America is now open to building (Community)

America is now open to building // Community

1  |

ciena

Sep 22, 2003, 7:47pm
If anyone wants a lot in america please contact me or one of the AB's. You
may choose your lot .

baro

Sep 22, 2003, 10:54pm
You're so buff you direct people to contact you or your abs? I didn't know
you were so pumped...

[View Quote]

starfleet

Sep 23, 2003, 12:23am
It'll be a dead world for as long as she's there. She doesn't know how to run a world
properly.

[View Quote]

joeman

Sep 23, 2003, 1:05am
Some could say the same about you and the world you took over. ;)

-Joe

[View Quote]

weizer

Sep 23, 2003, 1:31am
Please let her the time to learn, nobody's perfect.

-Weizer
"starfleet" <Starfleet at Command.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
3f6fae90$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> It'll be a dead world for as long as she's there. She doesn't know how to
run a world
> properly.

[View Quote]

anduin

Sep 23, 2003, 4:44am
[View Quote] Cool ciena! Are tourists able to enter America? And if not, will they be
permitted entrance and have a building space of their own somewhere in
America for their fun and practice?

Regards,
Anduin

--
Anduin
- GoreanScribe - The Ultimate Gorean Resource (http://www.goreanscribe.com)

john

Sep 23, 2003, 8:04am
*claps* Well done joe :)
rofl

~John

[View Quote]

ciena

Sep 23, 2003, 9:26am
yes anduin tourists have alwyas been allowed in america :) but sorry they
cant build there. i will speak to jetta bout letting tourists have a spot to
build on.
[View Quote]

anduin

Very cool, thanks for letting me know :o)

--
Anduin
- GoreanScribe - The Ultimate Gorean Resource (http://www.goreanscribe.com)
- GorHost - Cheap & Reliable Hosting for Goreans (http://www.gorhost.com)

themask

Sep 25, 2003, 12:31am
It's dead, I don't think it'll survive much..