Last Tudor module set for free dl (Community)

Last Tudor module set for free dl // Community

1  |

wizard myrddin

Mar 3, 2003, 8:43am
Hi all, I have released the last of the Tudor styled models for the aw
community. This is the Module tudor set.

http://www.rdescape.co.uk/images/tudormod.jpg

It is free to dl from:

http://www.rdescape.co.uk/modules.php?name=Downloads

Build well, share and enjoy

"wizard myrddin" <wizard at rdescape.com> wrote in news:3e6331e8
at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Hi all, I have released the last of the Tudor styled models for the aw
> community. This is the Module tudor set.
>
> http://www.rdescape.co.uk/images/tudormod.jpg
>
> It is free to dl from:
>
> http://www.rdescape.co.uk/modules.php?name=Downloads
>
> Build well, share and enjoy

Wow, you've been working hard! Thanks for all the great objects you've
donated to the community lately :-)) BTW, There's a problem with the
texture library on your site, there's no link from the menu page:
http://www.rdescape.co.uk/modules.php?name=My_eGallery

KAH

wizard myrddin

Mar 3, 2003, 3:39pm
All fixed Kah,

Was a left over access privs from old site, now public access,

Share and enjoy

> Wow, you've been working hard! Thanks for all the great objects you've
> donated to the community lately :-)) BTW, There's a problem with the
> texture library on your site, there's no link from the menu page:
> http://www.rdescape.co.uk/modules.php?name=My_eGallery
>
> KAH

ewasx

Mar 4, 2003, 10:30am
WOW Wizard! That Tudor house rocks! Lovely design...one thing, I couldn't
find these two mask files anywhere in the zip downloads: w-dicd1m and
w-dicd1bm

[View Quote]

wizard myrddin

Mar 4, 2003, 11:59am
I will check it out for you

Share and enjoy

[View Quote]

wizard myrddin

Mar 4, 2003, 12:07pm
Thanks for letting my Know Ewasc

I have the missing texture masks on dl at:

http://www.rdescape.co.uk/dloads/misstext.zip

for all that have downloaded the object. The new texture file has been
adjusted with the missing textures.

Share and enjoy