d a n // User Search

1  ...  7  8  9  10  11  |

Tourist access to Mafia.

Nov 24, 2002, 2:02pm
"binarybud" <leom at knorrinteractive.com> wrote
> LOL at E

Next we'll be sending e-mails to LOL at E.com O_O

---
D a n

A!!CT is having a celebration party!!

Nov 24, 2002, 1:59pm
A!!CT Radio O_O

---
D a n

[View Quote]

Second Life? What happened to the First one?

Dec 14, 2002, 9:27am
Agreed

---
D a n

[View Quote]

Caligari TS 5.1 question

Dec 22, 2002, 11:42am
Tutorials look simple but hard :(

---
D a n

"mrbruce" <A1CTWorld at aol.com> wrote
> Has anyone out there used Caligari's Truespace 5.1? If so can anyone tell
me

Its an A!!DISCO Christmas

Dec 24, 2002, 6:08pm
You'd thought wed gone quiet ^_^

I cannot confirm when it will be but its planned for christmas day but due
to recent problems it may be delayed untill 26th December.

We will have:

A Complete light show and music for you to groove the night away :)

Christmas Bingo! i have no clue about prizes but contact BingoHost.

Will be announced in the welcome message of A!!CT World or a reply to this
NG post.

Happy Christmas and a Happy New Year
From the A1CT Network :o)

---
D a n
dan at a1ctworld.com

Looking for help

Jan 1, 2003, 9:30am
I loved that game :)

I thought it was just abandoned but id really like it to return again.

---
D a n

Vote on your favorite tv station

Jan 3, 2003, 1:17pm
"gamecube" <will2003 at comcast.net> wrote
> O_O

CTV has bene one of the most viewed in the past as its bene in other GZ's
other than A!!CT too :o)

Nice work pineriver.

---
D a n

welcome message

Jan 4, 2003, 11:43am
Sevensies etc.. remember the countdown?

Different language?

---
D a n

[View Quote]

welcome message

Jan 5, 2003, 10:11am
[View Quote] > Y'know AbMo... there's something wrong when your signature is almost 20
> times the size of your actual post... :P

.... lol O_O

---
D a n

There is a Worm/Virus in The (beta) newsgroup

Jan 5, 2003, 10:09am
May i ask which message it is? Or atleast the subject?

Also, i have a virus checker and nothing picked it up?

---
D a n

.tk url site down

Jan 6, 2003, 5:48pm
Pin, you should of got this.

-----------------

Subj: IMPORTANT SYSTEM UPDATE
Date: 06-Jan-03 10:05:10 GMT Standard Time
From: support at dot.tk (Dot TK System Administration)
To: awdan at aol.com

Malo Ni Dan,

In the last 12 hours we have seen a system outage on
one of our machines serving the FREEDOMAIN.TK
forwarding service of Dot TK.

This resulted in wrongly displayed 'referer' URL's
in the bottom of each page. There was a change that
someone was seeing 'boe' when visiting a FREEDOMAIN.TK
website.

Note: this system flaw has NOT affected any other
systems or DNS. Therefore, all PAIDDOMAIN.TK domain
names were all behaving correctly.

Also, this system flaw is not caused by hackers,
intruders or terrorists, like some of you were
informing about by email. It was a software problem
which is currently under investigation.

All systems are back up again. It might be that
you will see a slower response (couple of milliseconds)
in the next couple of hours because of measurements.

We apologize that this sytem flaw could occur. If you
need more information, please don't hesitate to email
us at livesupport at dot.tk.

Thank you for your trust and confidence in Dot TK!

With kindest regards,

Dot TK System Administration

-----------------
---
D a n

Final Say

Jan 17, 2003, 2:25pm
Oh yay :P

You post everything dont you? You post when you stop posting!

.... next will probably when you go down a sit down and turn your computer on
and turn your computer off and go watch tv and surf every website on the net
telling us about which one was the best and a whole list of the ones you
visit including what topci or catagory they were based on even how much
there host charges to host it ....

I could go no for a few more years too :P

---
D a n

[View Quote]

Help needed

Jan 20, 2003, 5:36pm
[View Quote] "I searched and all i got was this lousy url"

http://www.nysun.com/

Found a resource, might help but buying the paper would be better.

---
D a n

Music Survey

Jan 24, 2003, 2:54pm
I thought the previous post you made was supposted to be the last? you made
a promise right?

---
D a n

Music Survey

Jan 24, 2003, 8:21pm
Darn >_< if only it was a liht year

---
D a n

Music Survey

Jan 24, 2003, 8:22pm
Keep wanting :P

---
D a n

New LEGAL Universe

Jan 24, 2003, 2:52pm
[View Quote] We plan to allow more worlds in the future and yes, the world Peace has
plans to be expanded.

Offical opening in just under 2 weeks.

---
D a n

Contestents

Jan 25, 2003, 7:33am
Id like to tell you we will have live performers on stage from hollywood in
the auditourium. That was what it was planned for ...

---
D a n

Tom (Flagg) is leaving AW

Jan 30, 2003, 5:03pm
Agreed :| who will run the citizenship project scheme now?

---
D a n

Seiya's Song

Jan 31, 2003, 6:58pm
I super agree. If i have to listen to that on a midi speaker i will cancel
my AW citizenship >_<

---
D a n

No offense seiya, i can play the keyboard and i thought i wasnt brilliant.
Atleast im not the only one >_<

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FLAGG MAN!!!

Jan 30, 2003, 5:10pm
Happy Birthday :o)

---
D a n

What about Alpha World?

Jan 31, 2003, 6:55pm
[View Quote] True, but AWI own AW.

What the question should be is who manages the community in Alpha World.
Well, the fact is, we all do (sometimes awcc) and the last real thing that
was there was the CY Voting.

Because of multiple worlds Alpha World has lost its popularity.

---
D a n

Happy Birthday NCC!!!

Feb 1, 2003, 11:22am
W00T, HAPPY BIRTHDAY :O))))

*blows candles out for him*

As a star prize youve won a gorgerous vacation aboard the SS. Enterprise
w00t :P

---
D a n

what is meant by China

Feb 1, 2003, 11:29am
[View Quote] > PeaceCity's giving out Universe rights to kids. The same ones I was
> criticized for having as CareTakers in A!!CT, yes many have left A!!CT to
go
> to this PeaceCity universe and ya know what? I have not seen one person
> criticise S at MY (not even once) for allowing teenagers to have control over
> his universe.

Not all kids ^_^ might i add that many of the people who work on the art and
maintenence are over the age of 21.

---
D a n

Yet another user leaves AW!

Feb 1, 2003, 12:40pm
Telegram from Mod, sent Fri Jan 31, 2003 22:42:
For one reason or another you are all on my contact list, Sadly due to some
RL issues right now I am forced to cancel my citizenship. I would like to
say that you to all who worked for me, or whom I have worked for in AWTeen,
and everywhere else. Maybe I will be back in a couple months once all this
gets straightened out. The only reason I held on this long was because of my
one true passion MiEC, but the time has come where I have to go :(.
Thanks -Mod

Yet another user leaves aw >_<

---
D a n

AW3000 - ILLEGAL UNIVERSE

Feb 5, 2003, 5:06pm
You can tell by "AW3000" that its not something AW would consider as a name
for a universe.

---
D a n

AW3000 - ILLEGAL UNIVERSE

Feb 8, 2003, 10:31am
O_O

---
D a n

FLAGG WAVING --- bye bye, that is.. :o(

Feb 5, 2003, 5:07pm
I wish ...

Who will run the citizenship project program now?

---
D a n

you think $6.95 for a cit is too much?

Feb 5, 2003, 5:07pm
Afraid no bruce even thouh i cant aford it either >_<

Im comparing it to sims online which will be alot more than AW's pricing
scheme.

---
D a n

Calling out to the Community for help