wronged me in a scandal that invovled, unauthorized use
> of my account (TC stole my password from the UNIADMINOPTIONS) and used
> my account to make fraudulent images against me, and numerous other
> things to undermine my reputation and character.

Boohoo! Mommy, they banned me!

Yes, you've posted about this quite a few times, the sad part is: nobody
cares. Your story sounds so stupid I find it very hard to believe it.

KAH

linn ironhead@digitalpassage(dot)com

Dec 22, 2003, 3:31pm
wrong there ARE ppl out here who care I think he is right you don't
know the whole story might be a good idea to get it all before jumping him
:-)

[View Quote]

codewarrior

Dec 22, 2003, 5:33pm
I am not even listening to this 'story' of how he was wronged.
It is irrellevant. The issue is not something else that happened,
but Brock's constant and blatant hate posts.

Period.

Care to try to find another way to distract me from that?

Care to actually read his posts and explain how they are
*not* 100% pure hate with no redeeming substance?

Brocks posts were obviously intended to draw attention to
him. If he doesn't like the *kind* of attention he got with them,
that's too bad. I didn't make him post anything.

And I will be around to help him get the attention he craves
each and every time I see him post something.