the derek // User Search

1  ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  |

First Ever E N Z O Talk (Replaced Friday tech talk)

Jun 16, 2002, 4:58pm
hmm was only there a little bit... he was in yellow for about an hour or two
just talking. they had a sign at AWs GZ. lol i remember it cause everyone
was harassing him to lower world prices... a couple months later he did :D
[View Quote]

Upgrade

Jun 18, 2002, 12:35am
thanks a lot aw will probably fix this. i dont think they should though. if
non-beta people want to risk using something thats not 100% sure its
working, let them and see what happens
[View Quote]

Upgrade

Jun 18, 2002, 10:39pm
well there arent that many chnages when its the same version anyway... this
is another reason why u may not want to upgrade when its not out- you might
not get support when u have problems
[View Quote]

scam email

Jun 19, 2002, 11:18pm
if you get this email IT IS NOT AW (its a hotmail account)

From: "COF ACTIVEWORLDS" <cofactiveworlds at hotmail.com>

To: imthederek at yahoo.com

Subject: Activeworlds Report (URGENT!!)

Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 19:40:48 -0500

To Activeworlds Citizen User,
Due to an eletrical storm, our systems where shut down. It
seems
we have lost some information to your citizenship record. If you
please
send your citizenship number, password, and privillage password we
could get
you citizenship record up. Right now your citizenship is running on
temporary memory, which gets cleared every 48 hours. You have less
than 48
hours to send your e-mail reply to us, we will be checking e-mail every
hour
to confirm e-mails.

Thank you,
Activeworlds Community

begin 666 space.gif
K1TE&.#EA`0`!`( ``````````"'Y! $`````+ `````!``$```("1 $`.P``
`
end

scam email

Jun 19, 2002, 11:21pm
i dunno what the attachment is DO NOT OPEN IT (i didnt add it there
intentionally so i suggest you dont open it)
[View Quote]

scam email

Jun 19, 2002, 11:38pm
not funny :P i was about to reply when i realized this was not something aw
would ask. but i was gonna say my cit# and name anyway until i noticed it
was a hotmail account :D
[View Quote]

scam email

Jun 21, 2002, 3:03pm
i didnt look at the file itself i just a paperclip thingy to the far left :P
[View Quote]

scam email

Aug 19, 2002, 9:45pm
i cant even see the thread anymore and its old news
[View Quote]

Build 419 1st impression

Jun 20, 2002, 4:47am
i think aws trying to purposly piss us off lol first they make a dumb wall
around the wrold and have the terrain suddenly STOP. then they make the
terrain go out for about 10 more coords and STOP, all while not letting us
SELECT the terrain out there... we can have modular grounds out to infinity,
so why cant terrain go out that far?
[View Quote]

Is $6.95 per month tough on kid cits?

Jul 21, 2002, 11:05pm
im 17 and can barely afford my world... sending almost all my money to aw is
nothing to complain about?
[View Quote]

Is $6.95 per month tough on kid cits?

Jul 22, 2002, 4:15am
haha easier said than done... i dunno bout where u live... but here it is
hard for A N Y O N E to get a damnned job
[View Quote]

WATCH Out For Idiots That Like To Stir Up Old Hate Flames

Aug 4, 2002, 8:10pm
ur posts are too long... and most of them are impossible to understand what
ur trying to say
[View Quote]

Another AW employee gone!

Aug 5, 2002, 1:38am
cause aw sucks so much even its own employees cant stand the company :P
[View Quote]

Traffic Lights On AW

Aug 7, 2002, 3:28am
he said in a town in aw so he cant use other worlds objects :D and yes some
of the object yard have made traffic lights from a series of aw objects
using the bump actions. you just gotta be creative cause aw doesnt have many
city-like objects
[View Quote]

What? Re: ..Imin berlin etc...

Aug 7, 2002, 3:29am
better yet.. WHY was he posting to an old topic lol
[View Quote]

What you mean? you cant understand English

Aug 9, 2002, 12:54am
nice idea for a computer virus non stop laughter and blinking smilies saying
hahaha you are an idiot lol
[View Quote]

Fwd: Security Update

Aug 14, 2002, 4:37am
i got it, but was wondering what security issues they were talking about
anyone know?

[View Quote]

Fwd: Security Update

Aug 14, 2002, 4:48am
ok lemme rephrase that.. WHAT was wrong?

[View Quote]

Slow Moving Throughout AW

Sep 9, 2002, 12:58am
i have a dell, no problems here...
[View Quote]

A!!CT World will drop Heartfall Sept.16

Sep 11, 2002, 10:20pm
mmmhmmm i dont go there much most people there annoy me
[View Quote]

A!!CT World will drop Heartfall Sept.16

Sep 11, 2002, 10:28pm
i dont think aw will be a good host either... yes imatown is probably a good
one
but either way from what ive heard youve made a good choice in leaving
heartfall
[View Quote]

A!!CT World will drop Heartfall Sept.16

Sep 13, 2002, 12:47am
a bot could IF the aw_object_delete sent the objects properties, but since
it DOESNT then its impossible, but i doubt any of them have tried it yet :D.
bakcing everything up once every 5 minutes is probably the only way to
protect tourists builds
[View Quote]

Re: Object path protection

Sep 10, 2002, 10:45pm
it sounds like he posted it after it was fixed, which wouldnt be a "current"
version
Look in the mirror, beyatch.<--- what are you 6th grade?
[View Quote]

Just a nice big Q

Sep 11, 2002, 10:29pm
yeah thatl happen lol

i thought there were supposed to be SMALL upgrades now? i dont think the
beta should have been taking this long for 3.4
[View Quote]

Re: Object path protection

Sep 11, 2002, 10:07pm
filter everyone and well all be happy
and quit whatever the fuck youre doing to make the newsgroup different when
replying to your posts in outlook
[View Quote]

Re: reasoning (was Re: Object path protection)

Sep 11, 2002, 10:11pm
calling people a twit for no reason is far from "defending"
[View Quote]

Re: Object path protection

Sep 11, 2002, 10:11pm
i think a lot of people did when he posted that "i own you" message, i know
of about 3 people
[View Quote]

Re: Object path protection

Sep 11, 2002, 10:12pm
i dont see anyone by that name on these newsgroups
[View Quote]

[AWNews] Stirring the Virtual Melting Pot: Sept. 2002

Sep 12, 2002, 1:11am
i still remember how quiet the days after were with no planes in the air.
[View Quote]

AW statistics?

Sep 13, 2002, 12:57am
my old cit is #43 :D