ho // User Search

1  |

ATTACK OF THE KILLER TRIANGLES (I think)

Jun 23, 1998, 9:54am
Don't use html please

Raven Shadow wrote :

> Fac didn't say it , but make sure your Win95 AND AW browser are both
> set correctly :-)

[View Quote]

Who want to make friend with me

Jun 17, 1998, 8:42am

Who live in Hong Kong

Jun 17, 1998, 11:22pm
Who live in Hong Kong in there ??

can anyone answer

Jul 6, 1998, 11:38am
Really so easy question ??

[View Quote] > Can anyone answer this question, since I am very bad at the math thing, and
> figuring Sq meters, or meters... I just bought a PS16 World(250,000 square
> meters of virtual land) or as my order form reads (500 x 500 meters virtual
> land). Actually its two questions I have:
>
> 1) How many lots would I have if I make it 5 x 5 meters for each lot?
>
> 2) How many lots would I have if I make it 10x10 meters for each lot?
>
> I have asked many people online, and no one yet has given me the same answer
> twice. A world owner said that I could get 200 5x5 lots or 100 10x10 lots
> without roads on it.
>
> I am looking just to find out how big the area would be set up on graph
> paper before adding anything to it like roads, ground zero etc...so I can
> get an idea of how many plots of land I have to work with to setup the
> world, and to allow for building etc. Thanks for any and all responses.
>
> Terri

Birthday

Jul 26, 1998, 8:30am
Today is my birthday.