jstone2004 // User Search

1  ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  11  |

<no subject>

Mar 7, 2003, 1:53am
XP = Hell

Microsoft = Evil

Bill Gates = Satan

heh

From: "goddess innie" <ami at chazdesigns.com>
Subject: XP and AW
Date: Wednesday, March 05, 2003 10:41 PM

I dont know if it is just me, but everytime I try to run AW on my xp
machine, I just have fatal errors left and right. I have fixed everything I
know of, including the firewall. It just wont run and seems to always
crash, and crash hard.

Any ideas? Any one else having this problem?

Re; Tw is a hacker (dont knwo iuf first post worked)

Mar 8, 2003, 12:14am
btw, not many people know who "tw" is, though I do since you complained
about him to me today...

Re; Tw is a hacker (dont knwo iuf first post worked)

Mar 9, 2003, 6:41pm
and Honestly, how on earth will a petition get AW to ban the dude? Have any
petitions ever worked before?

3.4

Mar 22, 2003, 10:36pm
that's what has been discussed, but we are really close now... in fact,
sometimes a build a day comes out, signaling that we are pinpointing and
finishing the little problems now. So, just be patient a little while longer
*grin*

Banner Adverts (MAJOR WARNING!!! - 300+ KB!!!!!)

May 19, 2003, 9:11pm
better watch out, you are going to give binarybud a heart attack! but
anyways, nice job, both of you :-)

Banner Adverts (MAJOR WARNING!!! - 300+ KB!!!!!)

May 20, 2003, 6:46pm
wow, hehe, I never thought that things could escalate from there :-) but
anyways, I respect ya, BinaryBud, even if other people don't, apparently :-)

Banner Adverts (MAJOR WARNING!!! - 300+ KB!!!!!)

May 21, 2003, 9:19pm
wow, Digimon, I haven't heard that word in awhile o.0 my little brother used
to watch it when it was in it's first season, I didn't like it much *shrugs*
[View Quote]

Actual Contract with AWI

Jun 3, 2003, 10:53pm
cud? never heard that term before...

Chat log

Jul 1, 2003, 10:31pm
it's a problem with the .txt format. Try making it .doc and it'll keep going
:-)

Chat log

Jul 5, 2003, 8:34pm
mine does just fine, it just takes a moment :-)

Fake Immigration Officer Message???

Jul 15, 2003, 10:12pm
tripple crunch zinger... mmm... Rick and Will, you guys are making me hungry
now! *runs to KFC to get the tripple crunch*

Citizenship Disabled

Aug 7, 2003, 9:17pm
I think there is a greeting in the world that warns about that sort of thing

What The Hell?

Aug 13, 2003, 7:04pm
wow, I for once am speechless. *shrugs and goes back to role playing in
awrpg*

What The Hell?

Aug 13, 2003, 8:34pm
she's good :-) we've all been really busy though, out of character, trying
to prepare for this quite large expansion comming, so it keeps us busy

What The Hell?

Aug 14, 2003, 10:24pm
ooo, I want a staple gun!

Testing

Aug 16, 2003, 8:12pm
*looks at the piece of paper in his hand* Then why did the devil sell it to
me? o.0 That rotten piece of crap! He sold something to me that wasn't
his...

ALERT: Worm.Automat.AHB

Sep 20, 2003, 7:13pm
I use OE, and I recieved it today, does it do anything automatically upon
receiving it, or must it be opened first? I did delete it upon recieving it,
though.

Let it be known

Oct 10, 2003, 9:25pm
why are you posting this here? lol it looks like it was sent using a simple
little script where you put in the e-mail addy "from" as whatever you want,
it's really quite stupid *shrugs*

Something's not right!

Oct 31, 2003, 1:35am
float is determined by how your fps is doing, and AW puts it into some
equasion and thereby determines the exact nature of your float :-) to see
exactly how far you are seeing, then press F12, it will give you an exact
reading :-)

However, sometimes, if your world settings are set wrong, it can cause you
experience the d/l ing you are talking about, particularly the Object
Refresh. If it is 0, then everytime you view the object again, it will
redownload :-)

Does that help any?

Something's not right!

Nov 2, 2003, 6:32pm
LOL I don't let my cache get that big, I've found that if the cache gets too
big, or if I am running out of space on my drive, AW goes *kaboom* quite
often. So, Lady Nighthawk, maybe look into that too, see how much space you
have left on your hard drive, as you run out of space, AW can do a lot of
weird stuff

You know you've been watching too much Dragonball when...

Nov 18, 2003, 12:06am
<---- isn't british, doesn't watch anime, isn't a part of the international
community (not 18 yet *wink* so I can't vote), thinks this is a pointless
thread
[View Quote]

You know you've been watching too much Dragonball when...

Nov 19, 2003, 2:20am
yep :-) thus why I don't say much on here, except when addressing an
occasional exceptionally pointless thread :-)

You know you've been watching too much Dragonball when...

Nov 19, 2003, 9:42pm
*in a ghetto accent* Sho' nough is :P

WARNING: MSN messager is spyware!

Nov 25, 2003, 11:18am
so is windows, didn't you hear? Big Brother is watching you.... (Bill Gates
:P)

Hosting Services

Nov 25, 2003, 11:24am
or... well... um... oh yeah! kick butt role playing world...

http://www.remmiz.com/awrpg/awrpg1

will A!!CT expire?

Nov 30, 2003, 11:38am
*spontaneously combusts*

Open letter: To m a t t or whoever

Dec 1, 2003, 11:13am
yeah, I'm starting to really disprove of how the leaders of A!!CT are
holding themselves... as well as quite a few others who are opposing them...
It's getting, well, raunchy. Everything from blindly cursing to suing, it's
getting out of hand... so yeah, ENZO, could you please delete all this
useless crud that is simply taking up bytes on my machine?

Microsoft and cars.

Dec 4, 2003, 1:37am
I predict that after a few years... cars won't start up at all :-) as my
computers have done when they got older, thanks to mr. gates

A bug...

Dec 19, 2003, 7:27pm
you mean that those rodent korean spam sites have been manifested into a bug
behind your monitor? Wow... I hope you killed them all! I get 3 or 4
messages a day from some random korean company, but I can't unsubscribe
because I can't read the instructions! and every time I block them, they
change their e-mail addy, heh

PRIVATE POST:Do not read this post!

Dec 19, 2003, 7:25pm
*shifty eyes*