Virtual Olympics Committee (Community)

Virtual Olympics Committee // Community

This is just a general call to everyone out there. Is anyone interested in
helping to organize a Virtual Olympics competition for this summer? We need
a few more committee members for the main committee. Can't promise you'll
all get in, I just want to choose the best ones for the job.

Current members are:
FriendPA
OneSummer
Coryashire
SW Chris

We probably need three more, so reply here or e-mail me if you're
interested. And no, I don't know what you'll be doing yet. :) But it
wont' be building. That's the host city's/world's job.

SW Chris

pc hamster

Feb 13, 2002, 6:50pm
Hi everyone:

[View Quote] What are all the sporting events involved???

Patrick

The committee will decide that, when it is formed and has a few meetings.
:) First we need to concentrate on Host city applications and a few other
things.

SW Chris

[View Quote]

perseus

Feb 14, 2002, 9:55am
Well id love to help out

~ Perseus

what about the VR Winter games? ;-)) I think the IRL winter Olympics are
more fun than the summer Olympics...

We'll have events that are native only to Active Worlds, and possibly some
off-the wall stuff like hurdles and relays. And if we can think of any
winter-type sports that can be done in AW, we'll do those too. It all
depends on what this planning committee does. Nothing is set in stone yet.
:)

Last call for committee positions. Let me know soon.

SW Chris

Current Members as of 2/15/2002

SW Chris
FriendPA
OneSummer
Lord Fett
SWE
Starbrak
Coryashire

darma

Feb 15, 2002, 5:56pm
I would love to partecipate,
mainly for aerial sports....
(jump from mobiles platforms, aerial jimcana, nightflight...)

Darma
Dario Massari

"sw chris" <chrisw10 at nckcn.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:3c6d6151 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> We'll have events that are native only to Active Worlds, and possibly some
> off-the wall stuff like hurdles and relays. And if we can think of any
> winter-type sports that can be done in AW, we'll do those too. It all
> depends on what this planning committee does. Nothing is set in stone
yet.
> :)
>
> Last call for committee positions. Let me know soon.
>
> SW Chris
>
> Current Members as of 2/15/2002
>
> SW Chris
> FriendPA