RWX Report (Community)

RWX Report // Community

Apr 2, 2002, 3:47am
I've come out with my own version of aw news called the RWX Report. It's a
parody, btw. :) Enjoy.

http://rwxreport.skywalkeronline.net/

SW Chris

baro

Apr 2, 2002, 4:01am
I'm going to cut you.

sw chris

Apr 2, 2002, 4:16am
say waht???

SW Chris

[View Quote]

subdelta

Apr 2, 2002, 5:59pm
Aren't we a cheery fellow!...
Anyway, that would be sorta hard to do. Your best bet it to send him a razor
blade as an e-mail attachment and ask him to print it out (it would be a
picture of a razor blade, of course) then tell him to print it out and cut
it out so he can give himself a paper cut with it. Won't do much damage but
it sure will smart! But then again there's the problem of making him willing
to cut himself... ;¬)

subDelta

e-mail him some acid? (mean drungs ofcourse...)

[View Quote]

subdelta

Apr 2, 2002, 6:06pm
Say no to "drungs" :¬)

[View Quote] [View Quote]

lol, well say no to that paper cut idea then :)

aw come on! it's supposed to be funny. =P

SW Chris

lol! nice site! :)
[View Quote]

robbie

Apr 3, 2002, 8:37am
I'm going to lick you.

[View Quote]

darma

Apr 3, 2002, 9:56am
nice shot, Chris
i would like to watch Goobe King Live ...

Dario

"sw chris" <chrisw10 at nckcn.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:3ca945f4 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> I've come out with my own version of aw news called the RWX Report. It's
> parody, btw. :) Enjoy.
>
> http://rwxreport.skywalkeronline.net/
>
> SW Chris

No you wouldn't... Trust me. *grin*

[View Quote] > nice shot, Chris
> i would like to watch Goobe King Live ...
>
> Dario
>
> "sw chris" <chrisw10 at nckcn.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
> news:3ca945f4 at server1.Activeworlds.com...

Would probably involve a dead fish and some thumbtacks...
rar1 at acsu.buffalo.edu

My personal favorites are...

"AWTeen GZ replaced with undeletable green turf...", "On the Record with
Anonymous" and "Mauzone"

*grin*

Developing...

SW Chris