kah // User Search

1  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  78  |

Impersonation warning

Dec 19, 2003, 2:04pm
Sorry for crossposting, but I feel it's very important that I do this.
Apparently someone has impersonated me with the intention to distribute
some malware disguised as a multipurpose bot. This "bot" has got nothing to
do with me, neither does whoever created it. I will contact the
impersonator's ISP today to make sure this does not happen again. Sorry for
the inconvenience.

KAH
PS. FollowUp-To set to poster.

new X1 script i made ( this has the atached file lol)

Apr 9, 2001, 12:52pm
I don't mean this as a flame, but this isn't a post for the SDk NG.

KAH
ocean boy <birkin at ozemail.com.au> skrev i
meldingsnyheter:3ad1a40f at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> this script is for X1 for when oyu have been playing paintball you can run
> this script it will count the number of objects (E.G. flame1.rwx) please
> telegram me to get it it is also in this email !
>

> ocean boy X1 script making
> birkin at ozemail.com.au

NelXaga Entertainment

Jan 7, 2004, 3:32pm
"jetta lewis" <rgurkin at earthlink.net> wrote in
news:3ffbe320 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Do you suppose enough complaints to his provider would be helpful in
> slowing him up a bit?
>
> IP address: 65.142.126.246
> Host name: 0-2pool126-246.nas1.pikeville1.ky.us.da.qwest.net"
> where you will see that the message originated from
> a Qwest.net customer in Pikeville, Kentucky, US
>
> I believe this is his providers abuse report email but I wouldn't bet
> my life on it. abuse at qwest.net

A lot of abuse reports would probably help, yes. I doubt he's got the
means of acquiring another connection if we can get QWest to pull the
plug on him, his parents probably wouldn't let him. Remember, this is
just some kid with nothing better to do. The address you mentioned is the
one listed in ARIN Whois, so that would be the place to send reports. I
sent one before Christmas after he tried distributing malware under my
name.

KAH

Help with C++ Code

Jan 18, 2004, 1:56pm
"johnf" <johnf at 3d-reality.com> wrote in
news:4009c5fe at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> NM - reinstall solved.

Notice that the errors were in the standard library header files, not your
code.

KAH

VB 6 Learning Ed

Jan 23, 2004, 3:43pm
"johnf" <johnf at 3d-reality.com> wrote in news:4010fc59$1
at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> 1/3 of the amount, good idea.. like £30

Point is, that should've been your reserve, not the starting price.

KAH

I DESPERATELY NEED YOUR HELP!

Apr 18, 2001, 11:10am
they read their logs...and they scan for ports on your computer...not hard
to tell if somebody's sending an NNTP message...The ISP that I've got now
haven't got any control over my phone-line, they can't stop me from anything
:-)) , but I've ordered a new line now, so I won't use them anymore... Well,
I hope that I won't get probs, cuzz I'll be running a server too, and if I
get trouble I'll just complain, cuzz they never sayd I couldn't host
anything...

KAH
wing <bathgate at prodigy.net> skrev i
meldingsnyheter:3add650a at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Hrmm, now that I think about it, how exactly can they tell your running
servers? What else do they know?
[View Quote]

I DESPERATELY NEED YOUR HELP!

Apr 19, 2001, 11:06am
yeah...they would truly try to bother you about copyright infrigements too
if you leave NAPSTER on...

KAH

datedman <russell at synergycorp.com> skrev i
meldingsnyheter:3ADE9B11.41CC4748 at synergycorp.com...
> Um ya if you leave Napster up 24/7 they'd also get pissed. :)

[View Quote]

I DESPERATELY NEED YOUR HELP!

Apr 20, 2001, 3:16pm
remember that it isn't sure that J B E L L has sayd that...

KAH

builderz <sawran at yahoo.com> skrev i
meldingsnyheter:3ADF4B82.5DB8650C at yahoo.com...
> Please see my comments below:

[View Quote]

JBELLS WORLDS

Apr 18, 2001, 11:02am
Tell J B E L L to buy a line from a provider that accepts it's users to host
servers. I guess that in the US AT&T would truly have some service for that.
Here in Norway the major ISP is divided into two: one for home use and one
for business use.

KAH
PS. As long as the ISP doesn't discover you hosting stuff, it's allright
;-))

ocean boy <birkin at ozemail.com.au> skrev i
meldingsnyheter:3add5f17 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> JBELLS SERVER at HOME IS TRYING TO SHUT DOWN JBELLS WORLDS TO STOP HIM ROM
> MAKING MONEY ON THERE LINE JBELLS WEB SITE HOLDS JBELLS WORDS ON THE HOME
> PAGE ! IF YOU WANT TO KEEP SURVIVOR AND HIS OTHER WORLDS VISIT
> WWW.AWJBELL.COM FOR YOUR INSTRUCTIONS ON WHAT TO DO !

GBOT v1.28 RELEASED

Apr 25, 2001, 6:33pm
LOL

the MBE/KAHBOT starting up production again!

Apr 25, 2001, 2:59pm
Hi, just wanna tell you that the MBE/KAHBOT is resuming it's highly
productive mode now, after having major tech probs. I reckon that the
LightBot will be done within a week :-))

KAH
PS. If you don't know what the MBE/KAHBOT is, check out our website:
www.kahbot.com :-))

Help (1.20KB Attach)

Apr 26, 2001, 5:27pm
I like registry settings better...and they save code!

KAH
PS. But it's a good idea to release it :-))
[View Quote]

Full navigation and click in Front view map of Xelagot

Apr 28, 2001, 3:13pm
http://www.tavido3d.f2s.com/frntview.bmp (1MB!!!!!!)

Need Help Saving Files in VB6

Apr 28, 2001, 7:21am
here's some code that should do it (I've used it in my apps):

Private Sub mnuFileSave_Click()
MCI.filename = App.Path & "\saveproject.mp3"
MCI.Command = "play"
On Error GoTo usercanceledsave
With CommonDialog1
.CancelError = True
.filename = ""
.DialogTitle = "Save project"
.Filter = "basic Millenium binary file|*.bmb|Plain text|*.txt"
.FilterIndex = 0
.ShowSave
End With
Open CommonDialog1.filename For Output As #1
Print #1, Source.Text
Close #1
usercanceledsave:
Exit Sub
End Sub

code taken from: basic Millenium compiler, one of my projects

Need Help Saving Files in VB6

Apr 28, 2001, 12:01pm
uh...forgot to strip it for my sounds( the MCI.something stuff must be
removed!), I play a message for every command...

Best bot for the job?

Apr 29, 2001, 4:15pm
make a HamBot script with Sweedish text, cuzz translating the Xelagot dialog
file and THEN making a script is a lotta work!

Best bot for the job?

Apr 29, 2001, 4:15pm
forgot the URL, heh.
www.hamfon.com

May venture into making bots...

May 1, 2001, 8:28am
URLs:
AwSdkOcx (VB): www.grimmsoft.com/aw/sdk/
Canopus' encapsulation (Delphi): www.canopus.org
AW SDK (C/C++): www.activeworlds.com/sdk/ (DUH!)
Java SDK: www.imatowns.com/xelagot under the links section (dunno the URL,
but I know that it's listed there)

Lets hope for some fiiine bots from your side :-))

May venture into making bots...

May 2, 2001, 2:26pm
yikes! And if you ever should pick C/C++ I'd lay much weight on C++, it's
the best of the two.

bingobot and awgames bots

May 3, 2001, 6:20pm
Ima Genius has only released the Simple Ballbot, not the full version used
in AWGames :-((

bingobot and awgames bots

May 4, 2001, 3:38pm
we both could :-)) too bad Ima Genius doesn't post to the NGs...

KAH
PS. Releasing my new FoxBot today! check www.kahbot.com within a few hours
:-))

[View Quote]

MBE/KAHBOT FoxBot released!!

May 4, 2001, 4:02pm
It's here, the FoxBot! Read the complete story on the website...see
www.kahbot.com and click the FoxBot link :-))

KAH

Need help with xelagot script

May 5, 2001, 7:04pm
hmmm...would be an idea for further development of the MBE/KAHBOT improved
Laser Tag script...but I'm too busy right now...I'll see if I can do it :-))

KAH
PS. You might want to check out how the improved script is today :-))
www.kahbot.com

[View Quote]

RPG bot

May 7, 2001, 12:55pm
check out Who's great Xelagot script, you'll find it on the Xelagot pages in
the Scripts section

KAH
PS. Not trying to say that m a k a v e l i will do a less good bot, or
anything

[View Quote]

a bot that changes the op?

May 12, 2001, 8:55am
I've fixed the problem now...(I'm not FlaggWorld002/SWEHLi, but I know him
:-)) ) there had been a typo when entering it, and AW crashed when you
entered...

Tag Bot!

May 10, 2001, 1:37pm
what exactly is Tag? is it Laser Tag? or something else?

Tag Bot!

May 11, 2001, 2:55pm
why don't you just call it Laser Tag or paintball? those names are known by
most ppl round here...not trying to be pissed or proving you wrong or
anything :-))

A cool world to check out

May 10, 2001, 1:38pm
FYI USWF_PBL could be reckoned as one of the best and coolest pball worlds
in AW...and I mean it! visit some time, you'll get the best AW-pball
experience EVER!

A cool world to check out

May 11, 2001, 2:54pm
WAR is more popular because it has been around for a LOONG time. USWF_PBL
will become more popular soon, but the word hasn't spread that much yet, and
hey, WAR has one of the best possible names for a pball world...and Brant's
bot is good, has a lotta network features for those that want it, but the
two bots are about equal. so check out USWF_PBL, folks! :-))

A cool world to check out

May 13, 2001, 9:21am
aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! just forget it!

1  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  78  |