baron chazrad // User Search

1  |

HELP! I don't understand terrain and objects in the C++ SDK...

Jan 20, 2003, 8:45am
".duo." <ncommons at attbi.com> wrote in
news:3e2b4677$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> I don't understand how to add/change terrain and objects, let alone
> query them. Could someone pelase help me with this, since the AW SDK
> site does a pretty bad job of explaining.

join the club, terrain is about the best kept secrets of AW. The manual is
so totally inadequate you are better off not reading it, and go by trial
and error. Dont try to expect anything from this newsgroup, because those
that 'are in the know' hate to share their 'unique' knowledge

Chaz

Trees on terrain

Jan 21, 2003, 7:25am
Like i said AW's best kept secret... you cant have us lowly amateurs
messing around with terrain do you?

If you want to know you just have to struggle to become one of the
elite few that got the inside info...

"bowen" <thisguyrules at 7k2.4mg.com.ANTISPAM> wrote in
news:3e2cafe0$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

[View Quote]

satelite image

Jan 20, 2003, 8:43am
very kewl tnx
"maki" <maki at awmaki.com> wrote in
news:3e2b6e7a$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> kewl. :)
>
> maki
[View Quote]

World Server.... or not?

Jan 18, 2003, 8:00pm
"anarkissed" <anarkissed at nospam.alt.2600.net> wrote in
news:3e29bd20$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

www.sygate.com is also very good