xanthe // User Search

1  |

xelag age verification script

Jan 16, 2003, 11:11am
Does anyone know or have an age verification script for the Xelag?
Anything that doesnt need too much editing would be great, ty ;)

XanthE

xelag age verification script

Jan 16, 2003, 5:23pm
thanks for the very interesting comments, but all I actually asked was if
someone has such a script ;)

xelag age verification script

Jan 16, 2003, 7:01pm
I wonder....does anyone actually READ the posts?
I posted this message in the BOTS newgroups not in the general discussion.
Why? Cause I asked for the script...I just would like the script!
I did not ask for anyone to tell me if they think l´il ol´ me should use it
or not !
So I suggest you take the subject to general discussion if you really want
discuss this not so interesting subject.
Im only asking for the script...not advice ...TY

XanthE

"jerme" <jerme101 at bellsouth.net> schreef in bericht
news:3e270f33$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> umm... why even bother? Why would anyone tell you their age when they know
> you're going to kick them out if they're under 21? (or 18, whichever your
> case may be) All you're really accomplishing is ejecting the little
kiddies
> who are too dumb to know to lie. I go into a gor world, they demand to
know
> my age (like it really matters anyway)... I tell them I'm a 34 year old
> male, when I'm really only a 16 year old guy who was just checking out
> random worlds. Did they ever know the difference? Did they ever find out
the
> truth? Does it really matter if they, or if they don't, find out my true
> age? Does it matter how old I am in the first place?
>
> I wouldn't write any script of this kind because it is downright
> useless......
>
> -J
>
> --
>

> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Jeremy Booker - Owner
> JTech Web Systems
> www.JTechWebSystems.com
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> "Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for
> tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day
> has enough trouble of its own." -Mathew 5:34
[View Quote]

xelag age verification script

Jan 17, 2003, 3:28pm
Finally a useful answer..Thanks! :)

xelag age verification script

Jan 17, 2003, 5:32pm
Thats not useful since I never asked for anyone's opinion.

"strike rapier" <strike at rapiercom.freeserve.co.uk> schreef in bericht
news:3e28469d at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> We were all giving you usefull answers.... we were saying "Dont bother"
>
> - Mark
[View Quote]

Teleport

Jan 16, 2003, 7:06pm
http://objects.activeworlds.com/cgi-bin/teleport.cgi?World_0.0n_0.0w_0.01a_2
70

"x.neocube.x" <majmatrixx at excite.com> schreef in bericht
news:3e2718b3 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Need help... I know there is a way... a URL from a web site that can
> teleport someone to that world... something like
> object.activeworlds.com/????? something. Anyone know that can help me?
> Thank you much.
>
> x.n.x

Teleport

Jan 16, 2003, 7:07pm
example:
http://objects.activeworlds.com/cgi-bin/teleport.cgi?Worldname_12.5n_2.5w_0.
01a_270

XanthE

"x.neocube.x" <majmatrixx at excite.com> schreef in bericht
news:3e2718b3 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Need help... I know there is a way... a URL from a web site that can
> teleport someone to that world... something like
> object.activeworlds.com/????? something. Anyone know that can help me?
> Thank you much.
>
> x.n.x

Teleport

Jan 16, 2003, 7:12pm
hmm that didnt go well...but I guess you get the idea...

AWTeen Bulldozer??

Mar 20, 2003, 11:44pm
Does anyone know if this person with account nr 347891 really is some sort
of building inspector in AW Teen?
He is harrassing a friend of mine for private information, and wanting her
to join him. Since we never go to AW Teen,
I´d really like to know if he says who he claims he is....

Xanthe

They tie the Knot in Massachusetts...

May 20, 2004, 6:02am
*reads it and waits for cookie* good post cp ;)

Interesting btw how people seem to be soooo disgusted by gay marridges.
Have you ever thought about what gay people have to go through before they
can even get to the decision of wanting to get married. The insults,
disapproval, and disgust even (like jaguars and linn´s) of friends, family
and everyone around them. Avoiding that all will mean they have to live
their life alone or with someone they dont love. Just because there are so
many people like jaguar, who think they know it all and have the right to
judge in such negative way. If you had ANY idea what its like to be gay
(born gay) , Im sure you wouldnt state such shallow responses, unless youre
totally brainless.
It puzzles me though how people want to throw up at gay marridges, while in
AW, it seems half of the people there ( in my experience) are interested in
threesomes and bi sexual activities. To each his own if you´d ask me, I just
wonder how at daytime you can puke at gay weddings ( as in 2 people loving
each other wanting to spend the rest of their lives together) while at night
you dream of a 3some with 2 women.
Speaking of shallow and hypocricy, huh....