weizer // User Search

1  ...  3  4  5  6  |

Active Worlds Medias

Sep 9, 2004, 11:22pm
Thank you all for your help and the great information your provided me. The
list is now updated. I will post a message in this NG when the website is
done.

http://www.aw-unreal.com/files/awmedias.htm

Weizer

"weizer" <gsoucis at magma.ca> a écrit dans le message de
news:41352a4a$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Hi all !
>
> Since I am the media director of the Cy Awards, I need an updated list of
> all the medias in the AW universe, so instead of doing a private list for
> me, I thought about making a website containing all the medias in AW
> including TV stations, radio stations and papers. You could also find
there
> some info about these medias, like how to watch it, their official
website,
> etc... and maybe how to make your own TV Station and stuff like that...
>
> Before I get started, I need to know all of them. I already made a list of
> the stations I know with few informations, located on
> http://www.aw-unreal.com/files/awmedias.htm
>
> I would like you to check it out, and report me any mistakes or innacurate
> information. Also, if you know an AW media which is not listed or you have
> additionnal information about one of them, please let me know and I'll add
> them.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Weizer #332602
> gsoucis at magma.ca

Movie / AW Ratings...

Sep 3, 2004, 7:44pm
Yeah ! I appreciate it a lot and I guess most of the citizens like it too.
Thanks !

Weizer

"ferruccio" <startrek3 at earthlink.net> a écrit dans le message de
news:41386f14$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Just wanted to comment: Thank you for responding to more of the NG posts
as
> of recently ^_^

Terrain in AlphaWorld?

Sep 13, 2004, 7:46pm
Not with Demeter bot.

Weizer

"lady nighthawk" <dmurtagh27 at hotmail.com> a écrit dans le message de
news:4145e4ad at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Only CTs can edit terrain so *noobs* couldn't do spikes anyway could they?
>
> LNH
>

> --
> believe.
much
> of

ActiveWorlds Radio & TV Directory - WHERE IS IT?

Oct 21, 2004, 8:13pm
Sorry, they shut the power down few times in the last days and my server
still don't restart automatically and I am extemely busy in RL, I do not
have enough time for AW stuff... most of the time I just forget to restart
it. And also I have to change manually the IP on dyndns.org since I didn't
intall the program that does it automatically too.

Because this media page is not updated at the moment, I didn't know someone
was intested in the project so I worked on things I thought were more
important, so thank you for advising me. It should be fixed very soon :-)

Weizer

"pc hamster" <pchamster at comcast.net> a écrit dans le message de
news:4177fdf1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Hi everyone:
>
> I wonder if the person who runs the ActiveWorlds Radio & TV Directory at
> http://www.aw-unreal.com/files/awmedias.htm even knows that YOUR SITE IS
> DOWN because for the last SEVERAL DAYS, it's come back with a CANNOT FIND
> SERVER error message.
>
> If the Directory has been moved, what's the new URL?
>
> Cheers for now :-)
>
> PC Hamster
> Mayor - City Of Hamsterville
> pchamster at comcast.net
> Denver, Colorado (my REAL city :-))
> http://hamsterville.tripod.com/
> HAMSTERVILLE GROUND ZERO - AW 5029N 500E (NEW COORDINATES!!!)

Teens in Activeworlds

Nov 14, 2004, 2:57pm
Honnestly I find it more immature to post your personal problems here just
to get some attention. And I think personal attacks in the NGs are very
immature al well. If I were you I'd keep those in my mailbox.

Weizer

"sexy eyes" <sexyeyes at afantasy.us> a écrit dans le message de
news:4196e122$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> This is just a statement in general about certain TEENS in activeworlds.
> They are not just immature, they are also very sore losers. To come into
> world just because they lost a contest, and were unhappy with the results
> and then delete their build without even notifying the owner of the world
is
> a show of just how immature they are. In my opinion, children who are sore
> sports and don't know how to act in the proper manner when they lose, cry
> about cheating and world owner favoritism, shouldn't enter contests ever,
> because until they are mature enough to accept the critisism of judging in
> contests, they need to refrain from bothering world owners by entering
> contests, then deleting their builds because they are sad little kids.
GROW
> UP, SPYDER!

Offline for awhile

Nov 18, 2004, 8:13pm
Hi ! I would like to tell you that I will not renew my citizenship which
expires in 30 days. I have thousands of projects in AW and I'm too busy in
real life to work on them. I love AW, and I'm not leaving permanently...
just temporarily. I don't know for how long, maybe 3 months, maybe a year,
but I will come back for sure. I just have more important priorities and
it's useless to pay 6.95$US/month when I can't spend time in AW.

See ya, hmmm, don't know when but I hope soon,

Weizer

Where'd The Midis Go?

Oct 15, 2005, 3:30am
I experienced the same problem recently... just when I bought a new
computer. I had a SoundBlaster on my previous computer and the MIDIs sounded
wounderful. On my new computer I have an onboard audio chip (RealTek AC'97)
and the MIDIs most of the times don't play at all, and when they do they're
usually scratchy.

By looking in the SW City forum link posted by SW Commit, it seems that
everyone using a soundcard is having no problem. Most of the people
reporting "scratchy" and MIDIs or MIDIs that arent playing at all are using
the onboard sound.

If this is the case of your friend, maybe her onboard sound drive needs an
update, which can surely be downloaded on the intenet. If her sound ship is
a RealTek AC'97, she can download updates on http://www.realtek.com.tw/ . I
will personnaly try that tomorow, and I strongly suggest everyone who's
experiencing the same problem to do so, and tell us if it worked or not.

Weizer
332602

"Shalimar" <shallie at charter.net> a écrit dans le message de news:
43474195$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
>I have a friend who cannot hear mp3's in here, and wavs. But never a midi.
>We have gone over her settings and they are all correct. Downloads, etc all
>have the proper setting. Does anyone know why midis would be excluded? She
>can hear midis from her own sound files. Just not in AW. Help !!

AW Messenger

Apr 17, 2006, 9:00pm
Most of the SDK program use the priviledge password instead of the cit
password. I wouldn't care giving my citizen number to joeman as well but I
think it would be more appreciated by the community and would also be more
professional and confidential to use the priviledge password.

Anyway, this utility is sure a good idea :-)

Weizer
332602

"sweets" <stylecanin at hotmail.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
4443cdda$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> maybe because I have been here for 7+ years that I have no trust. I
> personally do not know him.
> sweets

AW Messenger

Apr 18, 2006, 12:14am
too bad then :(

"Strike Rapier" <markyr at gmail.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
444439b7 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> You miss the point...
>
> Its not the Active Worlds SDK the program uses, its a special browser
> emulation layer, you arnt logging in a bot - it is actually logging in as
> your citizen (hence its true name: CitSDK) in order to check when you have
> telegrams waiting.
>
> The only way to log in as your citizen (and hence check your telegrams) is
> with your citizen password, privilege password is meaningless in this
> context.
>
> --
> - Mark Randall
> http://www.temporal-solutions.co.uk
>
> "We're Systems and Networks..."
> "It's our job to know..."

[View Quote]

VoIP

May 31, 2006, 12:32pm
How can I turn off the VoIP ????????????? It's driving me crazy I NEED HELP
lol

Weizer
332602

VoIP

May 31, 2006, 8:42pm
thank you so much lol

"joeman" <john at fakeplastic.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
447e0802$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
[View Quote]

Question for sweets

Jun 27, 2006, 2:54pm
Yep... here in Canada as well :-)

"Tengel" <tengel at 3d-nordic.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
44a11611 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> That is in US
> in most europeen country you can do that when you are 18.
>
> Tengel

[View Quote]

1  ...  3  4  5  6  |