AW Respository (Community)

AW Respository // Community

1  |

bluemoon8963

Aug 22, 2002, 6:05am
I'm working on a site that will contain AW downloads and other things
related to aw. Like free objects, and universe information, and bots.
Currentally you can view it at : http://aw.funetwork.net/ :)

--
- Kristy

pineriver

Aug 22, 2002, 3:01pm
The Website is cool

brock

Aug 22, 2002, 4:40pm
Of course you think it's cool Pineriver!

Your the bearer of the most pointless things....

You figure it out :)

-Brock

[View Quote]

binarybud

Aug 22, 2002, 5:29pm
FYI ....no offense ...but it looks like you copied the AW-SDK doc site....?
AWI might not like that....people might think it's "sanctioned" by AWI.

Leo :) aka BinaryBud

> FYI ....no offense ...but it looks like you copied the AW-SDK doc
site....?
> AWI might not like that....people might think it's "sanctioned" by AWI.

Hmm, the only thing that looks similar to me is that it uses frames. Other
than that it looks normal?

--Bowen--

chiklit

Aug 22, 2002, 5:49pm
It's one of the themes that come with FrontPage 2002

[View Quote]

binarybud

Aug 22, 2002, 5:52pm
ahhhh ok good point it just looked like the SDK page to me that's
all....including the background..:) didn't realize that was a Front Page setup
nevermind lol looks good otherwise...:)

Leo :) aka BinaryBud

[View Quote]

binarybud

Aug 22, 2002, 5:55pm
Binary your an idiot .... heheheh it's been a while since i looked at the SDK
site...it used to have that "grid" background i swear it did....lol
Bluemoon just ignore me for a while till i snap to......:)

Leo :)

[View Quote]

ncc 72897

Aug 22, 2002, 8:18pm
cool!

john

Aug 22, 2002, 9:24pm
Chiklit! I wanted to say that!!!!!!

Lol

Hmm.... Isn't it called AWCommunity.org? LOL!

[View Quote]

john

Aug 22, 2002, 9:25pm
Eh! & cant even be deccent enuff to have aw 2.0!

[View Quote]

pc hamster

Aug 23, 2002, 2:08am
Hi everyone:

[View Quote] Upgrade to a REAL computer John and you WILL!!! Why??? "Cause you're gonna
wanna.... :-) *LOL!*

PC Hamster

P.S.: What ARE you using for a computer anyways??? A BOAT ANCHOR???? :-)
*LOL!*

Hmm, your counter doesn't seem to work. :) You should also take off that
2nd logo you have on your main page.

--Bowen--

john

Aug 23, 2002, 1:43pm
I'm using a Multivision 1700+ XP, but it would be nice to have a site with a
history of AW's versions dating back to at least 2.0 (which was about 4
years ago)...:D

[View Quote]

chiklit

Aug 23, 2002, 5:32pm
Well you're in luck. I've managed to find almost all AW versions going back
to AW 1.0 build 130. All of which are now avaliable on the site.

"chiklit" <bluemoon8963 at hotmail.com> wrote in
news:3d668dbb at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Well you're in luck. I've managed to find almost all AW versions going
> back to AW 1.0 build 130. All of which are now avaliable on the site.

Are you sure it's cool with the dev team that you're giving out the 3.4
beta? lol

KAH

wizard myrddin izzy@(remove

Aug 23, 2002, 5:46pm
I was thinking the very same thing, not to be used in aw universe but
others?? always thought Universes had to pay to use upgrade in clients.

Flagg you any thoughts?? AW DEV any thoughts??

[View Quote]

chiklit

Aug 23, 2002, 5:57pm
Well I figured sence they can't use it in the aw universe anyway. and sence
anyone can download it from their servers. and so far as I know the only one
you can use it in it awedu sence dlp and ow upgraded their uniservers to not
allow 3.4 betas.

[View Quote]

john

Aug 25, 2002, 3:12pm