Building Statistics (Community)

Building Statistics // Community

1  |

ryan tidus

Jul 5, 2002, 12:43am
I was wondering if there is any way to find out building statistics in
Alphaworld using a bot or otherwise...statistics about individual builders
and the entire world as a whole..any help would be appreciated, thanks! :o)

=====
Ryan Tidus
Citizen #323279

"ryan tidus" <AWPadfoot at hotmail.com> wrote in
news:3d2507c2$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> I was wondering if there is any way to find out building statistics in
> Alphaworld using a bot or otherwise...statistics about individual
> builders and the entire world as a whole..any help would be
> appreciated, thanks! :o)

Read the previous thread and find out lol :-))

KAH

brant

Jul 5, 2002, 11:20am
Andras has a program that will analyze propdumps and create maps, as well as
lists of builders' land usage, and it will work in all worlds except
AlphaWorld. I forgot the name of the program, but try looking on andras.net
or contacting Andras himself.

[View Quote]

ryan tidus

Jul 5, 2002, 12:22pm
I did read the previous thread and that is what lead me to inquire to see if
there were more information. :o)

[View Quote]

ncc 72897

Jul 5, 2002, 1:24pm
mapview 1.4.7

[View Quote]

sw comit

Jul 8, 2002, 2:54am
http://mapper.activeworlds.com

Go to the "about mapper" or something like that. More information there
than a barrel boonies =P