Tracked Telegrams? (Community)

Tracked Telegrams? // Community

1  |

the lady

Apr 6, 2003, 4:51pm
I get a "high alert" notice when I send a telegram (even to myself). The
person scans my port 80. IP address was tracked to Melbourne AU. I don't
know anybody in Melbourne AU.

"the lady" <thelady263414 at hotmail.com> wrote in
news:3e906931 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> I get a "high alert" notice when I send a telegram (even to myself).
> The person scans my port 80. IP address was tracked to Melbourne AU.
> I don't know anybody in Melbourne AU.

And why do you think it's got anything to do with AW? Just someone running
a portscan on you, don't worry about it. (Port 80 is the HTTP port,
probably the most popular port to scan)