Kids will be kids! (Community)

Kids will be kids! // Community

1  2  |

xavarella

Aug 14, 2001, 9:41am
This was posted on a Gorean message forum that I follow to see what those
freaks are up to. :) This one just gave me a chuckle....

http://pub11.ezboard.com/factiveworldsgorfreeforum.showMessage?topicID=902.t
opic

Tal and greetings...

I have recently become aware of a group that has been entering the gorean
Worlds on AW to cause whatever trouble they can. They are mostly underage
and despite several dialogs to try to get them to understand that there is
nothing for them IN AW Gor they still want to push it.

The Following list is what I have on them so far... (Note that they deny
that Randall Flagg is part of them, however his name is seen throughout
their build on AW)

Randall Flagg is citizen number 282456, url
www.geocities.com/rf677/flagg.html

Richard Arnold is citizen number 302669
172.132.138.10 p0-0.aoldulles.bbnplanet.net probably Washington D.C.
area. Member of PAC, aka jaran L, Registered as Jared Reed, associate of
Randall Flagg.

These are the only two "Adults" that seem to be a part of this. The rest of
these range in ages from 16 down... Rossyboy likes to think he is a leader
among them.

Azslande is citizen number 311698, url www.azslande.com

MaLLia Karr is citizen number 327010

Rossyboy is citizen number 329993
213.40.16.66 user213040016066.dial.netline.net.uk London ?(United Kingdom)
UK-NETLINE-990716 associate of Randall Flagg, Agent Mulder and Richard
Arnold. Registered as Rossyboy. PAC Caused trouble on Gorsands and GW

MTD MOBiUS is citizen number 326759, registered as mattgi
www.forseenoblivion.homestead.com/oblivion.html

Navy SEal is citizen number 324688

DaFan is citizen number 334715
DaFan 164.67.20.86 ts10-77.dialup.bol.ucla.edu ?Los Angeles, CA 90095-1363
Campus Network Services

MikeTheRaptor is citizen number 336138

Dark Magik is citizen number 331916

CataLina is citizen number 317975

PrysmaPup 24.52.165.87 #30732 (Has been bringing kids in worlds herself)

Leaf 321064 wears privs as 314902 AWTeenGZKeepers

Henry McCoy 329852

Google 335588 also uses the name Incubus1

White Ninja x 13 336617 (Was offered as a trade for a "Real" slave by
Richard Arnold)

Dark Magik 331916

Realm 318471 64.194.130.141 dsl-64-194-130-141.telocity.com
?Cupertino, CA 95014 Telocity ge, registered as Realm, 16 yrs old

They have a build that is on AW Alpha built by Richard Arnold that they use
as a base and they call themselves PAC... were formerly the AWA (AW Army)
Location is 8995n 6985w

If you are having a problem with kids right now, it is a good bet that this
is where they are coming from. Dispite several attempts to get them to stop
they insist on playing games.

I hope by going public with this it will help to shut down at least some of
the kids from playing on the Gorean worlds.

Be Well

Dunstan

casay

Aug 14, 2001, 12:17pm
About time they made their Gor worlds private don't ya think? Pretty simple
way for them to keep kids out. jeese...
Casay
[View Quote]

leaf

Aug 14, 2001, 1:50pm
Excuse me?
"Leaf 321064 wears privs as 314902 AWTeenGZKeepers"

And where exactly did Dunstan get this information from lol? I can assure
Dunstan that I am not "Trouble-making" within anoy Gor worlds or with any
"Gor" people. The fact that he sent a bot into a town and is just naming
people who entered the town is pretty absurd. *Sigh*.

Regards,
Leaf

[View Quote]

aw explorer

Aug 14, 2001, 5:10pm
I'd like to point out that the Navy SEal listed below as Citizen #324688 is
not my son, NavySEAL - Citizen #336745 (usually uses the Willy avatar at
Alpha World ground zero). Please be aware of this.

Sincerely, AW Explorer
exploringaw at hotmail.com

[View Quote]

kellee

Aug 14, 2001, 7:46pm
Don't you need caretaker to see what rights some one is wearing? mmm? which
would imply that the information was gained in a world where the person has
caretaker rights.

[View Quote]

jfk2 builder

Aug 14, 2001, 8:09pm
You would think & hope so... But all i would need is BOT rights in a
world and drop in a xylgot bot and get the world rights list & see from
that the cit numbers that have rights to do anything in a world. I can
see with Beta World that cit# 1 has alot of rights there... And who is
cit # 1? Well.... I don't have caretaker there... BUT i do have BOT
rights as does everyone. [There is a STAR * on the line for BOTS] and
you could always say.... that is fine... But whos number is 222222
belong to... I simply use my CHATBOT for that lookup to see who it
belongs to.

"kellee" <kellee at my.activeworlds.com> wrote in
news:3b799c1c at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Don't you need caretaker to see what rights some one is wearing? mmm?
> which would imply that the information was gained in a world where
> the person has caretaker rights.

[View Quote]

chucks party

Aug 14, 2001, 8:18pm
lmao I think it's funny as heck, the kids are smarter than the adults are in
this case, LOL Gor shmore, what a bunch of losers, lolol

[View Quote]

agent1

Aug 14, 2001, 8:22pm
Bots can see if someone is using another citizen's privilege password now.

eta of carina

Aug 14, 2001, 9:51pm
I think I'm missing something here, why on earth are interested in what
other people are doing if you think they are freaks? You want to see freaks?
Go to AW GZ. People like you are what hate is all about.

[View Quote]

mike zimmer

Aug 15, 2001, 12:09am
Cause its fun as heck to go bother the ppl and get ejected from their worlds
:-)

[View Quote]

xavarella

Aug 15, 2001, 12:19am
Are you a Gorean slave girl? I understand that you don't appreciate the
term "freak".

Sorry, but I'm not retracting it.

[View Quote]

leaf

Aug 15, 2001, 8:09am
I have always wondered why the Gor people havn`t just bought a UniServer for
themselves, it would be alot easy for everyone else. . .

[View Quote]

anduin lothario

Aug 15, 2001, 8:19am
"leaf" <Leaf at awcw.co.uk> wrote in news:3b7a4a72 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> I have always wondered why the Gor people havn`t just bought a
> UniServer for themselves, it would be alot easy for everyone else. . .

Umm, I don't like the term "Gor people" you "American person", I mean, what
makes you say that? Oh wait "Christian People"...

The reason is, no one has the money and none of the "Gor people" want a
'surpreme leader'...

If AWCOM supplied "Gor people" with a universe, providing the "Gor people"
pay for their worlds and can get their worlds from AW transferred for free
to this new universe, that would be sweet... Why don't you so called
'Normal people' go start a petition on that and get us a Universe made, ran
and hosted by AWCOM itself...

Anduin Lothario

not that I'm a Gor fan or anything, but that sounds a bit like fascism and
nazism, to deport ppl for their beliefs...

eta of carina

Aug 15, 2001, 9:47am
What a stupid thing to say leaf, AW is a public media for the public. Why
would it be better if they had their own server for you? I can't see why you
think their existence is a problem. They aren't messing around in your
world, you are messing around in theirs. Simple solution leaf, stay away if
you don't like them.
No xavarella, I am not a gorean slave girl. In fact I am not even gorean,
nor a girl.
Hatred is a horrible thing to feed. You people don't even know all the
people of the Gor worlds and yet you hate them.

[View Quote]

leaf

Aug 15, 2001, 10:15am
1) Well the tention would be less.
2) It would stop these "Kids" from entering your worlds and annoying you.
3) It would give you more of a chance to control things.

I hope you don`t think that I was insulting you, I was suggesting the idea.
.. .

Regards,
Leaf

[View Quote]

nornny

Aug 15, 2001, 10:37am
Hmm...let's see how they can be offended, seeing that it was blatently
ignorant. ;)

1) "Gor people"
2)"it would be alot easy for everyone else. . ."

Certain things are just done out of principle. ;) That post would be
equivilent to saying "I have always wondered why the black people havn`t
just gone back to Africa, it would be a lot easier for everyone else."

Nornny

[View Quote]

anduin lothario

Aug 15, 2001, 10:49am
"nornny" <Nornny1 at home.com> wrote in
news:3b7a6cff at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Hmm...let's see how they can be offended, seeing that it was blatently
> ignorant. ;)
>
> 1) "Gor people"
> 2)"it would be alot easy for everyone else. . ."
>
> Certain things are just done out of principle. ;) That post would be
> equivilent to saying "I have always wondered why the black people
> havn`t just gone back to Africa, it would be a lot easier for everyone
> else."
>
> Nornny

That's exactly right....

--
,,,,,
(o o)

--==[(/ ÅñÐûïÑ LøTHåRïø \)]==--

leaf

Aug 15, 2001, 10:56am
I don`t see how "Gor People" could be insulting really. People say American
People, English People, French People, Mexican People and German People. If
this is incorrect then how would they liked to be refered as? - so I don`t
make that mistake again.

Leaf

[View Quote]

casay

Aug 15, 2001, 1:08pm
Hmm, lets see here again.....

Gor citizens complaining about underage people entering their worlds was the
origional post in other forum.

1) Gor citizens have been complaining about the same issue for a long time
and also complaining about other citizens harrasing them.
2) Several non-Gor citizens complain about being harrassed by Gor citizens.
3) Non- Gor citizens have complained about Gor- citizens promoting
themsevles and beliefs at various GZ's
4) Gor citizens wonder why they get harrassed and get several underage kids
in their worlds.

Solution? - Keep Gor worlds set to private and attempt to only allow adults
to enter. Don't promote themselves/lifestyle at various non-Gor GZ's where
they will get kids entering their worlds.

Yes, I do think and always have thought that since they seem to have a large
# of adult citizens that it would be beneficial to them to start their own
Uniserver. It would allow them to have the lifestyle they want without being
harrassed & have better control of not having children in there.

So everyone knows where I come from personally on this whole issue- I
personally do not agree with the Gor lifestyle and would never promote it or
be a part of it. I do know several people in AW that have been/are part of
it and don't judge them on that fact one way or another. I still have them
as friends. If that's what people want to do, to each their own is how I
feel. I do think that some women are unfortunately taken advantage of. I do
think that other women know exactly what they are doing and enjoy being a
part of it. Again, to each their own as long as they are adults and not
children.

I do not feel that most children are capable of making an informed decision
concerning this lifestyle. ( Note: I said most as I don't want to hear from
the younger members of this NG that they are capable... deal with it.) I do
think that every effort should be made to prevent children from entering
these worlds. Many were not even rated X as I feel all should be. I don't
know how they are currently rated. I do feel they should be set to private.

Keep your flames and biases, one way or another to yourself as I read it all
and heard it all before. I cannot see how ANYONE, Gor or non-Gor can
disagree that the worlds should be set to private and left that way. I'm
certain that Gor citizens will have their arguments as to why they shouldn't
be. If they truelly want to be left alone, not be harrassed and not have
children enter then setting to private and controlling who enters or getting
their own Uniserver is really the only options.

Casay

[View Quote]

chucks party

Aug 15, 2001, 2:06pm
Oh no, the Gor people want to be slaves and masters remember, LOL It's a little
different than being sold as slaves to masters by your own people, LOL But then
again blacks are still slaves to their masters in Africa and they like it that
way. So maybe the Gor people should go to Africa, LOL

[View Quote]

wing

Aug 15, 2001, 4:40pm
*sigh* Thanks Xav, in a few more days this'll have become World War 23. Why can't human beings ever learn some tolerance? Tolerance
for belief and custom that is, we already have far too much tolerance for idiocy.

[View Quote] <snip>

Not a good choice of word. The word freak I mean. I however find it hard
to believe in such occultic things, for instance the existence of a
counter-earth. Do you actually believe in this? Or are you all just really
into role playing?

SW Chris

You think Americans are all Christian people? Believe me, this country is
in far sorrier shape than that, my friend.

SW Chris

That was a very racist comment, Chuck.

I hope you'll take it back.

SW Chris

That word gets thrown around a lot. People who are too tolerant are just as
bad as those who aren't tolerant enough. So where do you draw the line,
huh?

SW Chris

[View Quote]

wing

Aug 15, 2001, 6:45pm
You draw the line a quarter mile short of the world becoming a very boring place and about a light year past most of this thread.

counter earth? if you mean like in Utopia, it's more than 3000 years old
:-))

j b e l l

Aug 15, 2001, 7:06pm
my reply for pretty much this entire thread is as follows..

love it or leave it
people who practice Gor have CHOSEN the beliefs of a minority and because it is a minority they will always be picked on, there will
always be a "group" who's "purpose in life" is to "stop you" or at least that's what your concieted enough to tell yourself..

A person who regulars the Gor worlds and practices has just a right as any other to be a citizen, and just the same amount of right
to deal with your conflicts. If you are being harassed what right is it of yours to create a network to deal with these people and
yet even DEMAND assistance from AWC. You may be harassed as a minority group, and yell for fairness then take your demands higher
priority then other citizens, we all pay the same amount of money and deal with the same things.. either choose to live with it like
the rest of has or move on.. but in the meantime.. as a fairwarning.. anyone who is just going to sit and complain about how *they*
get it more then anyone else might as well not adress a comment to me because you will be filtered untill you realize that there are
thousands of current citizens and your not a dime more important then the rest of us..

(*you* being used as a generalization towards the goreans who feel "discriminated" against and attempt to take immediate action, on
their own terms.)

[View Quote]

chucks party

Aug 15, 2001, 8:28pm
Racist? LOL What is racist about Africans having African slaves, it still exists
over there. That's why it really amazes me that the ignorance of people that
think white people are the ones that started slavery. Slavery still exists in
Africa, China and other countries around the world where they enslave their own
people. These people's families are forever born into slavery and actually
accept it as a way of life. Chris you have alot to learn about the world and
anyone that tells me that I am racist for knowing too much obviously doesn't
know what they are talking about. It was their own people that sold their own
slaves for money to people that weren't even necessarily white that then brought
them to places around the world and sold them to people that again made them
slaves. Don't listen to the hype, all the ancestors of all the black people
who's ancestors were slaves in the U.S. were originally slaves in their own
mother country, Africa. And for the Chinese they still bring them over to the
U.S. as slaves in ships where they are full of people, some of them never make
it here due to starvation and the ones that do are put into factories where they
work to pay back the money it cost them to get here, then they are allowed to
leave and become citizens. This isn't something I'm making up, it is fact my
friend, slavery still exists for alot of people in this world even today. Sorry
to burst yor bubble *pop*