First Ever E N Z O Talk (Replaced Friday tech talk) (Community)

First Ever E N Z O Talk (Replaced Friday tech talk) // Community

1  |

maki

Jun 16, 2002, 3:36pm
>.< damnit, I left after I visited and it said it was cancelled, then I went
out [actually outside ;-)] and didnt come back till there was 5 people in
techtalk randomly sitting in there...not doing much O_O

--
maki [www.awmaki.com]

[View Quote]

the derek

Jun 16, 2002, 4:25pm
i thought enzo was in yellow talking once a couple years back....

Not like he did on friday i doubt

the derek

Jun 16, 2002, 4:58pm
hmm was only there a little bit... he was in yellow for about an hour or two
just talking. they had a sign at AWs GZ. lol i remember it cause everyone
was harassing him to lower world prices... a couple months later he did :D
[View Quote]

maki

Jun 16, 2002, 7:33pm
he did come into awteen that one time and talk to all of us, I have the log
from that, but it was no where near as long as that one, took me an hour to
read that, lol

--
maki [www.awmaki.com]

You have got to be kidding.. This is fricken awesome! :)

Chris

I just want to say that E N Z O handled the criticism, what little there was
of it, very well. He wasn't flooded with it like a lot of people thought
would happen.

I hope you will come back and talk some more E N Z O. :) Your presence and
interaction with us definitely creates a positive feeling in this community.

Chris

[View Quote]

j b e l l

Jun 17, 2002, 12:12am
wasn't the first ever.. he used to meet with everyone weekly in metropolis..

Smile, E N Z O Loves You.

"strike rapier" <strike at rapiercom.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in
news:3d0ca688 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Last Friday Young Shamus had to call off tech talk, but that did not
> stop anything. Rick (E N Z O) soon came along and we had the very
> first E N Z O talk which went on for quite a few horus. We had
> opertunities to discuss everyting from the next browser, to
> advertising stratergies. All in all things turn out brilliant. Ive
> included the log in this file, sorry about having it as an attachment,
> My web server is down.

Boy, NEVER post huge logs like this, even if you're webserver is down, just
wait until it's back up or find another one lol ;-))

KAH

shred no@1.munged

Jun 17, 2002, 9:20pm
> Boy, NEVER post huge logs like this, even if you're webserver is down,
just
> wait until it's back up or find another one lol ;-))

KAH: the one who digs to find the cloud attatched to the apparent silver
lining. =P

--
Shred