The Lady fund (Community)

The Lady fund // Community

1  2  |

john

Aug 5, 2003, 4:54pm
I say we all pitch in and buy The Lady a universe and she can try out her
crackpot ideas there.

This would solve both her problems and our problems.

~John

baro

Aug 5, 2003, 4:55pm
Don't talk about her, don't talk to her, don't reply to her.

Don't be stupid... Galaxy tops.

imagine

Aug 5, 2003, 6:04pm
If she is so determind to have her own democracy, then she should be
determind enough to buy her own universe.

Imagine

[View Quote]

john

Aug 5, 2003, 7:24pm
LOL!!

If I had the money i'd buy her one just to keep her quiet.

[View Quote]

.duo.

Aug 5, 2003, 8:05pm
why must we be so mean to her for being strange?
[View Quote]

baro

Aug 5, 2003, 9:05pm
Open message, click on message in the menue, block sender. It's free.

[View Quote]

john

Aug 5, 2003, 9:32pm
Oh, but don't you get all the replies?

~John

[View Quote]

joeman

Aug 5, 2003, 10:04pm
Because it's so easy ;).

-Joe

[View Quote]

shred

Aug 5, 2003, 10:52pm
Posts such as these will only encourage The Lady and others like her to continue attention-seeking here in the newsgroups. At this point it's pretty obvious that The Lady sees anybody 'rallying' against her newest crusade as a reason to stick with it to the bitter death.

One of the nice things about the Internet is that you can easily ignore people that you don't like. Even if you don't have the willpower required to ignore The Lady, you can simply filter her so that you don't have to see her posts at all. Or, if you think the problem is more severe, e-mail someone who can do something about it (read: Bill) rather than trying to humiliate her. Punishment will only strengthen the virtual martyr's resolve to be as irritating as possible.

[View Quote]

starfleet

Aug 6, 2003, 12:17am
She should run for u.s. presidency, can't be any worse than the current president.

[View Quote]

calhoun

Aug 6, 2003, 12:22am
what would solve my problems is: "The Calhoun wants a Universe so he can
make cool stuff without paying for worlds and only the universe and can do
whatever he wants with the SDK that he knows how to do Fund" LOL
[View Quote]

just in

Aug 6, 2003, 3:22am
Agreed - I think her ideas are odd too for a VR chat software program.

But some of your teasing is getting too much - reminds me of schoolyard
bullies picking on the skinny kid or fat kid or the kid with a lisp. etc.

I've met her in passing a few times in AW and always found her to be
pleasant.

Please... knock off the personal attacks folks.

~ Justin

[View Quote]

ferruccio

Aug 6, 2003, 3:49am
The Lady would be a whole lot worse than the current president :P

elyk

Aug 6, 2003, 3:53am
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

[View Quote]

starfleet

Aug 6, 2003, 4:19am
I don't think so :P

[View Quote]

count dracula

Aug 6, 2003, 6:01am
ferruccio <startrek3 at earthlink.net> kirjoitti
viestissä:3f309700$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> The Lady would be a whole lot worse than the current president :P

Well, that would take a hell of a lot to do.

Drac

john

Aug 6, 2003, 12:19pm
Yea she'd start ejecting people.. rofl

~John

[View Quote]

john

Aug 6, 2003, 12:21pm
Maybe she shouldn't have such weird ideas... :-o .... or at least keep them
to herself...

~John

[View Quote]

starfleet

Aug 6, 2003, 12:46pm
Ejecting from the govt or from the country?

[View Quote]

john

Aug 6, 2003, 1:31pm
Country, like a world.. lol

~John

LOL, can you imagine that? Tony Blair would probably get Cheriee (or however
its spelt) to slap the hell out of her.

- mark

[View Quote]

.duo.

Aug 6, 2003, 3:44pm
yeah
[View Quote]

rossyboy

Aug 6, 2003, 5:12pm
Asking someone to change who they are isn't the answer. Just ignoring it if
you don't like it is the answer.

Maybe someday something will happen and normal ideas won't do :/

"john" <john at 3d-reality.com> wrote this
(news:3f310f05 at server1.Activeworlds.com) in community on 06 Aug 2003:

> Maybe she shouldn't have such weird ideas... :-o .... or at least keep
> them to herself...
>
> ~John

.duo.

Aug 6, 2003, 5:14pm
Oh come on, its 2003 and we have a president with an 110 IQ, I mean, HOW?
Not that that's a low IQ... its just the average IQ.
[View Quote]

binarybud

Aug 6, 2003, 6:03pm
leaders do not have to be smart......they just need smart people all around them for it to work...:)

[View Quote]

.duo.

Aug 6, 2003, 9:10pm
IMO not really. So far there have good and bad thigns the US president has
done, but I woudl have to say that he has violated the constitution more
times than I can say off the top of my head.
[View Quote]

starfleet

Aug 7, 2003, 12:28am
I meant her to be president of the U.S., not of a world..LMAO

[View Quote]

john

Aug 7, 2003, 8:26am
Lol

john

Aug 7, 2003, 8:27am
No - I mean she'd eject people from the US thinking it was like a world in
AW... loL!

~John