i found out why (Community)

i found out why // Community

1  |

styki

Jan 5, 2003, 5:52pm
So this must be why you are on the other side of the malicious talks theese
days

Styki

[View Quote] > Hi everyone my name is Anne and im a citizen ofthe Dreamlanpark universe
> [...]
partner
> Thundercloud.
> I know this isnt the place to say all im going to say but what the heck. I
> have read much
> worse in these NGs. I want to say a few things that have been brought to
my
> attention about me and my world
> that arent to nice. I will not throw accusations at anyone as i have no
> physical proof
> that this person/persons started these ugly rumors. In twilyte we have a
> castle that thundercloud built
> on this castle are columns with globes on them. In a joking manner we call
> these globes TC's Balls. well
> now i guess that means we cybersex there as well . as for hackers ,, well
> have no idea how to hack nor do i want to know
> Oh did i mention i have 3 naked AV's in the special list that noone can
get
> to or see. Well dang i guess i just gave
> some of the rumor spreaders more ammunition to use against me and our
world.
> but wheat the heck cant get much worse
> im a hacker and a cybersexer so im told. well enough of this whinning
about
> what is being said.
>
> Its ashemed that the meaning " believe it when i see it" is no longer
being
> used by so many and that people tend to believe
> ugly viscious rumors about someone they have never met. VR is the perfect
> place to sling accusations and rumors because
> it spreads like wildfire....... and the one carring the match is all to
> happy to keep it going
>
> As for Dreamlandpark (i know you dont care to hear it) well i have been
here
> 6 months and have yet to see any of the
> crap that has been said about it. I will defend them because they have
been
> nothing but nice to me. I fyou all want to
> cut it down go right ahead and keep listening to the rumors that are bein
> said and stay on the same level of mentality
> the the rumor spreaders are on. All of you that belive these rumors, why
> dont you coem and see for yourselves if they are true
> instead of believing someone that has a personal vendetta against the
> universe. DLP is by no means perfect. and neither is AW or
> any other universe. well enough already right i have said all im going to
> on this and i know i will get cheed out by most of you
> that read this in the NGs and i really dont give a dang at this point.
>
> Its shame how this has gotten dsso far out of hand because of 1 or 2
> peoples jealousy. Im posting this in the community and world
> builders NGs and if you dont like it im sorry but as a world owner and a
> citizen of AW and DLP i have as much right as anyone to defend myself
>
> thank you and i apologize for this it should have been done long ago but
> since the rumors spreader wont tell me to my face ,,,,, well her ya go

jstone2004

Jan 5, 2003, 8:42pm
lol, how long ago was this posted? It sounds ancient, and not to mention,
only vaguely related to AW :-)

[View Quote] I saw DLP... if I remember correctly KAH said there was some uber-flame war with DLP
with JFK2 and chucksparty? This predates me though so I can't give you info.

--Bowen--

jstone2004

Jan 5, 2003, 11:38pm
lol, why weren't they just content to stay in their own universes?

johnny b jbitt2atjuno.com

Jan 6, 2003, 1:08am
seems a year and a half ago :O/ bit old to be replying to..

[View Quote]

styki

Jan 6, 2003, 2:31am
since there is all this discussion about the date of the original post and
the late reply I will clarify;

1. "lol, how long ago was this posted? It sounds ancient, and not to
mention, only vaguely related to AW :-)"

----the original post was made on 5/17/2001----

2. "I saw DLP... if I remember correctly KAH said there was some uber-flame
war with DLP with JFK2 and chucksparty? This predates me though so I can't
give you info."

----this has nothing to do with any of those ppl, and if it did in the
original post. (in 2001) this post does not.----

3. ":lol, why weren't they just content to stay in their own universes?"

----PLEASE !! lol" I wont even begin to ask what YOUR universe is. or just
how you know what/which mine is/are LOL.. --

4. "seems a year and a half ago :O/ bit old to be replying to.."

if you read the title it says " I found out why" and does not start with
RE:

the reason for this (spelled out) if you read the original post. you would
ask yourself ,'what is the question? in which the answer could be found in
my post, in the sole comment made.

"So this must be why you are on the other side of the malicious talks these
days"

which might imply that this world owner turned universe owner has also gone
from being on one end of the BS, lies deceit, rumors and mouth flapping etc.
that any member of aw has seen at some point or another.
to being on the other end of the aforementioned practices

an alternate title for this story could be;

:"don't be a victim anymore, be the perpetrator"

LMAO !!

--------------------

johnny b jbitt2atjuno.com

Jan 6, 2003, 9:34am
Still not exactly sure why you posted this, be it a reply or not....... what was the point ? To accuse Anne of something ? you
found "something" out ? ...... and ? You kinda need to clarify a little bit on this one.
Pretty sure I'm not the only one baffled by your post here.

JB

"styki" <Styki at Stickycats.com> wrote in
news:3e1906ae$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> 4. "seems a year and a half ago :O/ bit old to be replying to.."
>
> if you read the title it says " I found out why" and does not start
> with RE:
>
> the reason for this (spelled out) if you read the original post. you
> would ask yourself ,'what is the question? in which the answer could
> be found in my post, in the sole comment made.
>
> "So this must be why you are on the other side of the malicious talks
> these days"
>
> which might imply that this world owner turned universe owner has also
> gone from being on one end of the BS, lies deceit, rumors and mouth
> flapping etc. that any member of aw has seen at some point or another.
> to being on the other end of the aforementioned practices
>
> an alternate title for this story could be;
>
>:"don't be a victim anymore, be the perpetrator"

I don't get what your post was about. If you have a problem with
somebody, deal it with them on a PERSONAL basis, that means mails,
telegrams, phone calls, letters, whatever, as long as it's between you
and the parties involved and nobody else. We don't care about any
personal conflicts out there, with a large community, such as the one
around AW and the AW-powered universes, there are bound to be a number of
personal conflicts. That's due to human nature, really. This newsgroup
has suffered enough from people dragging their conflicts into the public
arena, where it does not belong. Please do us all a favour, and never
post about this again. The community does NOT want yet another flamewar!

No offence meant.

KAH

bitmaster

Jan 6, 2003, 9:08pm
I have read down the list of replies, Styki, and I must agree with the
content of the replies. You are merely trying to rake up muck and I don't
think there is any. I know that you do/did have a difference of opinion with
Anne yourself for reasons that are between Anne, TC and yourself.
Personally, I must favor the decisions made by them. I pretty much know the
details and why things turned out the way that they have. I don't recall
anyone attacking you directly or indirectly in the public eye, as you are,
in my opinion, trying to do here. I'm truely sorry that you feel you have
to justify yourself when nobody has said anything publically against you.
(That I know of.)
Sometimes you just have to let that water pass under the bridge. I
understand your frustration but your reactions here truely concern me. ;)
I have stated my concerns and my opinions and hope I haven't offended you in
doing so, for this wasn't my intent. I'm cool, your cool.. things are
cool.. :)

Peace and Happy New Year to you.

Bits

[View Quote]

styki

Jan 6, 2003, 10:33pm
Bits,

I understand where you are coming from and your concerns however this has
nothing to do with events in the past that you BELIVE you know the details
of because without knowing both sides of the story you could not possibly
know the details and I know that Katzz or I did not discuss the details with
you or anyone else for that matter (outside of those involved) and I have
for one heard their side and it is not quite as accurate as you might expect
from some one in the position of owning a universe, but this does have more
to do with things that HAVE been said publicly against me and Katzz. but
like you said yourself "(That I know of.)" the bottom line here is 1 unless
there is a reason for Anne to be running her mouth and trash talking Katzz
and I in grams and open chat to people then perhaps she is the one that
should let things lie, and I wont even go into the comments jokes and
implications about other groups that are more than just a little offensive.
as for the public eye well I believe that if you own a universe you should
act accordingly or any other business for that matter, and as such your
behavior IS public business and subject to scrutiny.. Could you REALLY se
enzo or any other universe owner behaving the way she does... PLEASE!!! This
is the last that I have to say about this post unless someone STILL does not
get it.

PS Bits this has note been posted to offend you or anyone else. It is simply
me expressing MY Concerns and Opinions and yea was still cool :)

PSS its amazing how deep things get from a simple comment LOL

jstone2004

Jan 7, 2003, 1:27am
*shrugs* people in AW Uni's get offended too easily in my opinion...

{{Disclaimer}}
This post was not meant to, in any way offend, hurt, or stir up people. It
is just a comment from a common person, who's comments you may choose to
ignore if you wish. I do not wish to start a flame war in any way, nor do I
wish to participate in one.

screb

Jan 7, 2003, 5:07pm
I wish there were rumors like that bout me.... at least some-one would be
talking bout me.. I live a lonely life now.....

screb

[View Quote]

syntax

Jan 7, 2003, 8:09pm