aw story (Community)

aw story // Community

1  2  3  |

> That's no justification for tolerating it, don't you think?

You're right, but that doesn't mean you have to be hypocritical about it. Just
remember, if you use the same tactics they do, you're just as bad as they are.

This includes but is not limited to name calling, physical violence, and whatever
else I can't think of.

> Don't fall victim to the flame wars: follow your own advice and don't tolerate
violence. I assume that according to your philosophy, the best way to fight fire is
with water.

Not really. It's still fire with fire, because the only way he could win is if the
fire gave up trying to win against the other fire. Hope I didn't lose anyone.

--Bowen--

f aura sl

Aug 31, 2002, 12:24pm
waaaa .. consider yourself added

[View Quote]

f aura sl

Aug 31, 2002, 12:25pm
so .. after all of this has anyone read the story?

[View Quote] Part of it, it's too weird for me. Just reminds me of gor for some reason.

There's a couple of mistakes in eep's post too...

f aura sl

Aug 31, 2002, 12:32pm
its not yanno .. i guess in the story i have accepted the existance of the
gors worlds but i don't have like them right? opps almost for got to use
correct puncutation and CAPITALS and stuff. Anyays if you understand that
part going into it you might be able to see the satire.

Thanks for reading atleast some of it though. I do value any rational
comments.

Chlorene

[View Quote]

f aura sl

Aug 31, 2002, 12:33pm
I wasn't going to nit pick its post. Seems like a waste of time try ing to
have a civilized conversation with a person like that.

[View Quote]

f aura sl

Aug 31, 2002, 12:54pm
The story hasn't been edited at all since I started writing it. I promised
Illumie that I wouldn't until it is finished, so there are lots of things
that will change during editing. I do realize there are many spelling and
grammar errors and a multitude of cut and paste induced mistakes and some
lost or forgotten characters but the reason I posted the link here was to
get some feedback from the aw community about it as it is. But I guess that
point was lost somewhere along the way and I too slipped in to the general
tone of "coarse" discussion along with everyone else.

I suppose if anyone did read it they wouldn't say for fear of being slammed
by the naysayser and ncc person and off it would go into another round of
flamng and pointless posting.

Thanks again to anyone that read my story and please accept my apologies for
the flame mess I seem to have started.

Chloe Wiliams (f aura sl)

shred

Aug 31, 2002, 2:21pm
Ah -- no. My point was simply this: don't subscribe to violence if you do not approve of it. I said nothing of stopping *all* violence.

[View Quote]

shred

Aug 31, 2002, 2:25pm
It's becoming quite obvious that this guy is not going to get anything through his thick skull.

So...

_________________________
/| /| | |
||__|| | Please do not |
/ O O\__ feed the Trolls. |
/ \ Thank You. |
/ \ \ |
/ _ \ \---------------------
/ |\____\ \ ||
/ | | | |\____/ ||
/ \|_|_|/ | _||
/ / \ |____| ||
/ | | | --|
| | | |____ --|
* _ | |_|_|_| | \-/
*-- _--\ _ \ | ||
/ _ \\ | / `
* / \_ /- | | |
* ___ c_c_c_C/ \C_c_c_c____________

"ncc 72897" <NCC-71854 at USS-Venture.Starfleet.UFP> wrote in
news:3d701b47 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> YOU need to shut up and leave people alone with your hate. Learn to
> respect.

Ugh, are you telling ME to learn to respect? Look, if you don't stop this
stuff, I'm going to have to dust of my Flame-o-Matic flamethrower here...

KAH

joeman

Aug 31, 2002, 4:18pm
This is my last post in this matter.

Considering how much of an ass you are, and how you *demand* respect when
you never give it to anyone. I can only conclude that your a shrimpish fool
with no friends. You must release the anger of getting picked on at school
because of your backward ways on the internet and try to be the "tough guy".
Go home and get a life... ug.

-Joe

[View Quote]

ncc 72897

Sep 1, 2002, 1:13am
STFU and get lost. You're the typical lame hater who has no friends and no
life, and i bet you spend all your time on the net trying to look cool when
in real you're just a uneducated immature low life scum who can't accomplish
anything in life. I don't need to give any respect to someone like you who
disrespected me in the first place.
So consider yourself filtered, I don't need to put up with your arrogant
disrespectful bullshit.

[View Quote]

ncc 72897

Sep 1, 2002, 1:16am
That's what you do for fun, huh?

Observe, Ladies and Gentlemen, the kid is using the very same tactics he
is complaining about Joeman using. Logic and patience are apparently not
his forte...

[View Quote] --
Goober King
The irony's so thick, you can cut it with a knife...
robrod at prism.net

d a n

Sep 3, 2002, 9:18am
No offense to everyone, by looking at that post its just crap making it even
bigger than ever.

Its stupid that a Post that wasn't supposted of here has changed into a
harrasment subject.

> Dream on, space-cowboy. Maybe one day, you too can pilot your own
Starfleet
> around killing kingdorks and harpooning startrek nerds. Lame.
>
> -Joe

Kinda stoopid. Just plaim harrasment, there is no discussion here what so
ever! Just say this in telegram instead of letting laods of citizens read
it! It just makes you think your powerfull and big headed.

be
> things,
> say

Count the harrasment in here guys. I counted to 11 yet there might be more
the way other people see it.

NCC did some this up by Get a life. He didn't say much. And by replying your
showing just how much you like posting hate and flame messages.

I just had to nock some sense into all of you!

---
D a n

Along time of freedom goes a long long way...

Harrasment doesn't conjugate into the field of truth. Calling someone a hypocrite,
when they really are, isn't harrassment. Sure they may not like it, but to bad so
sad. Just read his posts a little more in detail and you'll see what I'm talking
about and how he is "harrasing" us, as well as others, much more.

ncc 72897

Sep 3, 2002, 1:01pm
What a liar, YOU are the ones who are harassing ME.

[View Quote]

ncc 72897

Sep 3, 2002, 7:38pm
It's not a name calling, it's a fact.
You must really have a fetish with this word "hypocrite".

> It's not a name calling, it's a fact.
> You must really have a fetish with this word "hypocrite".

May I have substantial proof that I'm a liar? All I've done is told you you're
hypocritical, nothing more, nothing less. As from other posts in response to you,
this isn't a lie. I don't have a fetish, fetishes include an over obsession with a
thing. I'm using it only to describe you and no one else, therefore it's not a
fetish.

--Bowen--

ncc 72897

Sep 3, 2002, 7:56pm
"how he is "harrasing" us, as well as others"
There's your lie, you hypocrite.

d a n

Sep 5, 2002, 4:24pm
Dont worry NCC,

Whatever happens here is nothing, just ignore the post by clicking next to
it. And the mute button will be written in gold :)

---
D a n
[View Quote]

ncc 72897

Sep 6, 2002, 12:47am
Good idea :)

> Dont worry NCC,
>
> Whatever happens here is nothing, just ignore the post by clicking next to
> it. And the mute button will be written in gold :)

Thanks Captain Obvious, you've saved the day. He has to find the "mute" button now
as I'm sure that'll take him a while due to his violent tendencies to call things
names that don't cooperate immediately with him.

If it's nothing why are you reading it? :) Obviously it has some impact on you, good
or bad. I'll assume you meant that you shouldn't take anything too seriously. :P

1  2  3  |