mrbruce // User Search

1  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  |

Thread deleted for language?!?!?

Aug 22, 2003, 8:13am
I can see your point, I guess I'm not very good at trying to make a point
without sabotaging it myself.
I will shock you and agree with you, altough I word it hoping only the
guilty parties will see themselves as the ones I'm speaking to, I can still
see, where anyone can assume they are being finger pointed at. But trust me
that was not my intentions.
MrBruce
[View Quote]

Bigger Better Path Hosting Available

Aug 27, 2003, 3:33am
True but theres more work involved in that than you think, sure a small path
of 200 specially selected models would work for anyone. I think we would be
willing to work out deals for smaller less populated worlds. We tried one of
the webhost10.00 a month deals and we crashed their server (LMAO) the first
month we used it from too many hits. Alot of those deals are you share a
server with 300 other people, if your drawing to much off their servers and
you crash it, you along with 299 other websites drop out off the web at
once.
Dedicated servers are much less prone to crash because your the only one its
assigned to and costs way more then $10.00 a month for a shared server.
A1CT Path services uses a dedicated server.
MrBruce
MrBruce
[View Quote]

COMMUNITY WARNING

Sep 12, 2003, 3:00am
Be advised your OP passwords are at risk, details are sketchy.... unclear,
but I am warning you all your OP passwords have been sacrified. I would
rather not reveal my sources of information or point fingers till more
evidence is reviewed or reveal what I know about how it was done, but heed
my warning change your OP passwords ASAP.
If you all think this is posted as a hoax guess again, most you probably
already know A!!CT's OP password because it has been spread thru-out AWTeen
and our password had the maxium charicters allowed so if our OP Password was
cracked so was most in AW.
Please warn everyone!!!
MrBruce

COMMUNITY WARNING

Sep 12, 2003, 5:25am
One last thing, I think AW should also hide the password of Object paths to
everyone but those who have CT rights. At present I can go to any world and
see the exact number of ***** in a password. I can also tell you most OP
passwords I've seen, consist of 5 characters (very easy to crack when the
cracker knows how many characters to start with). Whats worse is a program
that can change all those ********* to their actual letters and
charactersand they are out there and are a risk with the way AW displays the
*'s to everyone who goes to any world and views the world's features dialog.
As much as you people hate me here in AW, this time you have to stop and
listen and realize some people are also using AW proxies and newer versions
of AWHack!
MrBruce

COMMUNITY WARNING

Sep 13, 2003, 4:00am
John care to exsplain to the AW community how you knew the OP password to
the path used as our commercial Object Path called starfleet? And why you
were logged shortly after coming into A!!CT and this prevails>>>[Voyager]:
[11:57:25] John #336613 enters at 0.000n 0.050e 0.07a 0.0
11:57:26 John = ip 217.134.119.138
John: Ahahahahahahha
John: Hahahahahaha
[Voyager]: [11:58:36] John #336613 exits at 0.000n 0.000w 0.26a 0.0° I think
we all know what that laughter was all about John.
Also it seems a little funny that wittnesses have chat logs with names
showing our op password "janeway-75-theta-6-voyager" being passed around in
AWTeen as well as several other passwords. So you can all scrap that
password now its been changed. Be be warned staling a password to a
commercial Opject path is just like stealing Pay TV service, you get caught
and we have the right to prosecute.
But plain and simply folks, there are thiefs in AW and you need to protect
your investments.
MrBruce

[View Quote]

COMMUNITY WARNING

Sep 13, 2003, 7:55am
Well it's worthless now, because we changed the password and rezipped the
entire path, I'm not sure who told you the password, but the fact is it was
not known by anyone other than starfleet and myself, so anyone else who knew
it, got it by means of cracking it. It all comes down to the same thing,
it's called "theft of services"
MrBruce
[View Quote]

COMMUNITY WARNING

Sep 13, 2003, 3:49pm
As I stated I have chat logs, and John admits he knew the password, if John
was any kind of decent memeber of AW as far as the program goes, he would
have told me rather than laugh about it.
Look, I know I'm not like by most that call AWTeen home and I do not exspect
everyone to like me and as much as I am seen as a cronic complainer, I have
helped AW alot as far as the program goes. I only ask you as a community
here to cut me some slack and work with me not against me. Yes I know thats
life, but still as a community, it has always been my dream that we's all
work together as a team.
MrBruce
[View Quote]

New AWNewbie Website!

Sep 15, 2003, 4:21am
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MrBruce
[View Quote]

New AWNewbie Website!

Sep 15, 2003, 4:31am
I dont see where the name A!!CT should have been brought into this post
either, see again I'll get the usual blame that A!!CT makes the news but its
you AWTeen morons who start the crap!
Face it, AWTeen sucks, its path sucks and is over a year old of nothing new
added, at least we add 200 new objects a week guarenteed to our path,
that's why you kids bring A!!CT up so much, because for one you know we wont
stand for the crap like you get away with in AWTeen, because you all need a
baby sitter and none is available!
MrBruce
[View Quote]

New AWNewbie Website!

Sep 15, 2003, 5:08pm
Point is I have been attacked personally many 1000s of times and why?
Because I trusted a teenager to renew my world with his mother's credit card
and it turned out he did it without her permission. My question to all of
you who think its wrong for me to laugh at someone who has repeated attacked
me because I trusted someone his own age is, why should I be attacked
repeated and for almost a year because I trusted another human being
regardless of age or gender?
You people here live a double standard, its OK for world owner MrBruce to be
attacked and slandered personally and I supposed to laugh it off HA HA but
as long as everyone speaks poorly about me thats OK?
A world is a world, but when people use MrBruce this and MrBruce
that....MrBruce and A!!CT should be banned from AW becasue MrBruce trusts
his fellow man?
And whether my attakcers are 8 years olds or 76 year olds or whether I am 2
years old or 100 years old why should I bite my lip everytime some punk
wants to have fun and attack me? Ok once is enough, but when its the same
damned jerks time and time again, you bet your butt I'm gonna speak up!
MrBruce
[View Quote]

New AWNewbie Website!

Sep 16, 2003, 3:46am
you're right and growing up means we are not allowed to have imaginations.
Lets face it any adult who uses AW is a kid at heart. Its often called a
game by new-comers and basically they are right, but if we all grew up and
acted like old foggys then we would find AW its self an immature pastime.
My point is Brock the AW community felt Starfleet was wrong to call you a
fat kid, but by the same principal you often call me names. You need to
learn to accept what you dish out, perhaps you do, but the community felt
you were unable to deal with a taste of your own criticism.
Some things are fun and some things are hurtfall, hey at least I try and at
times like all humans I fail, but at least I know I tried.
MrBruce
[View Quote]

Halloween event?

Sep 15, 2003, 4:45am
No offense taken, I've been to spiral matrix and its a fine universe! and I
have seen your world imagine its GZ is very beautiful as well and I liked
the choice of the back drop you used.
Please keep up the good work, some of us appreciate it very much!
MrBruce - A!!CT World owner - AW universe
[View Quote]

Image Merror Script

Sep 25, 2003, 7:25am
whats the point of tripod allowing images in the first place? its a
web-based site, is their intentions that I can put an image on thier site
for only me to look at? Ferther more if i visit someones tripod webpage
which is web-based, does that mean I'm breaking the TOS??????? All sorts of
websites allow us to make a homepage along with images, what's the point in
this if anyone other than me looking at the damned thing is in violation of
some stupid TOS!?!? Lets get real here, people say our path hosting service
is a ripe off because we ask a fee for it for band-width, we offer over
200,000 objects and images ranging from 1 Kb to 100 Kb in size and those are
both downloaded by large numbers of people, but how many people are
realisticly viewing one measly 1 Kb JPG image from tripod?????????
MrBruce
[View Quote]

Great TrueSpace Tutorial

Sep 28, 2003, 11:00pm
This tutorial is great for TrueSpace 5 & 6 but will help with older versions
to.
It exsplains all the buttons and even covers texturing and texture maps.
I will eventually set up a website with all the tutorials I have found and
beign that i have a registered copy of "inside TrueSpace 4" by Frank Rivera
I will try to pass on some info I have aquired from studying this huge book.
Click the link below for the tutorial and enjoy!
MrBruce
http://www.render-lab.com/Getting_around_1.htm

TrueSpace Tutorials: Ultimate Resource

Sep 30, 2003, 5:41am
Thank you for your input. The more info we can provide for all, the better
modelers we can have and more objects to use in AW.
MrBruce
[View Quote]

Message to all from M A T T

Oct 8, 2003, 3:59am
Subj: Hey MrBruce this is M a t t!
Date: 10/7/2003 3:40:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From: MATT at JUVENILE.KS.US
To: A1CTWorld at aol.com
Sent from the Internet (Details)

I messed up big Bruce, I never should have gotten involved with the ATA and
done all those things. I now have to sit in this place for 2 years for CC
Fraud which I had no part of. Well, I just would like to apologize to
everyone and hope all of AW can forgive. Please get this message out to the
newsgroups for it is very important. I have nothing to do with AW
anymore...I guess it took 2 years of a juvenile center in Kansas to get that
through my head but please get this apology out to the public of AW.

Message to all from M A T T

Oct 8, 2003, 11:29am
LOL did I say it was real or other wise? And yes it was sent to my authentic
email address, I just posted it, I think you missed the concept of it,
perhaps your I.Q. is less than -75.....jeese lighten up and get a grip
dude!!!
MrBruce
[View Quote]

Message to all from M A T T

Oct 8, 2003, 5:29pm
would you like me to forward the email and string to you to prove your
wrong?
MrBruce
[View Quote]

Message to all from M A T T

Oct 8, 2003, 5:35pm
here's the proof its not made up.
Date: 7 Oct 2003 19:40:29 -0000
To: A1CTWorld at aol.com
From: MATT at JUVENILE.KS.US (Matt)
Subject: Hey MrBruce this is M a t t!
X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT: 0

MrBruce
[View Quote]

3.4 495 upgrade? whats it for?

Oct 29, 2003, 12:54pm
I received a 3.4 build 495 upgrade today, what is the upgrade all about?
Came here to see if Bill posted anything about what it fixes or what feature
may have been added but I see no info. Anyone have a clue?
MrBruce
www.a1ct.com www.a1ct-world.com a1ctworld at aol.com

My rant...

Nov 6, 2003, 4:12am
Seems to me that A!!CT world tried to be the new Alpha world (the one that
AW would not create), trouble is A!!CT's land mass is limited, but we gave
the AW community everything they asked of for Alpha World, but very few were
willing to take advantage of it, because it's privately owned. By the way
A!!CT world also has the largest object path available in all of AW. Try
visiting it sometime and look around and see what we've done with it.
MrBruce
[View Quote]

My rant...

Nov 7, 2003, 4:35am
Anything that runs of the AW registered browser is AW related, Brock just
needs to grow up and stop harrassing me because we allow kids like himself
in our world. He rants on about kids but forgets he's one himself and hangs
out in a world called awTEEN, I see no TEEN in the name of my world,
therefore its not a world for 13 year olds we have alot of adults as well.
If Brock has so much hate for teens, then he must have a very low self
esteem for himself because we all know he is one and acts like one. It's
funny how no matter what I say here in this forum, even if I say Brock's a
nice guy, he has to come back with some hateful personal reply towards me.
And A!!CT it seems is never allowed to advertise in a AW related news group,
but its OK to advertise any other worlds events, whether its AW world or
not. How can one spam a AW related product on an AW related forum? It's
people like me who help pay the bills at AW and I do not sponge off free
land in AW or AWTeen to make my community. Trust me Brock if you owned AW,
you'd love to have the money I've shelled out on it so far, you have no
idea.
My last word to you Brock is if you think you can do better, put your money
where your mouth is and do it. But I do not think you could afford what I
have or have spent.
MrBruce
[View Quote]

My rant...

runs a for 'profit" path and world hosting service, therefore hes spamming
when he advertises his business.
A!!CT world is a prduct of AW.Inc like AW world or any other world owned by
AW, infact the license refers to that A!!CT is infact a piece of software
licensed by AW.Inc. and is owned by AW.Inc Therefore its not spamming.
Heartfall world hosting is not a product of AW nor is it licensed to AW.
True A!!CT is not the size of AW world, but thats because A!!CT is a world
bought from AW.Inc at the price we could afford.
As for Brock running AWTeen....did Brock in fact shell out any money for
AWTeen while he was running it? If not then whats your point? I said for him
to put HIS MONEY where his mouth is and do better than me.
I'm the head of a community, but I put out a lot more than the sum of a
$6.95 a month cit to build what I have. And I can change things in my world
to people's liking quicker than requesting it from AW.INC for AW world or
AWTeen.
MrBruce
[View Quote]

My rant...

Nov 7, 2003, 6:41am
LOL... Bowen I hate to admit it, but your not such a bad guy after all, I
like your response. It made me laugh my butt.rwx off :D
MrBruce
[View Quote]

My rant...

Nov 9, 2003, 2:42am
Man I had no idea you were that jealious, my God this is terrible to say the
least.
MrBruce
[View Quote]

My rant...

Nov 10, 2003, 4:44am
I promiss you I won't Brock. But tell me, if you feel everything I've done
is so wrong, why don't you show me the right way to do it and I'll follow
your example...how's that?
MrBruce
[View Quote]

My rant...

Nov 11, 2003, 4:12am
That's the best suggestion I've heard in a long time and I agree :) Now back
to discussing what can make AW world (as well as the whole program) be more
attractive and satisfying to all ;)
MrBruce
[View Quote]

Can someone contact TENGEL?

Nov 8, 2003, 11:40pm
Can someone contact tengel and let him know his world server is messed up
and no one can access the world server or any worlds running off of it?
Be grately appreciated!
MrBruce

For those who cared A!!CT and MrBruce bid you fairwell!

Nov 14, 2003, 5:55am
Whoa, well hard to argue a few truthful points!
MrBruce at a1ct.com
[View Quote]