elyk // User Search

1  ...  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  17  |

Happy Birthday NCC!!!

Feb 2, 2003, 4:40am
Oh shut up you two!.........Happy Birthday NCC!!!
[View Quote]

Yet another user leaves AW!

Feb 2, 2003, 4:41am
Thats true.....some ppl like some things to be kept private. :o(
[View Quote]

WILL EVERYBODY SHUT UP

Feb 7, 2003, 8:34pm
I agree actually....I am now dumber for having to actually read these
posts.....heh
[View Quote]

WILL EVERYBODY SHUT UP

Feb 8, 2003, 4:13am
That whole Cy Award fight had it coming to them. Lots of things aren't going
that well lately in a lot of committees....sad to say.
[View Quote]

WILL EVERYBODY SHUT UP

Feb 8, 2003, 9:42pm
For one....you aren't the entire CY committee....secondly....I meant the
situation would have eventually arose. We now have ratings on the worlds
list thank god for that matter...heh ;)
[View Quote]

WILL EVERYBODY SHUT UP

Feb 9, 2003, 7:18pm
If I were talking about you....I would have said "Technozeus". Usually when
I'm talking about committees....I won't address any names, because it starts
fights....
[View Quote]

Another reason.......

Feb 8, 2003, 4:13am
agreed
[View Quote]

A!!CT is deleted and I am gone :P

Feb 10, 2003, 6:45pm
Yet, MORE arguments that I'm now dumber for reading.....although very
ridiculously hilarious. Calm down children ;)
[View Quote]

A!!CT is deleted and I am gone :P

Feb 10, 2003, 7:10pm
This stuff is like the spark of the newsgroups.....I fall out of my chair
laughing over some of the ridiculous crap that ppl say here and how everyone
takes things so personally. Most of the time, the newsgroups is boring
junk....like "come to this event on Jan 7th." blah blah blah....I get
enough spam grams from various ppl who love to telegram non-useful crap. So
this is somewhat interesting.
[View Quote]

Finally...

Feb 10, 2003, 6:47pm
This post wasn't a start.
[View Quote]

Talk About Active worlds

Feb 14, 2003, 2:37am
Um.....did I miss something??
[View Quote]

AWTeen Bulldozer??

Mar 23, 2003, 5:06am
LOL
[View Quote]

Participating in Beta

Mar 24, 2003, 7:54pm
Beta isn't accepting anymore applications I believe. Contact
Calpantera.....thats who I talked to when I joined.

[View Quote]

Activeworlds Organization Meetings

Mar 30, 2003, 4:43am
I'm confused as to what their talking about too.....heh.

[View Quote]

Activeworlds Organization Meetings

Mar 30, 2003, 4:47am
For one.....mention the group that you are talking about that is doing this
and maybe you can get some answers to your post. This just confuses
people.....we're not playing "Blues Clues" here.

[View Quote]

Activeworlds Organization Meetings

Mar 30, 2003, 6:54am
LOL.....I understood all of your little hints there Strike.....b/c I heard
or was told about them......I agree *G*
[View Quote]

AW & Revenue

Apr 2, 2003, 1:08am
LOL!

[View Quote]

citizenship prices

Apr 12, 2003, 5:26am
You have to take into consideration that ActiveWorlds Corp. was going
bankrupt....so, they had to increase the prices for profit.....its a
business. There are still plenty of citizens, myself being one of them, who
still pay these prices. This topic was brought up a while back when the
price changes were first made up. A lot of people complained about them
before they knew why they were increasing them. The prices won't change :o(

-Elyk
[View Quote]

GK Apps

Apr 22, 2003, 4:06am
I agree with Bowen......PK's SHOULD be the only ones allowed to handle
disputes in that world.....they used to be able to, until AWGate made
another bad decision by taking their rights away.....some GK's even complain
to the PK's when they are having problems with someone....I'm in training
for PK....I say that if they can't allow us to use our rights to do our jobs
in that world......sorry...too bad for them.

[View Quote]

GK Apps

Apr 23, 2003, 1:48am
I never said that I have heard of GK's going for PK assistance outside of
the gate....I'm saying that I have heard of GK's going for PK assistance
"within" the AWGate. All I'm saying is that how are they supposed to do
anything about it.....when its IN the gate? I'm not making an unreasonable
or intentionally rude statement here but.....perhaps a lot of these people
are right about somethings True....I for one am not intending to be rude
about things here....but perhaps some things DO need to change a bit.....and
I know that that isn't your call and it's not your fault....but this is a
discussion group. Complaints and topics arise that all of us may not agree
with....but we deal with them. That's why its called a newsgroup. ;)
[View Quote]

GK Apps

Apr 23, 2003, 2:51am
Thanks SW. I'm going to try my best. ;)
[View Quote]

What should be "R" and what should be "X"?

May 2, 2003, 12:11am
I think that the main worlds that should be worried about are the DS Worlds.
(i.e DSEden, DSHaven) DSEden didn't even have the "R" icon up until I asked
them about it and I found disgusting pictures of pornographic torture in
DSHaven....Why they won CY's is beyond me....

[View Quote]

What Citizens Want

May 1, 2003, 2:53am
I agree, I think that they should let tourists back into AW. It's where I
built my first house as a tourist and is the whole reason I got to like
ActiveWorlds. It was a world for open chat that wasn't too hasty on rules
and wouldn't eject you if you slipped up and accidentally said "damn" or
something. AW is what got all of the customers....not the gate, not the
school, not any of those other worlds. AW is what got the citizens.....but
hey, I've been fighting at this for a while now too......AWI would make much
more money if they opened AW to tourists....but once again,......bad
decision making. :o(

[View Quote]

Someone REALLY lost the plot

May 3, 2003, 4:37am
Yet AGAIN....bad decision making.......almost record breaking!!!!

[View Quote]

Someone REALLY lost the plot

May 3, 2003, 4:40am
In fear that the children might stumble into the CY-Award winning, yet
pervertely disturbing DS Worlds.....*rolls eyes*

[View Quote]

Someone REALLY lost the plot

May 3, 2003, 6:00am
lol
[View Quote]

Someone REALLY lost the plot

May 5, 2003, 2:42am
I certainly hope so ;o)

[View Quote]

<no subject>

May 4, 2003, 2:21am
Her old name was Yanst

From: "shred" <shred at myrealbox.com>
Subject: Re: *BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
Date: Saturday, May 03, 2003 10:23 PM

Oddly enough, she isn't; at least not according to her citnum (263414).

[View Quote]

*-Tourists-*

May 11, 2003, 4:30am
Jesus Maki.....can you say something decent for once?
Everytime I see a post from you, I am afraid to click it because of the fact
that I may become dumber for reading it. Take your ignorance
elsewhere....she didn't say anything rude to you....and for you to call her
a "whore" is just down right rude. Grow the hell up!!

[View Quote]

AWEC Spring Into Summer Party

Jun 10, 2003, 3:12am
She didn't apologize, she disagreed ;)