maki // User Search

1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  20  |

coronas... (not the refreshing alcoholic beverage)

Jul 27, 2002, 11:21pm
why can't you see coronas through glass objects, they're bursts of light,
light can be seen through glass yes? couldn't there be a way to program it
to go through clear objects? something in the rwx code that they would
respond to or something...

--
maki www.awmaki.com

Variables inside the WM

Jul 29, 2002, 2:29pm
if you restart your world with no attributes or anything it shouldn't say
anything, when I switched servers and didn't have my att's it didn't say any
wm, switched back though, dunno if it works but it did that time :O

--
maki www.awmaki.com

[View Quote]

Variables inside the WM

Jul 29, 2002, 8:40pm
hasn't IO been more commonly used? immigration officer...not sure though...

--
maki www.awmaki.com

[View Quote]

AWmegaOY

Aug 1, 2002, 2:22am
they've probably temporarily given up on it while they work on alphaworld2
;)

--
maki www.awmaki.com

[View Quote]

object path usage

Aug 3, 2002, 7:59pm
A php script or *something* that would make an object path only be usable in
certain worlds defined in the script...making it so any other unauthorized
user not be able to use the path...would be easier than pw protecting
everything, and if your pw got out then they still wouldn't be able to use
the op, cause their world wouldn't be on the script, possible?

--
maki www.awmaki.com

[ONLINE] Making AW Secure

Aug 12, 2002, 3:27am
[View Quote] gee, I hope you're next...

Allow default objects for black triangles

Aug 24, 2002, 8:53pm
lol, interesting idea, maybe, but I'd say the object would have to be a huge
and/or not used frequently object...you might get it mixed up with other
things. Say you're making a pile of grass, lots of blades...and you want to
use another object, you type it in wrong and another blade of grass pops up.
:-) One: that might be too small to notice; Two: the selected object might
mix in with surrounding objects, unless perhaps you could specify the object
to be used in worlds features, or select ti to be the default
triangle...then it might work :-)

maki

[View Quote]

these are a few of my favorite things...

Aug 31, 2002, 1:43am
maybe he's as frightened as eep when it comes to email and spam and such...

maki awmaki.com

[View Quote]

TreeView + Others

Aug 31, 2002, 9:58pm
*looks up at the past 50 posts by you in every ng* Wow, you have way too
much time on your hands..

maki awmaki.com

[View Quote]

Personal Light

Sep 1, 2002, 2:08pm
indeed, I've done something similar (but without the fancy bridges that make
you lose it) you can choose the color and then it follows you until you
leave or say orb vanish - It's in the tunnels in my world freaks, it should
be working .. sometimes it doesnt, and if you say the command multiple
times, it'll freeze up the lights, lol. (cheap preston, pretty easy to make)

maki awmaki.com

[View Quote]

tp://AW_10n_40e_0.5a

Sep 4, 2002, 6:10pm
great idea! can you make it shorter? :)

maki awmaki.com
[View Quote]

EMAIL TO AW

Sep 23, 2002, 7:07pm
mountain myst and flagg do occasionally read some of the ng's :P when the
derek was trying to start a website that allowed people to post worlds to
sell flagg told us off right away, saying the owner can't be transferred ;)
by the way...uhh, dan, roland is *gone* :)

maki awmaki.com
[View Quote]

*...wishes upon a star...*

Oct 5, 2002, 1:41pm
no problem here with that..I have every gram from the last three months in
my browser.

maki awmaki.com
[View Quote]

world on list

Oct 6, 2002, 8:48pm
You should be able to set your world to be listed on the worlds tab or not
without having to be universe caretaker .. I dunno.

maki awmaki.com

More rights options

Oct 10, 2002, 9:08pm
After reading the other four posts by you I'm almost completely convinced
the word 'the' is spelled 'teh'.

maki awmaki.com
[View Quote]

Create MLIMIT Fly=false shift=false

Oct 12, 2002, 10:29pm
I think this would be a good idea...I suggested it awhile back when I
started posting in the ng's .. ability to make certain objects and/or areas
fly-less and shift-less.

maki awmaki.com
[View Quote]

Telegram from?

Oct 23, 2002, 7:42pm
[View Quote] umm, I think he's trying to say he'd like the browser to say Operator: You
have received a telegram from <citizen name>. rather than just Operator: You
have recieved a telegram. ...maybe? :)

maki awmaki.com

A few ideas...

Oct 29, 2002, 7:58pm
[View Quote] www.alienware.com

maki awmaki.com

ahhhh

Nov 8, 2002, 5:02pm
As a citizen of Active Worlds you will have access to the following:

a.. An activeworlds.com email address
'Current citizens click here to register your email address'
Please enter your citizen number(name?) and ppw to register.

why not? :)

awmaki.com

ahhhh

Nov 9, 2002, 2:32am
ah well, then aw staff should only send emails from their support, and other
services email addresses (support at , cof at ) and state to only trust emails
from those. lol, yes, they could do as hotmail and put a nice little text
advertisement at the bottom of every email sent...haha. Maybe pay to have
it removed? Would get them more customers, or more money one way or the
other...

awmaki.com
[View Quote]

ahhhh

Nov 9, 2002, 3:21pm
no, an activeworlds.com email address...if I wanted one of those crappy
my.activeworlds.com ones I could go play bingo for awhile.

awmaki.com
[View Quote]

Personal avatars

Nov 9, 2002, 2:36am
Yes, the only problem I could foresee is people 'stealing' others' avatars,
maybe they could setup a passwording system so you could password your
zipped av and then enter the password in a personal av option window...could
be implemented into the options, and somehow keep the avatar secure/password
encrypted for others to download, might be complicated, sure there would be
problems of some sort, but it would be a great feature.

awmaki.com
[View Quote]

2nd person mode

Nov 28, 2002, 10:32pm
wow, that'd be really interesting. never would have thought of that.

awmaki.com
[View Quote]

tz...

Nov 29, 2002, 4:40am
calm yourself.

awmaki.com

tz...

Nov 29, 2002, 2:36pm
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

awmaki.com
"absolute monarch" <absolutemonarch(at)sappphireestates(dot)cjb(dot)net>
[View Quote]

tz...

Dec 5, 2002, 3:57am
:D

awmaki.com
[View Quote]

Re: New Feature - Enable Rainbow!

Dec 21, 2002, 8:30pm
[View Quote] KAH posted this in worldbuilders, maybe it will explain the Re:'s:

"carlbanks" <CarLBanks at insight.rr.com> wrote in
news:3e039d55$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

>He didn't, he just appends "Re:" to all his subjects... Not that it's much
>better than replying to old posts.

If you look at all his other posts you'll notice they do have 'Re:' and
aren't replies to old messages - kind of annoying....reminds me of
technozeus..only those are actual replies.

awmaki.com

Another Wish

Dec 25, 2002, 7:22pm
AW probably can log telegrams already anyway - it's sent through their
uniserver is it not?

awmaki.com
[View Quote]

Tourist allowance 3rd color

Jan 9, 2003, 9:58pm
if it were in bold people would be mad because it would draw more attention
to worlds with tourist access... :)

maki
[View Quote]

New Feature: Rainbow Feature!

Jan 20, 2003, 12:49am
well, is it jacob's 13th birthday? O_O...

maki
[View Quote]

1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  20  |