maki // User Search

1  ...  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  20  |

Re: use a bot to add commands to objects!

Oct 12, 2002, 1:43am
aaahhhh I feel just the same...I don't see any problem with microsoft, you
can go ahead and make me a list of reasons why microsoft "sucks", and why
they're "evil" and whatnot...I don't see how it's so bad..

maki awmaki.com
[View Quote]

It Pays To Play!

Oct 14, 2002, 9:04pm
ummmmmmm where did you get the funds for that and what do you do in that
world to win it? Or are you just lying to get people to visit your world?

maki awmaki.com
[View Quote]

Fwd: Ok... Here is is EARLY enough for you

Oct 20, 2002, 12:11am
Just in case you really cared...