Anyone heard from TZ? (Community)

Anyone heard from TZ? // Community

1  |

binarybud

Oct 27, 2003, 6:03pm
I'm curious how things went on Thurs.

weebo

Oct 29, 2003, 1:57am
I have been wondering myself how things went. I checked the chicago tribune
and didn't see his name in there so maybe things went ok. No news may not be
so good.
Weebo
[View Quote]

wizard myrddin

Oct 29, 2003, 5:40am
If you know TZ real name you can check the cases that where heard on the
day in the relevant court house on the Internet.

[View Quote]

zeofatex

Oct 29, 2003, 8:43am
What happened on Thursday?

[View Quote]

wizard myrddin

Oct 29, 2003, 3:37pm
or even check out the department of Corrections on:

http://www.cookcountysheriff.org/doc/index.html

But still need a correct name first name not work

[View Quote]

andras

Oct 29, 2003, 5:13pm
[View Quote] > or even check out the department of Corrections on:

> http://www.cookcountysheriff.org/doc/index.html
>

> But still need a correct name first name not work

Donald A. Kronos, PhD.

--
Andras
"It's MY computer" (tm Steve Gibson)

weebo

Oct 29, 2003, 9:48pm
I thought his first name was Techno and last name was Zeus. Maybe that is
why I couldn't find anything lol
Weebo

Christ if that much info was available on people under trial in the UK
someone would take it offline in seconds.

naughtyredhead

Oct 30, 2003, 12:23am
Anyone think of asking his sister??
[View Quote]

light form

Oct 30, 2003, 2:54am
Just another testimony to why the U.S. has a great judicial system.

LF

technozeus

Oct 30, 2003, 1:23pm
actually, I am listed that way in the phone book. :)

TZ

I was under the impression the jist of these theads were it was shite?

linn ironhead@digitalpassage(dot)com

Oct 30, 2003, 5:03pm
and it does they provide FREE lawyers

[View Quote]

.duo.

Oct 30, 2003, 6:05pm
well... all legal systems are shite. I would say the US doesn't have the
worst at all, especially compared to a lot of other industrialized
countries.

--
-.Duo. (342836)

"linn" <ironhead at digitalpassage(dot)com> wrote in
news:3fa16ead at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> and it does they provide FREE lawyers

So does any fair court system. Linn, go back under your rock. Thanks.

KAH

technozeus

Nov 4, 2003, 12:27am
I think Linn meant well. I hope I'm right about that. As for being a fair court system, I can't help but wonder about that. After all, the lawyers are not really free, and there is some question about who's side they're really on.

Consider this as an example. How would you feel if you went to a carnaval that had advertised free rides, but in order to go on a ride you had to get a ticket, and the cost of the ticket was divided up amongst everyone attending the carnaval? Would you call that free? I could be mistaken, but it seems to me those lawyers do get payed. In fact, people on both sides of the argument are being payed, as well as the people who started the argument in the first place. At least in the case of the carnaval you could choose not to go on any rides, and you might even get to enjoy the rides if you choose to go on them, but when an innocent person is arrested it's not an enjoyable experience and it's not by their choice... and it's definately not free for anyone. We all pay.

TechnoZeus