maki // User Search

1  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  20  |

The Video4 is out!

Sep 28, 2002, 1:42am
[View Quote] couldn't care less* if you could care less, then you must care sort
of...think about it.

maki awmaki.com

just so you know

Sep 28, 2002, 1:45am
sigh indeed, I really would not care for eep, if you don't appreciate her
opinions and what she has to say filter her rather than using rude insults.

maki awmaki.com
[View Quote]

ATTN BRANT.....PK MATTER!!!

Oct 3, 2002, 7:01pm
[View Quote] I agree, but it's not possible -- you just have to get used to the people
who think the world revolves around them in here, you also can't have any
emotions or opinions, that don't agree with the people in which the world
revolves around, and don't forget.. some good flaming skills might help.

maki

[Browser Info] Graphics Modes (C&P)

Oct 3, 2002, 8:47pm
clicky: news://news.activeworlds.com/beta

maki awmaki.com
[View Quote]

Concerning The Game

Oct 16, 2002, 8:06pm
How come this "well established corporation" or whatnot doesn't even have a
website?

maki awmaki.com
[View Quote]

Re: Identifying what worlds allow Tourists

Oct 23, 2002, 1:22am
jerme? did you just say hun?

maki awmaki.com
[View Quote]

Donator?

Oct 29, 2002, 7:46pm
What are you planning on doing with it? I have a big world I don't do
anything with lol. I could just give you a ppw with ct so you could let
others use it if necessary. Nothing in it at the meantime, freaks, p30/10,
p40 if tom ever upgrades it ;)

maki awmaki.com
"absolute monarch" <Absolutemonarch at sapphireestates.cjb.net> wrote in
message news:3dbd1ed5 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Dear all,
> I am hoping some generous person out there will be able to
help
> me out with this request. I'm looking for someone who can allow me CT in a
> world, and allow me to do whatever I please in it..sorta giving to me..but
> not. And be able to add another CT for me when necessary. But I may not be
> using this for a while, not until G.E.T helps me out anywayz. So please
> don't be suprised if it's empty for a while.
>

> --
>
> Thankyou for your attention.
>
> Your's Faithfully,
> Absolute Monarch
> A.K.A The Evil Chaotic Lord of the Dead and Demons
> 338508
> Mayor of Sapphire Estates - AW 18000s 16000w
> Post in our Newsgroup:
> Alumnus of Hell, Fields of Demonolotry and
> Demonology

Donator?

Nov 1, 2002, 3:06am
[View Quote] AM, he posted it because you're looking for a p10/5, go build something. :)

awmaki.com

[AWNews] Put Up or Shut Up (long!)

> Hey Goob... we could always put the AWNews forum on the SW City website.
> =P swcity.net.

orrrr, "we" could put the forum on the awnews website. =P awnews.org.

maki awmaki.com

lost?

Nov 2, 2002, 6:35pm
hello ? this is what aw chat is for...

awmaki.com
[View Quote]

lost?

Nov 2, 2002, 6:42pm
I may be wrong, since I don't waste my time reading most of the crap on this
newsgroup, but maybe you could take a look at the other couple hundred posts
regarding what the cy team has done "wrong", what you're being "accused" of,
and what should be different...rather than simply continuing to reply to
Linn's posts acting all godly as though you don't see _anything_ wrong, or
don't see any of the complaints from the members of the community. It's not
over until the *CommunitY* is heard.

awmaki.com
[View Quote]

[NG Survivor 2] The ULTIMATE Survivor

Nov 3, 2002, 12:48am
yaaaaayy congrats builderz!! That was fun ..Nornny, lets start all over and
do it again!

awmaki.com
[View Quote]

Pat on the back award (free to all)

Nov 3, 2002, 1:37am
:)

awmaki.com
[View Quote]

AW Pricing

Nov 3, 2002, 2:47am
"Click here for discounted annual registration" is for new citizens who
would like to pay annually, or current citizens who want another citizenship
at the annual fee. "Renew your activeworlds citizenship" is for current
citizens who would like to renew their citizenship at temp lower fee of
$49.95 per year, the reason the other one says it's "discounted" is because
it's $14 cheaper for new citizens who pay annually rather than paying $6.95
per month.

awmaki.com
[View Quote]

Sapphire Estates news

Nov 3, 2002, 2:30pm
That's pretty stupid anyway, you seem to have become pretty successful and
have kept your city going AM, now you want everyone to delete everything?
Maybe you should rethink that. ;)

awmaki.com
[View Quote]

The Game now offers live BINGO!

Nov 4, 2002, 9:40pm
oh boy, so does awi.

awmaki.com
[View Quote]

maki and Bits resolution:)

Nov 8, 2002, 8:34pm
Anyone can view my statement about my removal from thebeans in

awmaki.com
[View Quote]

maki and Bits resolution:)

Nov 8, 2002, 8:34pm
And bluebean's reply.

awmaki.com
[View Quote]

maki and Bits resolution:)

Nov 8, 2002, 8:36pm
I'd just like to say, thank you for the continued support I've been getting
from (most)everyone, it has been very helpful, including the support from
bit, now. :) I never meant to cause any harm and I'm sorry if I created any
confusion in the community due to this. Thanks again, and thanks for
understanding, bit. :)

awmaki.com
[View Quote]

maki and Bits resolution:)

Nov 8, 2002, 8:36pm
That'd be interesting, I could be the only male model again! More variety
in avatar styles as well. :)

awmaki.com
[View Quote]

maki and Bits resolution:)

Nov 9, 2002, 3:40am
VRVilage is a p40/20. That other cy fashion show had almost 130 people did
it not, couldn't get that kind of turnout in a 20user. ;)

awmaki.com
[View Quote]

Staying Virus Free

Nov 9, 2002, 6:17pm
well now we know how to protect ourselves from viruses...

awmaki.com
[View Quote]

in support of Maki

Nov 9, 2002, 6:44pm
thanks lioness :) I understand this was your post in reply to my post that
enzo deleted(grrr!). Glad most *everything's* resolved now.

awmaki.com
[View Quote]

in support of Maki

Nov 10, 2002, 5:50am
ya, all except my best friend is leaving aw over this...everything else is
fine :) holds back tears. lol.

awmaki.com
[View Quote]

A!!CT has been renewed

Nov 16, 2002, 3:17pm
yeah...I figured...

awmaki.com
[View Quote]

NewAW Flyover!

Nov 19, 2002, 4:14pm
weeeee that was fun :) looky him jump!

awmaki.com
[View Quote] Here is a movie taken in NewAW. It is 25 megs cuz I don't know the first
thing about WMV encoder. It's also a little choppy so if you have a slow
connection wait for the reviews before downloading.

http://objects.activeworlds.com/newbuild/images/flyover5.wmv

Some of the things you will see are the new camera angles, the seqs attached
to different environments such as flying, swimming, running - the seqs also
have sounds linked to them. Then we go for a flyover of some of NewAW using
the UberJetpack from Acme, it's really fast... the first couple of times I
hit trees :) we go for a swim and then fly to the mountains where I get
altitude sickness...

Enzo

I will probably replace this with a better clip tomorrow.

NewAW Flyover!

Nov 19, 2002, 5:01pm
indeed :) he sorta lost me when he bolted up into the sky though...

awmaki.com
[View Quote]

NewAW Flyover!

Nov 19, 2002, 9:07pm
oh lay off...who cares, the owner of the universe is posting in html, if he
can, who can't? He started it anyway...

awmaki.com
[View Quote]

NewAW Flyover!

Nov 20, 2002, 2:44am
lol. It's e n z o, pineriver, aka rick noll.

awmaki.com
[View Quote]

"Tag!"

Nov 21, 2002, 8:27pm
*Click* *Click* BANG

awmaki.com
[View Quote]

1  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  20  |