the j0k3r ss // User Search

1  2  |

RC_STREAM_EMPTY 421

Dec 14, 2004, 9:23pm
i get this with my "bot" as error code , any clue what it means ?

RC_STREAM_EMPTY 421

Dec 14, 2004, 10:35pm
i think somewhere after i get world attributes ...

ChatRelayBot

Oct 17, 2004, 10:56pm
a few simple things , rename your classes etc.... anti virus for exmaple
will say your software is a trojan if you use the word in one of the classes
, its often something small that it find suspicious for no reaoson , also ,
send the exe + source to the anti virus company to prove its clean . they
respond almost always .

spider

Oct 28, 2004, 1:44am
put in their ip manually in the eject box :)

spider

Oct 28, 2004, 4:44pm
cause cit#1 has uni CT it is also in every world it gets the object password
in encrypted form , just like all the other attributes , what the bot does
with it , no clue .

spider

Oct 29, 2004, 12:39am
bot on CT can get it also , i will post an example bot if you like .

[555] browser 3.6

Aug 23, 2004, 3:16pm
a quick question , is that the change list from build 553 to 555 ? cause 553
was the previous public beta version i think .

[555] browser 3.6

Aug 23, 2004, 4:32pm
ok thx chris

Alpha World OP is gone

Sep 27, 2004, 10:17pm
actually , it was called return of the jedi , then revenge , and then 3
weeks before it got out return of the jedi again

"c p" <Chris101d at comcast.net> schreef in bericht
news:4158839c$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> e n z o(luke) I am your father!
>
> or for those geeks out there
>
> the original line was (because this twist was top secret);
>
> "Obiwan killed your father"
>
> now whos the geek, oh also return ofthe Jedi's original name wasRevenge of
> the Jedi, but jedis dont take revenge...so lucas renamed it, and saved the
> revenge title for episode 3 (omgosh i am gonna wait in line a mont hbefore
> it comes out in hollywood)
[View Quote]

Why not to use IE, and perfer Firefox..

Oct 9, 2004, 10:16pm
with SP2 you can easely remove them in the "add on" options menu , and you
have to install those toolsbars , they dont appear by just surfing the net .

Off Topic...

Nov 3, 2004, 11:31pm
depends if you wanna use ti for AW , or play games also , for 200 $ you can
get a 9800pro ( the one i have ) and run any game on full details , DOOM 3
, half life 2 , battlefield etc

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=14-131-247&depa=1

newegg link

Off Topic...

Nov 4, 2004, 1:44am
uhm , first time i ever heard of ppl not getting them to work ...

ATI all the way , i will get out some becnhmarks if i have to :)

Off Topic...

Nov 4, 2004, 2:28am
weird , for sure they arent perfect , but i havent had any problems and i
dont think most ppl did , and the drivers are very good , monthly updates
and huge performance increases lately , also CP , i wonder , you dont mind
spending 400 on it ? cause in that case i know another card for you .

Off Topic...

Nov 4, 2004, 4:41pm
well i talk about 9800 pro , there also is 9800 , 9800 SE and 9800 128 bit

Off Topic...

Nov 4, 2004, 8:15pm
well the x800xt beats the 6800 ultra in everything since the opengl
optimatisation in the 4.9 drivers , and the AI option for enhanced shaders
in 4.10 . now in 4.11 drivers there will be a hige bug fixed with the mem
allocating on 256 mb cards , you can already download the beta drivers from
the ati site , and wow , even see the difference in games .

http://graphics.tomshardware.com/graphic/20041004/index.html

nice becnhmarks , but remember they run the old 4.9 drivers on ATI , with
4.11 you get 15 - 20 % more performance.

the best bang for your buck is the following , there are X800pros , with the
same ram as the x800xts , they are the so called X800pro vivo editions ,
they also have the same core as the x800xt , only that they disabled 4 of
the 16 pipelines to sell it as a pro . now you can flash the bios to make it
a perfect x800xt , did it at 2 friends and it worked fawlesly .

but if i was you i would decide between the 9800pro 256 bit for 200$ , or
the x800pro for 400$ , this is the link

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=14-129-038&depa=1

the 9800 pro you can set almost everythign at high , or even at high , but
games like farcry take it to the edge , with the x800pro you can set
everythign at max and enable AA and AF ( important to make the game look
better ) and dont have to worry about a new video card for almost 2 years .

Off Topic...

Nov 5, 2004, 10:10pm
how much is that card ? cause it totally sucks ...... but i guess you only
need one to play aroudn in AW ?

Off Topic...

Nov 5, 2004, 11:52pm
nah , keep the card , it can run any game still , even on medium settings .

Off Topic...

Nov 6, 2004, 1:55am
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=14-143-015&depa=1

found the BFG 5500 for 120$ on newegg , for that money you can get a 9600pro
that costs even 15$ less

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=14-131-221&depa=1

http://www.guru3d.com/article/Videocards/124/8/

this is a test of the 5500 card , you see that 9600pro almost goes double as
fast .

Off Topic...

Nov 6, 2004, 5:16pm
PCI express is a new slot only on the new LGA 775 intel mobos for now , and
soon to be on nforce4 mobos for AMD .

Off Topic...

Nov 6, 2004, 5:19pm
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=14-127-127&depa=1

185$ for a 9800pro 256bit ,- best there is under 200$ , only thing better is
x800 and 6800 series , you will love it the day you have it :)

Help Tech's of ActiveWorld Please ;)

Nov 9, 2004, 7:46pm
i bought mine at aldi :) very good computers btw and good price

Off topic computer problem

Nov 13, 2004, 2:35am
play dumb and say 'it wouldnt start one day" , so when they find out its the
videocard , and dont notice any burned spots , they will probbaly give you a
new one

Another AW Wedding!

Nov 14, 2004, 9:04pm
can i be the flower girl ? :D

Re: C P's new GFX card [off topic]

Nov 22, 2004, 7:37pm
300 watt will do for you

Re: C P's new GFX card [off topic]

Nov 23, 2004, 9:14pm
zalman are good also

Re: C P's new GFX card [off topic]

Dec 4, 2004, 9:10am
yea need an AGP card , what price range does it need to be , and it needs to
work on the current 200 watt PSU ?

AWTeen Ejection

Nov 22, 2004, 11:17pm
who are "the others" and its a ban for aweek or longer then ?

Anyone here have an X800 video card?

Nov 30, 2004, 12:47pm
for AW your 9800SE is way enough , its even enough for recent games so dont
worry :)

Active Worlds browser closes itself

Dec 2, 2004, 10:22pm
firewalls are so yesterday

Active Worlds browser closes itself

Dec 3, 2004, 11:16am
i will send you a file then to prove it doesnt , and omg , if you use
anti virus then at least dont use norton or mcafee