Newbie Guide to the Newsgroups (4th Edition) (Community)

Newbie Guide to the Newsgroups (4th Edition) // Community

1  2  |

absolute monarch absolutemonarch(at)sappphireestates(dot)cjb(dot)net

Nov 29, 2002, 4:15am
Great Job Goob. And I was in there! Oh, what a joyous occasion. Not sure by
what you meant with 'steal to get attention for his
town'.....................

--

Thankyou for your attention.

Your's Faithfully,
Absolute Monarch
A.K.A The Evil Chaotic Lord of the Dead and Demons
338508
Mayor of Sapphire Estates - AW 18000s 16000w
Post in our Newsgroup:
Alumnus of Hell, Fields of Demonolatry and
Demonology
From the NG2tNGs:
Absolute Monarch -
Ruler of Sapphire Estates and self-proclaimed "Evil
Chaotic Lord of the
Dead and Demons", this necrophile will beg, borrow,
and steal to get
attention for his town. Be especially wary if he starts
asking about
worlds...

lady pippin

Nov 29, 2002, 7:59am
I must say, Goober King great job, how can you do anything but love those
people? A fine art of word playing

"absolute monarch" <absolutemonarch(at)sappphireestates(dot)cjb(dot)net>

me, its abit the same, but what really pisses me off, is almost every
american thinks thier country is always right in doing the things they do,
and that thier country is perfect, and thier goverment could never do
anything wrong. and also thinking that everything should evolve around
america!
come on, you've got a president with the IQ of a duck, whos just tring to
pick fights. how he got elected remains a mystery.

You don't like ducks?

[View Quote]

zeo toxion

Nov 29, 2002, 2:43pm
[View Quote] I don't know how you can put "almost every american" into one big category. This isn't true for a lot of
people. And trust me our government isn't always right lol...and Bush is a retard.

> come on, you've got a president with the IQ of a duck, whos just tring to
> pick fights. how he got elected remains a mystery.

Well you have to understand there are reasons why he wants weapons inspectors back is because I don't think
anyone wants to get blown up or die from weird chemicals, we're just making sure and it isn't very easy when a
lot of people want all Americans dead for some religious reason or because they can't respect people who are
different or whatever. Not saying we aren't totally free from fault but you know how it is.

And it pisses *me* off when our government does stupid things and everyone just thinks every single American
felt the same way or thought it was okay :-\

Just my opinion.

--
Zeo

shred

Nov 29, 2002, 4:07pm
Do you think that he might be insinuating that ducks aren't intelligent or that ducks are violent and like to pick fights? Maybe a goose would have been more appropriate. Geese are diabolical creatures of evilness and villainy (ever been attacked by a goose?).

"kah" <kah at kahnews.cjb.net> wrote in
news:Xns92D4E5EF6C180kahatkahnewsdotcjbdo at 64.94.241.201:

> Gah! I'm not in it anymore :-((

Which means nuclear winter in Goobertown, as you probably guessed. *Presses
big red button and lights go red with annoying alarms going off*

KAH

stecloud

Nov 29, 2002, 6:47pm
Yes unfortunately, i was attacked by a goose. Actually it was my sister
pretending to be a goose but it had the same effect.

icey

Nov 29, 2002, 8:49pm
I was attacked by humans mostly, gee(se) yes I am not very welcome in
the humanland
icey

[View Quote] > Do you think that he might be insinuating that ducks aren't
> intelligent or that ducks are violent and like to pick fights? Maybe a
> goose would have been more appropriate. Geese are diabolical creatures
> of evilness and villainy (ever been attacked by a goose?).

[View Quote]

icey

Nov 29, 2002, 8:50pm
He might like rocoons better, who knows...
icey

[View Quote] >You don't like ducks?

[View Quote]

icey

Nov 29, 2002, 8:51pm
^^racoons^^

[View Quote] > He might like rocoons better, who knows...
> icey

"some religious reason"
thats another thing with you people, if someone does something and they are
muslim, religion is always the first thing mentioned about them, but if it
were a jew, or christian of athiest, they wouldnt mention it at all!

[View Quote] >
> Well you have to understand there are reasons why he wants weapons
inspectors back is because I don't think
> anyone wants to get blown up or die from weird chemicals, we're just
making sure and it isn't very easy when a
> lot of people want all Americans dead for some religious reason or because
they can't respect people who are
> different or whatever. Not saying we aren't totally free from fault but
you know how it is.

> Just my opinion.
>
> --
> Zeo

naa, i like to eat stupid things, you know, like cows, duck (tasted it once,
i think, tastes like chicken), low IQed girls(well, not exactly eat them,
but part of them ;P)
[View Quote]

j b e l l

Nov 29, 2002, 9:45pm
Ya know.. I'm an American..

...and I couldn't agree more..

[View Quote]

zeo toxion

Nov 29, 2002, 10:02pm
I wasn't specifically referring to Muslims. People DO do certain things because of their religious beliefs and
that's all I was saying. And "us people" don't necessarily always believe the same thing as you like to
believe...

--
Zeo

[View Quote]

technozeus

Nov 30, 2002, 2:59am
I probably couldn't agree any more either... or any less. :)

TZ

[View Quote]

technozeus

Nov 30, 2002, 3:08am
You must have spent an awful lot more time in America than I have, to be so sure of what "almost every american" thinks, but it would seem that somehow even with all your experience you've manage to allow yourself to believe things that simply aren't true. Perhaps you should ask "practically all americans" what they think, and give them time to answer before you decide you know. You might want to ask a few people living in America for some help with that task because if you try to do it all by yourself the population you started on will probably all be dead from old age or what ever else, long before you're anywhere near through asking them all.

TechnoZeus

[View Quote]

andras

Nov 30, 2002, 9:22pm
Well - but ... they taste soooo gooood !!
Andras

I never introduce bugs in my programs - just a few unwelcomed features.

andras

Nov 30, 2002, 9:24pm
Good one, thanks for the laugh!
Andras

<snip good stuff for bravity>

--
I never introduce bugs in my programs - just a few unwelcomed features.

daphne

Dec 1, 2002, 1:59am
LOL, Goob.... I guess your reputation is shot now... Just think of all
the times we've chatted!!! *EG*

Good thing I don't have one to worry about! :D

[View Quote] > LOL, Goob.... I guess your reputation is shot now... Just think of all
> the times we've chatted!!! *EG*

Unless you plan to ruin his reputation of being an idiot! :D
gooberking at utn.cjb.net

kellee

Dec 2, 2002, 1:44am
SHIT

ncc 71854

Dec 2, 2002, 1:58am
ROFL

[View Quote] No no... it's SHlT if you're trying to confuse the CA.

--Bowen--

binarybud

Dec 2, 2002, 2:03pm
But BB doesn't drink anymore....lol He's a type II diabetic...;)

*Checks sugar level to see if he might be running a little low...:)

Classic, Goob, ....you da man...:)

[View Quote] > BinaryBud - This one has recently gotten into the habit of referring to
> himself in the 3rd person. Just another notch in his odd writing style
> that makes you wonder "You sure he isn't drunk?"

<snips masterpiece>

--
> Goober King
> DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!