Free Citizens and 2 worlds (Community)

Free Citizens and 2 worlds // Community

1  |

weebo

Aug 12, 2003, 9:49pm
Who would like to assume my accounts.
The Weebo account expires in Aug, 2006
The other 3 cits I think in November.
I will however keep my oldest one in case I decide to ever re-appear.
I have a P50 world Connect.
Weebeaux is a 3-d homepage, will prolly let it go back, let me think on this
one.
Let me know who could really use these.
Weebo

nutinmuch

Aug 13, 2003, 12:08am
Il take anything thats free :P

I think Webbo should stop thinking its the end of the world and keep his
belongings....

[View Quote]

king small guy

Aug 13, 2003, 7:40am
I could put the to use.
=================================
King small guy #350914

http://ksg.250free.com
=================================
> I will however keep my oldest one in case I decide to ever re-appear.
> I have a P50 world Connect.
> Weebeaux is a 3-d homepage, will prolly let it go back, let me think on
this
> one.
> Let me know who could really use these.
> Weebo

"weebo" <weebo at my.activeworlds.com> wrote in
news:3f397d0e$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Who would like to assume my accounts.
> The Weebo account expires in Aug, 2006
> The other 3 cits I think in November.
> I will however keep my oldest one in case I decide to ever re-appear.
> I have a P50 world Connect.
> Weebeaux is a 3-d homepage, will prolly let it go back, let me think
> on this one.
> Let me know who could really use these.

Why are you leaving? Stop this crap and come back! Now! :-)

From G.D I understand you have had a problem with someone called Lotto.
Well, screw Lotto.

KAH

john

Aug 13, 2003, 9:31am
R i c h a r d may find a use for them.... I wouldn't though because I can
hardly run one world :-S

~John

[View Quote]

e n z o

Aug 13, 2003, 12:46pm
I am pretty sure the licenses/citizenships are non-transferable. You might
allow someone privs to use them until they expire though.

lioness.

Aug 13, 2003, 2:02pm
I think what happened was awful. A mere creep like Lotto should not be the
cause of a well loved, well respected member of the community to leave. I
think Weebo should hang onto his worlds and cits and hang in there. The
truth about Lotto will come out, even if I have to embarrass Lotto by
posting the grams I got from him here in these ngs. I'm sure if I asked,
some of the other folks I know would also oblige, if only to make Daphne and
whomever else is in charge see that Weebo did what he had to. True, we might
not be able to stop Lotto from whispering perverted things to men, women and
children like he has already, but perhaps we can look into this matter and
see that Weebo did what he had to do as a PK. Are we as a community gonna
sit around and allow jerks like Lotto perv on everybody while we watch good
people like Weebo take the heat for trying to protect us???????? Its wrong
I tell you. Its just plain wrong. I don't blame Weebs for being frustrated
and upset.

[View Quote]

john

Aug 13, 2003, 5:59pm
I don't know much about this but if what i've heard from other posts and
reading this, I believe you are correct and that Weebo should stay.

~John

[View Quote]

.duo.

Aug 13, 2003, 7:25pm
I would REALLY like the world in case I decide to do anything like an RPG.
[View Quote]

.duo.

Aug 13, 2003, 7:26pm
Are worlds able to be merged?
[View Quote]

daphne

Aug 13, 2003, 9:00pm
Hello Lioness...

You are under a misconception... I am in no way in charge in Alpha world...
I haven't had eject privs there in several years... At the time of the
incident, Weebo, too, was under the same misconception...

If I had gotten perverted telegrams or whispers from Lotto, I would have
sent them to the ppl that handle such things for Alpha, just like anyone
else would...

Thanks for listening,
Daphne

Now now E N Z O.. thats not a way to make friends... thats a way to get your
customer base against you and thats a bad bad thing mate :)

dm mercury

Aug 15, 2003, 4:49am
I already have a world, and citizenships, but Lotto has been a problem in my
world aswell it got to the point where he was flat out not allowed to play
in AD&DRPG anymore. I dont even want to get into details it was so bad.

DM