AW (Community)

AW // Community

1  |

elfkaz

May 27, 2003, 2:59pm
I just have to say this AW is better at helping their customers out better
then EA is. Everytime I have a problem with AW they are there and will try
to explain what is wrong. But with EA I have been in their tech surport 6
times and I still get no where with my problem. And it keeps getting bigger
and bigger the problem does. All I am saying is AW is better even if you
don't get a true answer they will talk to you.

"elfkaz" <unclesben at aol.com> wrote in
news:3ed39965$2 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> I just have to say this AW is better at helping their customers out
> better then EA is. Everytime I have a problem with AW they are there
> and will try to explain what is wrong. But with EA I have been in
> their tech surport 6 times and I still get no where with my problem.
> And it keeps getting bigger and bigger the problem does. All I am
> saying is AW is better even if you don't get a true answer they will
> talk to you.

They sometimes take rather a long time to reply, though. They do seem to do
so eventually.