stecloud // User Search

1  ...  6  7  8  9  10  |

Request to the people at AW

Jun 7, 2003, 8:15am
Why don't you just email AW privately and sort this out. It would get done
a lot faster.

[View Quote]

Request to the people at AW

Jun 7, 2003, 7:30pm
Well keep trying - and if not take it to the citizens advice burea

[View Quote]

Request to the people at AW

Jun 8, 2003, 1:02pm
Check the yellow pages.

[View Quote]

Persuasion of Children

Jun 10, 2003, 9:26am
I agree. Persuading children to do what? Surely anything a child can be
persuaded to do, an adult can also be persuaded - children aren't as naive
as people make out.

[View Quote]

Persuasion of Children

Jun 10, 2003, 12:56pm
I thought that was why we had world ratings - and what exactly is your
point. I don't see a problem with what we have now.

[View Quote]

Persuasion of Children

Jun 10, 2003, 3:48pm
Ok can I have some examples of what happens/may happen.

[View Quote]

Persuasion of Children?

Jun 12, 2003, 7:58am
There is a difference between using personal experience as a metaphor to
enforce your point, and over-using it so that the whole post just seems like
an attack, you'll appreciate.

[View Quote]

Persuasion of Children?

Jun 12, 2003, 8:01am
I am sure no one is condoning this guy's actions if thats what you are
thinking.

[View Quote]

stepping down from ctv

Jun 12, 2003, 8:03am
Well your opinion is obviously a fact - because you don't like TV Stations
in AW then they aren't good and no one likes them. Perhaps if pineriver
gets a good replacement then the TV station could flourish (no offence to
pineriver meant)

[View Quote]

stepping down from ctv

Jun 12, 2003, 7:53pm
I didn't even mention you :P

[View Quote]

*MrBruce*

Jun 12, 2003, 7:55pm
Perhaps you word them wrong - I never have a problem getting my point
across.

[View Quote]

AWI- AlphaWorld Feature Vote, come on.

Jun 20, 2003, 5:29pm
There is actually NO problem if people in AW cover their land a bit further
out than they usually would - say an extra 50 coords in each direction. 200
to be sure as thats the maximum visability.

I'm sure there is enough space in AW to do this, as many people in AWTeen do
this - its only common sense.

I am deleting the Bowen post for language. If you want to continue the discussion please respect the forum? Thanks E

Jun 24, 2003, 12:56pm
<spam>

I couldn't agree more - why should I have to work to eat my food by picking
around thje bones. </spam>

[View Quote]

I am deleting the Bowen post for language. If you want to continue the discussion please respect the forum? Thanks E

Jun 27, 2003, 5:36am
I'm looking for work at the moment - but its hard to accomadate a job with
such a busy scheduel as mine ;)

Thank you Brant

Jun 22, 2003, 6:08pm
yeah Brant's bot is quite excellent, I don't know if a bot has to have been
made within a certain amount of months of the awards - but I hope it gets a
CY this year.

test

Jun 23, 2003, 5:59am
You know people may as well post somethign intresting, as they test. Or
just reply to a thread - save a lot of trouble.

where is maki?

Jun 23, 2003, 1:04pm
He's probabaly just on vacation or having connection troubles. I'm sure its
nothing to worry about - at least, I hope it is.

Gahhhhhhh

Jun 23, 2003, 5:23pm
exactly - how annoying is this :(

Still isn't right 14.6KB

Jun 24, 2003, 12:58pm
can you not get a geocities account please - abuse someone else's bandwidth
;)

Newsgroups posts lost?

Jun 27, 2003, 2:09pm
yeah but most people are only complaining because they want to use past
posts against people to proove them wrong :P

Thats the kind of NG this place is.

i cant enter certain worlds!

Jun 29, 2003, 8:39pm
*shrug* get a better computer? I dunno

i cant enter certain worlds!

Jun 29, 2003, 9:02pm
Maybe I just need to get a better brain then.

[View Quote]

i cant enter certain worlds!

Jun 30, 2003, 5:11am
Yeah but if its an AW product they'll likely jack the commission up 300% a
year after I've bought one :)

[View Quote]

they crossed the line.

Jun 30, 2003, 11:20am
I agree with you in the main part -if all you said was true - but you are
generalizing. Not all GKs are bad, and you can't run away crying from a few
bad experiences. There is corruption everywhere, in politics, in the police
force....the list is endless.

Its best to just deal with it - and sit on the fence as I'm trying to.

What is up with M A T T and his obsession with AW?

Jul 3, 2003, 12:38pm
You mean an online petiton actually worked for once?!

I'm impressed...

[View Quote]

What is up with M A T T and his obsession with AW?

Jul 3, 2003, 3:46pm
I think its an excellent idea - but it will only work depending on how proud
he is and how willing he is.

3.4 test

Jul 3, 2003, 7:58am
I'm confused - how is this post testing 3.4?

Another M A T T joke [198 kb]

Jul 6, 2003, 8:21am
OE doesen't give a lot of people a choice, if they accidentally click it.

[View Quote]

ADDS

Jul 6, 2003, 10:55am
You could do your bit by making a banner and putting it on a website of your
own. It may help (although banner ads hardly ever make a company too much
profit).

Someone a little while ago posted some pre-made banners, and someone later
posted a link to the registration page, which you can put on your banners.
I'll try to find them for you :)

- Ste

[View Quote]

1  ...  6  7  8  9  10  |