As yet undocumented seq/avatar information... (Community)

As yet undocumented seq/avatar information... // Community

1  |

daphne

Jun 30, 2002, 7:43pm
From HamFon::: One of the things that I did in the new animation code
was write some stuff to allow you to translate limbs (as compared to
previouly allowing rotation only) - so now you can REALLY have a basketball
player with moving basketball, etc. I made a demo animation (called
"Explode") on the Tourist in HamGlaze, if you want to see it. Also, that
animation is an example of the Text (NotePad editable) Seq file - so you
don't need lifeforms any more. You're welcome to check it out of
interested. I'm putting together a little download that gives an
example.

daphne

Jun 30, 2002, 7:46pm
When the damn news server tells you it couldn't post your message because of
an error then WHY in hell does it save the message to post after you finally
figure out WHAT the damn error is????

*grumble, cuss, cuss, grumble some more*

Sorry about all the posts.. :o(

[View Quote]

zeo toxion

Jun 30, 2002, 7:49pm
well becuase it stores the post in your outbox even if the server doesnt
except it...you dont need to create more posts (which puts each one in the
outbox again) becuase it will keep trying to send whats in the outbox later
there isnt an error. >:)

--
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
A message from Zeo Toxion

[View Quote]

daphne

Jun 30, 2002, 7:56pm
Thank you for the info Zeo...

Where is this "out box"??? Would it be in the e-mail section of Outlook
Express.. (a section I don't use and wish wasn't there??? *S*)

[View Quote]

mike zimmer

Jun 30, 2002, 8:06pm
Its in the Local Folders for Outlook express

[View Quote]

daphne

Jun 30, 2002, 8:14pm
Thank you, Mike.. and congrats on the AWTeen promotion.. Take good care of
that group!!! *hug*

"daphne" <dcoon at netexp.com> wrote in
news:3d1f7e75 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Thank you for the info Zeo...
>
> Where is this "out box"??? Would it be in the e-mail section of
> Outlook Express.. (a section I don't use and wish wasn't there???
> *S*)

If you don't want a mail section, and a newsreader than doesn't play tricks
like that on you, try a pure newsreader like XNews (I recommend it
strongly!) http://xnews.newsguy.com :-))