ciena // User Search

1  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  23  |

AW Birthdays...

Apr 1, 2004, 8:00am
I agree Vera rocks! If they saw her other builds they would have to have to
agree also
[View Quote]

^_^

Mar 30, 2004, 6:07pm
thats not a badger its a skunk lol! phew!
[View Quote]

^_^

Mar 30, 2004, 9:49pm
Lol ya u r right :) they do have striped face :)
[View Quote]

Lara & Raine. Have Passed Away?

Apr 3, 2004, 6:21pm
i did also and thats a horrible thing to do to such a nice person as Lara.
she doesnt harm anyone. why would they say such a thing. what a pervert!
Only a perverted mind would think of such a terrible thing!
[View Quote]

Lara & Raine. Have Passed Away?

Apr 3, 2004, 6:21pm
oh yeah i got it twice too!
[View Quote]

Lara & Raine. Have Passed Away?

Apr 3, 2004, 6:38pm
i think deedee is cyberwitch and she would not send such a terrible thing to
anyone. someone is using her email name
[View Quote]

Lara / Strike Rapier, Chanty E-Cards

Apr 4, 2004, 4:07am
same here i didnt even bother to open it either
[View Quote]

Sprite program

Apr 7, 2004, 9:50am
I have never heard of a proggy that makes sprites. I use PSP to make mine
then change the texture on another sprite model thats the same size i want.
also u can make it so it doesnt turn if its for a wall like a clock or
something by removing the AxisAlignment ZOrientY line
[View Quote]

Final Nominations Posted

Apr 7, 2004, 7:11pm
One of the entries in the write in catagory is too long. u cant see the
dropdown window unless u move the slider and when u do that u cant see the
names of the ones under it. discriptions should not be any longer that the
page allows.
[View Quote]

Final Nominations Posted

Apr 7, 2004, 9:45pm
thats so much better ty :)
[View Quote]

Build 531 Installation

Apr 11, 2004, 8:05am
You can shorten the tabs window so it does'nt cover chat :)
[View Quote]

is this a virus

Apr 12, 2004, 1:17am
i dont have aol and didnt send any emails and this is what was in my email
The original message was received at Sun, 11 Apr 2004 16:02:40 -0400 (EDT)
from 44ba0093.pvlle.ca.charter.com [68.189.64.93]

*** ATTENTION ***

Your e-mail is being returned to you because there was a problem with its
delivery. The address which was undeliverable is listed in the section
labeled: "----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----".

The reason your mail is being returned to you is listed in the section
labeled: "----- Transcript of Session Follows -----".

The line beginning with "<<<" describes the specific reason your e-mail
could
not be delivered. The next line contains a second error message which is a
general translation for other e-mail servers.

Please direct further questions regarding this message to your e-mail
administrator.

--AOL Postmaster

<shepherbs at aol.com>

.... while talking to air-xh02.mail.aol.com.:
<<< 550 MAILBOX NOT FOUND
550 <shepherbs at aol.com>... User unknown

----

From: nikona at comcast.net
To: shepherbs at aol.com
Subject: Re: Your music
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 13:02:38 -0700

is this a virus

Apr 12, 2004, 2:28am
thanx zeo. i scanned my puter and it was clean. i do update scanner
everyday. "zeofatex" <greg at warpedsoap.com> wrote in
message news:407a039b$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Don't open any attachments, it could also mean that YOU are infected with
> virus. (Most scan for any e-mail addresses in cache or anywhere on your
> computer -- even if you never e-mailed them it could be in a temporary
> file.) I suggest you do a virus scan with a free scanner or update your
> software and scan your PC.

[View Quote]

is this a virus

Apr 12, 2004, 9:42am
ty Ananas :)
[View Quote]

Finding old land

Apr 16, 2004, 8:32pm
good try! :-)
[View Quote]

Cy Awards Voting Open!

Apr 17, 2004, 3:35pm
Maybe i missed it but i didnt see how long the voting lasts
[View Quote]

Cy Awards Voting Open!

Apr 17, 2004, 3:51pm
great thanx :) and i do hope everyone will visit all the worlds and coords
on it to make a fair judgement and not a popularity contest. i have been
spending time looking at them all
[View Quote]

Cy Awards Voting Open!

Apr 17, 2004, 4:44pm
thats great! :)) i know some worlds r a heavey dl but if it werent there
wouldnt be much there as is mine. but most is well worth the dl. what i do
if its heavey is i dl there while i am having dinner or doing something
else. Can always delete that folder out of cashe later
[View Quote]

Cards for Jetta

Apr 24, 2004, 9:12am
A site is being built in aw for anyone wishing to leave a card or a build
for Jetta. I will give the coords under this thread as soon as it is
finished. Ty......Ciena

Cards for Jetta

Apr 25, 2004, 5:09am
Anyone wishing to leave condolences for Jetta please leave a card or build
at 8353.51S 937.61E 0.87a 270 in aw.

[View Quote]

World Names

Apr 30, 2004, 7:07pm
theres also secrets and seacrets
[View Quote]

Future Commands

May 5, 2004, 7:44pm
cars dont have to drive backwards use the reset command
[View Quote]

Future Commands

May 5, 2004, 10:27pm
heres one i have for a short distance create move 35 0 0 time=1 loop reset
time=20
or a long way just change the numbers.u can chabge the reset time too
[View Quote]

Can we be silent in our Community?

May 7, 2004, 3:54pm
I think he is a he wanting to be a she which i think is his perogative. It's
a genetic error and I think if he feels like a woman then he should be a
woman. I dont think a man that wants to be a man would have it whacked off
if he didnt feel like a woman. So i say more power to him. Get the sex
change and be happy. As for the rest of us why is it so hard to accept.
theres plenty of ppl in aw that hurt and lie and cheat and steal here so why
is seiya the one getting all the crap? Can't everyone just leave him alone?
Theres a couple ppl in here thats hurt me and lied to me and cussed at me
but guess what?? I just stay away from them. No problem with the mute and
"?" and dont let them join and dont accept grams so whats the problem? If u
dont like him dont talk to him. Simple as that! Fool me once shame on you.
Fool me twice shame on me. In vr and rl most ppl learn a lot of lessons the
hard way ...but they learn. No big deal. It's part of life. If parents cant
keep their kids from it then they will learn the same as adults.

[View Quote]

Can we be silent in our Community?

May 7, 2004, 4:04pm
I have seen kids many times asking for cybersex and cussing up a storm so
bad they had to be ejected.
[View Quote]

Can we be silent in our Community?

May 7, 2004, 5:38pm
Is there anyway to block certain posts from showing up? if not can always
go thru them and if it has someones name on it that u dont wanna read u
always have the option to not read it. i do that alot :) I dont read all
posts.
[View Quote]

Can we be silent in our Community?

May 7, 2004, 5:38pm
Oh ya i just found it! u can block senders right? Under message. says block
sender :)
[View Quote]

They tie the Knot in Massachusetts...

May 20, 2004, 9:34am
I agree with you. I have 2 gay friends in aw and I love them dearly. They
are the most careing and loving guys I have ever met in aw and have truely
been good friends to me. It's not for me to judge the way others want to
live. As long as it makes them happy. I am not God so I have no right to
judge. When i can walk on water or can part the red sea, only then can I
judge. And thats not about to happen anytime soon lol. I think everyone
should mind their own business and stop trying to control others. It's a
full time job to control ourselves let alone controlling others too. I say
live and let live. It's none of my business how others want to live and it
shouldnt be anyone elses either. I'm sure they have their own private hell
to deal with because of what other think and say about them. Why should I or
anyone else want to make it worse for them. And as far as transexuals, it is
genetic. They dont choose to feel like the opposite sex, they were born that
way and it is a proven fact., so come on people leave them alone to live the
way that they are happiest.........Ciena
[View Quote]

Free objects & skyboxes...

May 18, 2004, 9:48pm
Awesome! I love the skyboxes :) great job on the models too!
[View Quote]

Somewhat OT: Professional 3D

May 21, 2004, 9:13am
I did a model in poser once. it was hard for me to do and I just kinda gave
it up for now. Will try again when i have more time. Poser is awesome but
not easy.
Ciena
[View Quote]

1  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  23  |