bowen ten.sardna@newob // User Search

1  ...  6  7  8  9  |

22 Citizenships to be canceled

Nov 30, 2003, 9:19pm
[View Quote] I am.

http://bowen.homelinux.com
Give me ideas.

THE TRUTH IS HERE!!!!!

Nov 30, 2003, 9:11am
Hurray for Matt, hurray he's a genius.

http://bowen.homelinux.com
Give me ideas.

THE TRUTH IS HERE!!!!!

Nov 30, 2003, 5:08pm
[View Quote] Puppet... Muppet is a trademarked term, and not the right one.

http://bowen.homelinux.com
Give me ideas.

THE TRUTH IS HERE!!!!!

Dec 1, 2003, 5:43pm
[View Quote] > "mrbruce" <MrBruce at a1ct.com> wrote in
> news:3fcab142 at server1.Activeworlds.com:
>

> Huh?

He's saying you're a hacker, and it's all your fault that he's an idiot.

http://bowen.homelinux.com
Give me ideas.

PLEASE HELP A!!CT HAS BEEN WIPED!!!!

Dec 1, 2003, 5:42pm
[View Quote] Asinine. :P You blondie. ;)

http://bowen.homelinux.com
Give me ideas.

OK, what have we learned this weekend?

Dec 1, 2003, 9:19am
[View Quote] I swear to god, even I'm not that bad. There's been 8 consecutive flame
threads. Not even InSaNiTy has done that. Congratulations Bruce,
you're the new gnome -- I pass the tree to you.

http://bowen.homelinux.com
Give me ideas.

Re: ENZO - can Alex have that spot you offered me in your beta program?

Dec 3, 2003, 8:23pm
[View Quote] We are talking about AWI here. Did you see who they picked for beta
testers a couple of times..?

http://bowen.homelinux.com
Give me ideas.

Christmas in Alphaworld... This year?

Dec 4, 2003, 8:52pm
[View Quote] It just isn't the holidy season in the newsgroups if we didn't argue
about it.

http://bowen.homelinux.com
Give me ideas.

Re: ENZO - can Alex have that spot you offered me in your beta program?

Dec 4, 2003, 5:20am
[View Quote] Mhmm.. I seem to remember posting numerous amounts of bug reports in
comparison to present company. The small bugs are just as buggy as the
larger ones.

Oh wait, wasn't that me who helped Roland with one of the major bugs
that caused random crashes in 3.2, wait it was. I thought you
researched the things you talked about? You always tell us. Unless you
were joked, in which case I concede.

http://bowen.homelinux.com
Give me ideas.

AW 3.5?

Dec 6, 2003, 4:42am
[View Quote] > Standard version theme is Major.Minor.Build. In our case Major 3, Minor 4,
> Build 495. My best guess is that 4.x comes out with a big graphic engine
> update like last time...or AW taking on a new roll like RPGs if they focus
> their attention on browser supported RPGs *shrug*.

Yeah, I thought that the 2.0 and 3.0 signified a change in the render
engine.

http://bowen.homelinux.com
Give me ideas.

Oh YEAH

Dec 6, 2003, 4:41am
[View Quote] Yeah I love it when they change it to snow.

http://bowen.homelinux.com
Give me ideas.

Aw 3.5 Build 522?

Dec 8, 2003, 3:54am
[View Quote] Shan't you?

http://bowen.homelinux.com
Give me ideas.

Aw 3.5 Build 522?

Dec 8, 2003, 9:34pm
[View Quote] Actually, unless you know the general topic of which he's speaking,
you'd be lost.

http://bowen.homelinux.com
Give me ideas.

What is going to happen with the feature vote?

Dec 12, 2003, 2:32pm
[View Quote] Snow in the month of December has always been a tradition. It's been
this way from as far back as I can remember. They usually keep it until
February. It makes for interesting seasonal builds.

http://bowen.homelinux.com
Give me ideajuice.

WARNING TO EVERYONE, READ!! (CROSSPOSTED)

Dec 14, 2003, 3:47pm
[View Quote] The best/easiest way I can think of at the moment is to release the
source-code for compile by others. Some people are worried about their
code though, once released they really have no say over what gets done
with it. :-\

http://bowen.homelinux.com
Give me ideajuice.

Increase AlphaWorld's cell limit

Dec 16, 2003, 1:46am
[View Quote] > Thanks, friend. I hope you enjoy the bots I made for you and others,
> with a lot of patience and making fun of no one.

I think he meant to make fun of some sort of multiple personality
disorder thing if the bots were your friend or something. But.. yeah I
don't know.

http://bowen.homelinux.com
Give me ideajuice.

the GKs again...

Dec 14, 2003, 7:28pm
[View Quote] [View Quote] He didn't even say anything for about 3 minutes, then was ejected.

http://bowen.homelinux.com
Give me ideajuice.

the GKs again...

Dec 14, 2003, 7:29pm
[View Quote] I guess that's what you get for looking up Sister Mary's dress though.

Happiest of Holidays

Dec 18, 2003, 5:58pm
[View Quote] > "brock" <BrockL at iceflare.net> wrote in news:3fe12c67$1
> at server1.Activeworlds.com:
>

> Yet again, you show us how mature you are... Brock, what is your problem?
> You seem to get in fights with everyone over anything. Nobody likes you,
> you know, and it's only your fault.

Maybe he wants to be me or something.

http://bowen.homelinux.com
Give me ideajuice.

Impersonation warning

Dec 20, 2003, 5:22am
[View Quote] Just ask me, Bowen, if it is. I know KAH like he's my biznatch.

http://bowen.homelinux.com
Give me ideajuice.

general.discussion?

Dec 23, 2003, 4:19pm
[View Quote] There's no point in removing a newsgroup -- it'll just move to another
one now.

http://bowen.homelinux.com
Give me ideajuice.

Deleting NG Posts

Dec 27, 2003, 8:43pm
[View Quote] To eject anyone they don't like. And to mindlessly post macros.

http://bowen.homelinux.com
Give me ideajuice.

Here's A Late Christmas Present To The AW Community

Dec 30, 2003, 7:11am
[View Quote] No, only 1337 h4x0rz have the secret decoder penis barbell.

http://bowen.homelinux.com
Give me ideajuice.

AW WORLD TUNNEL EXPLOIT

Dec 30, 2003, 7:36am