The Truth of Leo Mauk/BinaryBud (Community)

The Truth of Leo Mauk/BinaryBud // Community

1  2  3  |

sunofsolaris

Mar 3, 2002, 11:01am
Very sorry to disappoint you all and have to return to the newsgroup so
soon. Furhter evidence has arisen of Leo Mauk's bs and i felt i just had
to share this with you. To save being accussed of pointless over sized
quoting and cutting/pasting i will explain briefly.

Your hero, Leo, emailed me claiming he was pulling the same tricks as I in
the early 70's. To which i responded, no i dont think you were, unless he
was in the military, as at that time the "internet", known as DARPA at that
time, was still a military only project. I also suggested he learnt his
history before continuing to bs.

In response, your hero Leo claimed he was using telnet and lynx on the
"Mertit" network that connected universities at that time. Again false,
as i point out in my repose to him. The internet wasnt used in
universities as a form of communication until the 80's. I have no
knowledge of the "Merit" network and dont have time to do any research on
it, so am unable to comment. However, telnet and lynx in the early 70's ?
Again, bs, The Lynx project was developed originally in DOS, possibly in the
late 80's(at which time, with the use of some software such as TomCat, DOS
couldnt implement a tcp/ip stack anyway let alone connect to the internet)
But, the point being here, Lynx wasnt actually around til 1994(please see
link below to support : http://www.trill-home.com/lynx.html )

Now his claim of telnet in the 70's ? Again, more bs, as i told him in my
reponse. How he could have been using a product who's protocol wasnt even
defined, by Postel, until the early 80's i have no idea. This link will
support this
http://edt.uow.edu.au/elec195/group-projects-2k/group10/hostory.htm

These are just some of the false claims your hero has been making in
personal emails to myself.

I dont mind any one who want to talk bs, and try and pretend they are
something they are not. BUT, surely once they know they are going to put
straight, (and publicly exposed when they try and publicy ridicule with no
support or evidence) its time to think, "do i really want to continue this
?"

Leo, i have proved, over and over again, you talking out of your backside.
Dont bother emailing me again, i am not interested in anything you have to
prove. I think you have already proved all i need to know. I'm not going
to repeat what you have proved, its there for all to see in the thread you
started.

Also as i said in my email Leo, i am glad you are building a library of my
stuff, i hope it comes in handy to you in your next attack on some one who
you think will "ph33r ju". Even better, i would be even happier if you
learnt something from it, be it that you are not what you think you are, or
just a little history for that matter :)

sorry to have to return to point these things out, if any one should happen
to be interested in the rest of the bs he has been talking or would like a
copy of the emails he sent along with reponses, please dont hesitate to
request a copy by personal email. I wouldnt wanna to upset any one elses
apple cart by posting them in here ;)

any way back to the project ........

kris[SunOfSolaris]

sunofsolaris

Mar 3, 2002, 12:42pm
one further point, i apologise to all of those who whined at me for not
getting it all in in one mail.

i am sure that Leo claimed to have been completely "self taught" and was in
fact quite proud of the 'fact'. So Leo, when was it that you were in
university, that you would have been using the "Merit" network any way ?
Or is it that you prefer to forget about going to university and FAILING ?
Is this what this is all about ? You are sore because i didnt ? Dood,
you have one huge chip on your shoulder.

or another possibility, perhaps Leo is something hardcore. Perhaps he used
to HACK the "Merit" network and DARPA for his access in the "early 70's".
Wouldnt that make him just a little hypocritical in accusing me of hacking
because of a demonstration of a bot that port scanned ?

enough said

Sun

binarybud

Mar 3, 2002, 2:15pm
ok Chris i have asked you privately in email to stop this....several times.
i will be back in quiet mode for now....all emails to my account will be
forwarded to abuse.net thanyou very little.

[View Quote]

sunofsolaris

Mar 3, 2002, 2:20pm
forward what you like Bud, you cant be penalised for truths(which are
supported)

and further to that Bud, i am quite happy to keep our conversation here in
public if you wish. Your peers didnt seem to happy about it tho. I dont
think you are either to be honest. But have it your own way.

The sooner you admit to your peers that you have been chattin it from the
start, and that your unsupported claims are all fakes and bs, or support
them with some evidence, then the sooner we can stop this idiocy.

cheers

Sun

sunofsolaris

Mar 3, 2002, 2:28pm
Leo if you want me to stop emailing me then why continue to mail me :-