status // User Search

1  |

Delphi SDK Examples?

Jun 28, 2002, 8:49pm
Just wondering if anyone has any really basic or intermediate examples of a
working SDK function..*Delphi*

I started working with Delphi around March, but I've'nt bothered w/ the SDK
:-)

Thanks in advance.

-Status

RC Values (VB COM SDK)

Jul 6, 2002, 6:42pm
Say what?

Text2.Text = sdk.RCLookUp(Text1.Text)

Something like that would get the reason of the # in Text1 and print it in
Text2... Why waste a whole entire one module ;)

-Status

strike rapier said, "I cant find RC lookup anywhere, so I created these"

RC Values (VB COM SDK)

Jul 6, 2002, 7:21pm
Naw...I'm talking about using the sdk instead of making a module for it o.O

Either way :)

-Status

RC Values (VB COM SDK)

Jul 6, 2002, 11:17pm
Doh. Guess I didn't look close enough :-P

-Status

strike rapier said "Exactamento :)"

AW_Create

Host: auth.activeworlds.com (64.94.241.250)
Port: 5670

-Status

strike rapier said, "Could someone please tell me what port and host to use
in aw_create for AW?"

Delphi SDK Examples?

Jun 28, 2002, 8:49pm
Just wondering if anyone has any really basic or intermediate examples of a
working SDK function..*Delphi*

I started working with Delphi around March, but I've'nt bothered w/ the SDK
:-)

Thanks in advance.

-Status

Have a nice day!

Aug 21, 2002, 8:58pm
agent1 (news:3d6411ab$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com) said: "Roland encrypted
the executable to help make it more secure and added a message for people
trying
to break it :)"

But it's nothing to "break". It's right there, standing at offset 664,
practically waving out to me.. So, it may not exactly say "Have a nice
day!", but it's not too hard to figure out that from something as simple as:

<" at Have.... ...... .....`..y..au..ey at . ..aa nice.......
degree......p..Day..äú..ey at . at ..Pday!">

Only appearing in 3.3+. Anyway, big deal. It's just something. :)

-Status