ciena // User Search

1  ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  23  |

City Building

Sep 11, 2003, 9:20pm
i thought the pics looked pretty good :)
[View Quote]

City Building

Sep 12, 2003, 10:26am
LMAO!! u said a mouthfull there :) i thought he did a great job on the city
:)
[View Quote]

Community Vote

Sep 10, 2003, 7:12pm
eeeeewww!!!!
[View Quote]

America is now open to building

Sep 22, 2003, 7:47pm
If anyone wants a lot in america please contact me or one of the AB's. You
may choose your lot .

America is now open to building

Sep 23, 2003, 9:26am
yes anduin tourists have alwyas been allowed in america :) but sorry they
cant build there. i will speak to jetta bout letting tourists have a spot to
build on.
[View Quote]

Jetta?

Sep 23, 2003, 4:15pm
well i guess the yolks on you cause he is here duh! that goes to show what u
know lmao!! fool!
[View Quote]

Jetta?

Sep 23, 2003, 4:17pm
lmao!! so ui all know her too huh? i tried to be nice to the witch in
america today and this is how she treats me? well i think building in
america for Linn is definatly out now cause im gonna show jetta her post
[View Quote]

From Jetta

Sep 24, 2003, 8:29am
Hi, America is now open for building again. Here is the breakdown. As some
may have noticed. America is now in the shape of America and there is a
clickable map to carry you to wherever you wish to go. Unfortunately the
scale is fairly large as you may imagine and so many wanted waterfront
property that the rivers are a little out of purportion. Ciena, Commie and
Tengel are the Caretakers. Due to the thanks of Tengel we have some of the
most beautiful terrain you would wish to see. The object yard starts at
200s 0e +300meters and goes east. (Still under construction, but all is
there) At this time the Northeast and west are open for building. The NE
being for newbys and a more urban setting. For the more experienced builders
the NW has larger building areas and is more natural with higher mountains,
ect. The Lake Superior area is designated as inner city area and will
consist of a huge downtown area and then the slums, docks, tenement section
and just at the ourskirts the Memorial Area for those who wish to leave a
Memorial to family and friends. We will have no set GZ area and it will be
rotated between different points of interest. Some of those being, a US
City, a representation of Rome, a Castle, Ruins, Future area, Natural area
and a more general gz. AB Prince Jasper has built the first general GZ and
it looks absolutely great. American Builder Lady Murasaki is Americas object
master and is also creating a set of objects for a special gz. I have added
thousands of new objects and ppl will have the ability for just about any
kind of build imaginable. Unfortunately, there will be no tourist builds.
Too many use the cowardly annominity of tourist to vandalize. Otherwize
tourists could build as they always did. There will be no bots in America
other than those used by the CTs. Anyone wishing to help in the building of
America will be appreciated. I was especially impressed with the building
done by NYX in NF and am offering AB status to him at this time. This is my
first post in the NG in many, many years and due to the constant bickering
and bashing in the NG I will not be replying in here. Anyone wishing to
speak to me may do so via tg. Thanks, Jetta

From Jetta

Sep 25, 2003, 8:26pm
TY SW :) hope to have u aboard again and building there. :)
[View Quote]

World Connection

Oct 7, 2003, 6:25pm
i have comcast it works fine. i also have a router
[View Quote]

STOP the Insanity! (Pardon the Pun)

Oct 13, 2003, 3:20pm
amen to that!!
[View Quote]

STOP the Insanity! (Pardon the Pun)

Oct 13, 2003, 3:22pm
you go girl!!
[View Quote]

The Language Thing

Oct 26, 2003, 12:43pm
hahahaha rotflmao!! good one!
[View Quote]

3.4 495 upgrade? whats it for?

Oct 29, 2003, 5:10pm
i think its the help files. at least thats what it said in the upgrade
window
[View Quote]

Bingo in America

Nov 18, 2003, 6:56pm
Hello and I would like to make a couple of announcements. We are offering
weekly Bingo in America at 476.85N 474.50E 0.01a 181. Prizes vary. Bingo is
held on Saturdays at 5pm vrt and all are welcome. America has been increased
in size to 500 NSEW. We are open for building and have added thousands of
new objects. At the present the OY is still under construction, but our
object list is available http://www.myactiveworlds.com/~america/ls.php? In
America's gz we have a map available for dl that you can click on and be
transported to the spot you have clicked.
http://www.myactiveworlds.com/~america/map.html Nearly all of America is
open for building, but Canada and Mexico are not constructed yet...before
ppl start nitpicking the map...the scale is quite large and we were unable
to show each and every creek, rock and hill, but for the most part you can
tell where you are.

Bingo in America

Nov 18, 2003, 8:42pm
yes it is the navys
[View Quote]

Bingo in America

Nov 19, 2003, 4:21pm
the navy adopted it on the war on terrorists
[View Quote]

Bingo in America

Nov 19, 2003, 7:33pm
yeah it is nice actually :)) and i didnt build GZ and i dont see overlaps. I
guess u r just jealouse. so bite me!
[View Quote]

Bingo in America

Nov 20, 2003, 4:55am
we ban trouble makers
[View Quote]

Bingo in America

Nov 20, 2003, 4:56am
i never ejected. jetta banned her
[View Quote]

Bingo in America

Nov 20, 2003, 4:57am
ty :) well said!
[View Quote]

Bingo in America

Nov 20, 2003, 2:12pm
I see the usual hatreds and jealousies and general overall bashing coming
through in the NG :o) Let me clarify a few points here. America does not get
a free ride. I too pay for my world on a monthly basis. However, due to
health issues some complications that have arisen and I have made an
accomidation. I'm not going into the details of my business relationship
with AW...It just simply in no ones business. I have informed my associates
in America of what is going on and will only discuss one small part of it in
here. I wanted to make sure that America would continue to run in the event
of my death or incapication. Ideally, it would have been great to have the
AB s take over America and run it. However, the monthly expenses of running
America are very high and very few ppl, I know, could afford it. As you are
well aware, group endeavors don't seem to work in here and I was unable to
get a group to take over the day to day running of and expenses of America.
As a consequence AW has agreed to take over America in the event of my death
or incapication. The AB s will continue to run America on a day to day basis
and make the decisions as to allocation of building areas and all public
builds. Ciena will continue as CT as long as she desires. America has always
worked hand in glove with AW. Even going back to the 'good old' days of
Alphaworld and COF. American Builders started AWSchool. America's gz and the
Abs running the gz were the model of the present day Pks and Gate. America
was the first private world to offer open building and continues to do so.
Gotta admit that I have dumped many thousands of objects now and am not sure
exactly what is and isn't there and will be dumping many more thousands over
the next few months, but we offer a pretty complete selection of objects
including sets from ancient Rome, Egypt, Medival, wild west, Civil War,
Modern Cities and ofcourse general natural objects and walls, doors ect.ect.
Yes some ppl have been banned from America...Two who are prominent in here
and proved themselves to be thieves are banned. One who has been published
on the front page of his hometown newpaper as being a pedophile has been
banned. Also one or two who have been trouble makers have been banned. I own
and run America as I see fit. If anyone wishes to build and chat and be part
of a community they are welcome. If they wish to antagonize or sexually
harass they can go to one of the other worlds. I know my limitations with a
computer and don't claim to be that which I am not. But, there are those in
here who have always been jealous of and hated America and have done
everything in their power to destroy America. Got some news for ya...It just
ain't gonna happen. Jetta :o)

[View Quote]

Bingo in America

Nov 20, 2003, 2:13pm
u know nothing of the truth but jetta has had me post for him. READ IT!!
[View Quote]

Bingo in America

Nov 20, 2003, 2:14pm
i didnt say i owned it. run your mouth off and dont even know what the
hells going on!
[View Quote]

Bingo in America

Nov 20, 2003, 2:15pm
u were told wrong
[View Quote]

Bingo in America

Nov 20, 2003, 2:17pm
i have NEVER posted anything that had to do with u! show it to me. wheres
the proof? i would love to see it and if i did then i would apologize. but i
have never said anything against u befor.
[View Quote]

Bingo in America

Nov 20, 2003, 2:18pm
read the post jetta had me post for him."number 6"
[View Quote]

Bingo in America

------=_NextPart_000_0053_01C3AF3D.80224020

i was just trying to get your blood boiling and it worked lmao!!
[View Quote] [View Quote]
[View Quote] ------=_NextPart_000_0053_01C3AF3D.80224020

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>i was just trying to get your blood =
boiling and it=20
worked lmao!!</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
<DIV>"weyoun" &lt;<A =
href=3D"mailto:Weyoun at 127.0.0.1">Weyoun at 127.0.0.1</A>&gt;=20
[View Quote] ------=_NextPart_000_0053_01C3AF3D.80224020--

Bingo in America

------=_NextPart_000_0064_01C3AF3D.A2699480

wrong too!=20
[View Quote] [View Quote]
[View Quote] ------=_NextPart_000_0064_01C3AF3D.A2699480

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Dwindows-1252">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>wrong too! </FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
<DIV>"number 6" &lt;<A=20
=
href=3D"mailto:6 at nonofyourbussiness.com">6 at nonofyourbussiness.com</A>&gt;=
wrote=20
in message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:3fbc8437$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com">news:3fbc8437$1 at server1=
..Activeworlds.com</A>...</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Very odd, I was told it was partly =
owned by=20
Dreamlandpark universe.Which is why the protagonist was appointed=20
CT</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
<DIV>"weyoun" &lt;<A =
href=3D"mailto:Weyoun at 127.0.0.1">Weyoun at 127.0.0.1</A>&gt;=20
[View Quote] response:"yeah it is nice actually :))"<BR></FONT>&gt;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&gt;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&gt;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>"ciena" &lt;</FONT><A=20
href=3D"mailto:nikona at comcast.net"><FONT face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>nikona at comcast.net</FONT></A><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2>&gt; wrote in=20
message<BR></FONT><A =
href=3D"news:3fbc65bf at server1.Activeworlds.com"><FONT=20
face=3DArial =
size=3D2>news:3fbc65bf at server1.Activeworlds.com</FONT></A><FONT=20
face=3DArial size=3D2>...<BR>&gt; ty :) well said!<BR></DIV></FONT>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>"number 6" &lt;</FONT><A=20
href=3D"mailto:6 at nonofyourbussiness.com"><FONT face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>6 at nonofyourbussiness.com</FONT></A><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2>&gt; wrote=20
in message </FONT><A =
href=3D"news:3fbc81e4$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com"><FONT=20
face=3DArial =
size=3D2>news:3fbc81e4$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com</FONT></A><FONT=20
face=3DArial size=3D2>...</FONT></DIV><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2>&gt; Interesting I=20
never was aware AW.inc are giving free upgrades and world<BR>&gt; =
renewals.=20
Can you please give us some details? I'm sure many world =
owners<BR>&gt;=20
would love to know how to get free upgrades and=20
renewals.<BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0064_01C3AF3D.A2699480--

Bingo in America

Nov 20, 2003, 2:26pm
Jetta thanx u and I thank u :)