eric // User Search

1  2  3  |

Just For Fun...

Nov 11, 2002, 8:53pm
cancer

[View Quote]

Re: Just For Fun...

Nov 5, 2002, 3:01pm
pagan

[View Quote]

Re: Just For Fun...

Nov 5, 2002, 4:45pm
blech

[View Quote]

*starts the not-on-beta-team-support-group*

Nov 5, 2002, 4:49pm
raise your fist and resist

and if you think i'm serious, that thought should desist

*starts the not-on-beta-team-support-group*

Nov 7, 2002, 5:21pm
yes, I feel ya brotha..
*raises fist*

achem, anyways :P

[View Quote]

Just me?

Nov 6, 2002, 7:42pm
Me too.

[View Quote]

Re: Just For Fun...

Nov 7, 2002, 5:20pm
carols

[View Quote]

Re: Just For Fun...

Nov 8, 2002, 9:06am
los angeles

(i can knock it cause i live there)

[View Quote]

Re: Just For Fun...

Nov 11, 2002, 5:37pm
aladdin

[View Quote]

Re: Just For Fun...

Nov 13, 2002, 3:23pm
suave

[View Quote]

Re: Just For Fun...

Nov 13, 2002, 7:35pm
moon

[View Quote]

Re: Just For Fun...

Nov 19, 2002, 5:06am
board

[View Quote]

If you're bored enough to read this..

Dec 5, 2002, 11:41am
...You're bored enough to go here: http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Ericist

A Theory on Posters and Flames

Feb 25, 2003, 7:02am
I have figured out that there are four types of posters in the world:

Type A - Those who post a lot.

Type B - Those who flame Type A for one reason or another.

Type C - Those who flame Type B for the same reason B flamed Type A.

Type BC - Those who are both Type B and Type C, arguements between BCs tend
to take a long time, and get very repetetive.

Example:
A makes a post about his new car. B yells at A for wasting space with an
irrelevant post. C flames B for being a hypocrite because if they really
cared about wasting space they wouldn't have made that unnessicary post. BC
flames C for that same reason. BC flames BC back, again for the same reason.

animations

Mar 6, 2000, 12:34pm
hi

simply here http://aw2.mpl.net/aw/textures/ all texture off aw are
applicable on a object for animation visit the object yard on aw world

prince eric
caretaker of france aw world

Jetta lewis <bgurkin at mindspring.com> a écrit dans le message :
38c2ea77$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> There was a site that had a listing of all the animations that could be
> applied to objects and textures in aw. Does anyone know where this site
is?
> Thanks, Jet.

New Resource Site

Apr 8, 2000, 10:39pm
click on the pix in home page

prince eric ex caretekeur of awworld france

Rocambole <rocambole at real-virtuality.com> a écrit dans le message :
38ee93ad$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> If the graphics with the texts "AW backdrops", "Textures" etc. are
supposed to
> be links to other pages they don't work...

[View Quote]

Spy bot

Feb 21, 2002, 5:30am
If it's an awc bot, it most likely would be run under cit 1 (AWLD) which by
default has caretaker in every world (thus explaining why its welcome
everywhere). Ejecting the IP wouldn't do much good.

[View Quote]

Perspective Projection Transformation Matrix

Feb 23, 2002, 8:58pm
<figament of your deranged imagination>

Like all the nonexistant people in the infinate universe?

-Eric

[View Quote]

U.S.W.F.

Feb 28, 2002, 3:52am
Ok I've heard alot about the USWF and all but there is something that has
always bugged me, the name! The "United States World Federation"... it
makes no sense! I don't mean to offend at all but not only does it
contradict itself it also has nothing to do with anything in AW... will
someone please explain this?

[View Quote]

U.S.W.F.

Feb 28, 2002, 12:18pm
Much better :)

[View Quote]

SW City's 3rd anniversary and...

Mar 19, 2002, 8:22am
You can't leave until you tell me what YWD meant :P

[View Quote]

UK Teens Reunion

Jun 22, 2002, 7:42am
That, is actually a really good idea. :P

[View Quote]

[NG Survivor 2] The tribe has chosen...

Jul 4, 2002, 12:45am
<excerpt>
Today was a thrilling day I must say, with the smell of new adventures
and excitement in the air. After a bit of a hassle, I got into NGS2002 to
admire the scenery and met up with my fellow players. Norn, sorry but you
shoulda turned off object selection.. because I saw the create name r,
create name n and figured it out. Anyways, so I decided I wanted to be on
Robego and hey here I am! Got some friends, some enemies, and and even a
potential rival in this game so far, but I'm not worried. I'm even...
</excerpt>

<excerpt>
One thing that distresses me is the number of fellow awteeners, and how
they feel about my successes in awteen's survivors 1 and 3. It proves I've
got good strategy.. but this is a whole different ballgame, much different
from awteen's survivors, and I don't know how well I'll thrive. Good thing
I've got, well I hope I got, people I can trust.. we'll see how it all plays
out.
</excerpt>

<excerpt>
All in all, this is going to be one hell of a game.. and I intend to try
my best by all means and stick it out as long as I can, but hey.. my fate is
only partly in my hands now heh.

-Eric
</excerpt>

[NG Survivor 2] 1st to go.../2nd week challenge

Jul 9, 2002, 10:00am
Well crap, I missed the first week. Oh we'll this week I'll be more active!

-Eric
Simple.

[NG Survivor 2] 1st to go.../2nd week challenge

Jul 9, 2002, 10:06pm
*passes a note to binarybud* I added a gate :P

[View Quote]

[NG Survivor 2] 1st to go.../2nd week challenge

Jul 13, 2002, 1:16pm
You've got a jar of peanut butter, a knife, and a slice of bread in front of
you; what is the first step you take in making a peanut butter sandwitch?
No, not putting the peanut butter on the bread, you need to open the peanut
butter jar. Damnit, I need batteries.

-Eric

[NG Survivor 2] 1st to go.../2nd week challenge

Jul 15, 2002, 8:39pm
Rogebo's Brilliance, destroyed.

http://aw.disaxiom.net/rogebogen1.jpg
http://aw.disaxiom.net/rogebogen2.jpg
http://aw.disaxiom.net/rogebogen3.jpg
http://aw.disaxiom.net/rogebogen4.jpg
http://aw.disaxiom.net/rogebofish.jpg

:(
-Eric
http://aw.disaxiom.net/rogebo001.jpg - remember =/

NG2002 Diary Entry

Jul 20, 2002, 3:04am
Going away for a week, saturday to saturday. *gets down on knees* I pray to
you holy Eric, the great me, the forever myself, and the eternal I, let me
return in tact.

-Eric
PS. Viva Rogebo.

[NG Survivor 2] So much news, so little time...

Jul 30, 2002, 1:05am
I've given up on being productive in camp, hopefully whoever it is who keeps
vandalising will get bored and give up, though I've got a few theories as to
who it might be.

Until next time.. when I'm more interested,
Eric

[NG Survivor 2] We're still alive, at least 12 of us are..

Aug 6, 2002, 4:53am
I come in today and my bed is gone, no point in working on camp if its all
destroyed anyways.

[View Quote]

1  2  3  |