Jetta? (Community)

Jetta? // Community

1  |

linn ironhead@digitalpassage(dot)com

Sep 23, 2003, 12:46pm
I did ask to build back my first build in America and she said ask Jetta
LMAO he isn't here or doesn't she know he left years ago?

tengel

Sep 23, 2003, 2:44pm
He have not left, I did talk to him last nite at America.
about 19 hours ago.

But I also know he does not read this NG. so just telegram to Jetta Lewis

Tengel

[View Quote]

binarybud

Sep 23, 2003, 3:24pm
Why do you even bother posting shit like this? LMAO

[View Quote]

andras

Sep 23, 2003, 4:02pm
[View Quote] > Why do you even bother posting shit like this? LMAO

Why not? She is Linn :))

--
Andras
"It's MY computer" (tm Steve Gibson)

ciena

Sep 23, 2003, 4:15pm
well i guess the yolks on you cause he is here duh! that goes to show what u
know lmao!! fool!
[View Quote]

ciena

Sep 23, 2003, 4:17pm
lmao!! so ui all know her too huh? i tried to be nice to the witch in
america today and this is how she treats me? well i think building in
america for Linn is definatly out now cause im gonna show jetta her post
[View Quote]

alphabit phalpha

Sep 23, 2003, 9:54pm
Shhhh...Binary:)....let her keep focused on Jetta so I can get the Cy build
done:)

[View Quote] [View Quote]

daphne

Sep 25, 2003, 1:24pm
Leo, Why do YOU even bother posting shit like this?

[View Quote]

alphabit phalpha

Sep 25, 2003, 1:52pm
Daphne...why the heck do you post STUFF like THAT?:)

daphne

Sep 25, 2003, 1:57pm
touche' Bit.. :o)

[View Quote]

alphabit phalpha

Sep 25, 2003, 2:19pm
Don't you be touching me!...lol!

[View Quote]

binarybud

Sep 25, 2003, 2:32pm
Daphne;

Because Linn was passing her spew on as fact when, in fact, she never checked it out in the first place...these NG's need to have INFORMATION in them not opinions/rumors of grudge holding users.

More of these posters NEED to be called out when they make statements like this.

This poster has developed a pattern of this type of post.

Leo :)

And NO I am not playing Judge here...I just refuse to sit idly by let them abuse the NG's.

"binarybud" <leo at realPANTStourvision.com> wrote in
news:3f7318a5$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Because Linn was passing her spew on as fact when, in fact, she never
> checked it out in the first place...these NG's need to have
> INFORMATION in them not opinions/rumors of grudge holding users.
>
> More of these posters NEED to be called out when they make statements
> like this.
>
> This poster has developed a pattern of this type of post.
>
> Leo :)
>
> And NO I am not playing Judge here...I just refuse to sit idly by let
> them abuse the NG's.

It is true that Linn loves personal attacks, more or less unprovoced (sp?).
Sure, BinaryBud's expressed himself rather crudely, but he's still right;
why does she start these stupid personal vendettas for no reason at all?

KAH

alphabit phalpha

Sep 25, 2003, 2:47pm
Well...from what I've experianced myself....when I get bored I search for
something to get involved in.
Linn, seriously...join me in working on the Cys....I have heard you can turn
something simple into something great!
Let's talk:)

[View Quote] > Because Linn was passing her spew on as fact when, in fact, she never