maki // User Search

1  ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  20  |

andras.net is down

Aug 24, 2002, 4:26pm
Great, now I only have 7 newsgroups to read, and not the other 18 ;-)

maki

[View Quote]

andras.net is down

Aug 25, 2002, 7:51pm
is it down again? I was just about to shoot phal's m00se ph at t

maki www.awmaki.com

[View Quote]

we should...

Aug 25, 2002, 10:18pm
Start a petition to have object rotation/rotate command enabled in
alphaworld :-) It'd be easier than <removed*>...everyone wants it...why
not? Screw history... ;-)

maki www.awmaki.com
*current working code removed to prevent peering awi employee eyes from
seeing o.O

i cant find my property...any help?

Aug 26, 2002, 9:42pm
That program should work fine, she just has to enter the right ppw.

maki www.awmaki.com

[View Quote]

ok......i also misplaced my links

Aug 26, 2002, 3:42am
[View Quote] Try this: http://shoemakervillage.org/programs.html locate the "Activeworlds
Utility" on that page....this has a property search implemented in it. It
will need to run bots on your ppw, and/or others if you have other people's
ppw's [sometimes helps when scanning large areas :-)] The property search
is a tad slow, depending on the world size and the amount of bots you're
using, but if you let it go for awhile, maybe if you leave your computer for
awhile..I'm sure it would be ok. Good luck :-)

maki www.awmaki.com

Yaha Virus.

Aug 26, 2002, 8:03pm
Then maybe it's not that virus.. ;-)

maki www.awmaki.com

[View Quote]

Tourists

Aug 28, 2002, 11:07pm
[View Quote] To get them to purchase citizenship... :)

maki www.awmaki.com

Tourists

Aug 29, 2002, 9:14pm
talisan questioned:
> But did it have the desired effects? :)

Not sure, enzo at a techtalk once said they were making the most money when
they disabled tourist access to the entire universe....but personally...I
wouldn't pay to get into alphaworld... kind of..*lame* :-)

maki awmaki.com

Tourists

Aug 30, 2002, 2:32am
history yes...considering they don't have stock anymore
[View Quote]

[Event] The Great AWTeen Show Info

Sep 1, 2002, 2:03pm
<complain>
Now you've gone and wasted bandwidth..
</comaplin>

maki awmaki.com

[View Quote]

(C&C) The last promotion

Sep 1, 2002, 2:05am
hehe, great, now we won't have to read you constant silly messages anymore.

maki awmaki.com (the story was funny though...lol)

[View Quote]

Cy Awards Voting

Sep 1, 2002, 1:40am
The final five nominees have been selected for each category and are ready
for the public to vote on! :) Please visit
http://awcommunity.org/cyawards/voting.html to see the nominees and to vote
with your choices. thanks,

maki awmaki.com

Funny Enzo!

Sep 4, 2002, 11:34pm
O_O_O___O_OO___O

maki awmaki.com

[View Quote]

Funny Enzo!

Sep 5, 2002, 2:08am
eep doesn't care..he just has to make sure he's left his *godly* comment..
:)

maki awmaki.com

[View Quote]

Funny Enzo!

Sep 5, 2002, 2:40am
(by the way..if someone wants to explain this..entire post......)

maki awmaki.com

[View Quote]

Re: For your listening pleasure...:

Sep 5, 2002, 10:19pm
wow, took me a bit to understand that O_O

maki awmaki.com

[View Quote]

Someone...

Sep 14, 2002, 7:27pm
If you build something with it..and the code is fixed..the objs will still
rotate, you'll just have to find a new code to use for making new objs
rotate.

maki awmaki.com
[View Quote]

stupid question

Sep 14, 2002, 10:58pm
Why do I have messages from 1998 to now in the beta ng and in every other
one just messages from a couple months ago..and being deleted? Is this
something set on the ng server? ..thanks

maki awmaki.com

world help

Sep 16, 2002, 6:51pm
I've also had this problem...I don't know about the router thingy..I'm not
really a techie in that area ;) I ended up asking around for awhile and
finally finding jerme...at the time his services were free, they are at the
moment, but he has a pricing plan that is being setup...it's around $27 for
p20/10user and bigger hosting...free for anything under that...object path
is 50 megs free, and not too bad for more ;) www.jtechwebsystems.com

maki awmaki.com

[View Quote]

uhhhhh

Sep 17, 2002, 8:37pm
goob...did you notice that mostwanteddomains.com wants $10,000 for
awenews.com? :)

maki awmaki.com

we should celebrate...

Sep 19, 2002, 9:28pm
:-) turns 20 today.
http://www.cnn.com/2002/TECH/internet/09/19/offbeat.smiley.reut/index.html

maki awmaki.com

Fwd: We Should All Celebrate My Return From The Hospital

Sep 24, 2002, 11:56pm
[snip]

2 - Happy me for getting home from the hospital in much better shape than
when i left almost 5 weeks ago.
It sure feels good not having to put up with all the finger sticks [I'm
DIABETIC and i get 5 of them a day. Morning, Noon, Diner, Late Evening & the
IV in the AM and the BP & Temp check to see if this old dead boy is still
alive = I sleep if i was lucky like someone who was dead]
Although i must admit they do have very good food there. It is so much
tastier there than in the NY State University Hospital [teaching hospital]
but i guess they just know how to feed the people in the 6th floor nursing
home much better than in most other hospitals without a nursing home inside
it. Most of my stay was in the nursing home part and there was plenty of
activities to keep me busy. The only one that they lacked was having a good
PC with AW like software running for use by those with PC knowledge to use
and play with. [And possibly help teach those that don't know a PC how to
operate it]

But now i'm finally home and my feet are so much better. For the first time
in almost 1 & 1/2 yrs i don't have any toes that are inflamed and i can now
use a regular pair of shoes again.

So until i message you again someday....

Regards, JFK2

PS... Tell everyone in AW Newsgroups that I'M BACK...
I'm sure you will have some type of response when you post this in the AW
Newsgroups by everyone including Goober.

heeeee's baaaaaaaaaaack.....

maki awmaki.com

[Browser Info] Graphics Modes (C&P)

Oct 3, 2002, 8:47pm
clicky: news://news.activeworlds.com/beta

maki awmaki.com
[View Quote]

are you an idiot?

Oct 6, 2002, 6:15pm
I thought it was as well, though it was late and I can't help but bust out
laughing at the stupidest things .. oh well.

maki awmaki.com
[View Quote]

Does anyone else think that...

Oct 6, 2002, 7:53pm
what is it with you and neo? how about we name it BitLand

maki awmak.com
[View Quote]

Does anyone else think that...

Oct 7, 2002, 2:27am
Just Omega -- there's a max of eight characters for world names.

maki awmaki.com
[View Quote]

Public Appology to Everyone

Oct 10, 2002, 1:10am
Oh jeeze it's so hard to get to everyone's birthday and make a build for
everyone though .. I've been getting telegrams about birthdays everyday, and
mine is coming up, too! (psst, I'm turning 8!)

maki awmaki.com
[View Quote]

Public Appology to Everyone

Oct 10, 2002, 1:37am
I also told you I was 8, or 9, and 10, 11, 12 too...it's 7 :) you didn't
believe any of them anyway .. ;p

maki awmaki.com
[View Quote]

Public Appology to Everyone

Oct 12, 2002, 3:14pm
[View Quote] maybe he said that because I said I was turning 8.. :)

maki awmaki.com

Evvvilll Software Corporation (HTML!!!)

Oct 12, 2002, 1:38am
me as well, I have no problems with xp, seems to run fine and better than
other ms os's...I don't really hate microsoft ..I don't really care, oh
well.

maki awmaki.com
[View Quote]

1  ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  20  |