john // User Search

1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  43  |

VRT

Jan 27, 2003, 7:38pm
Do it yourself....lol

Work out:

The computers time from GMT

Take/Add the valid amout of time off/on

Take off THREE hours

VOILA!!! VRT!

[View Quote]

3.4 vb sdk

Feb 1, 2003, 9:05pm
cout & cin

ROCK
!!

IOSTREAM.H FOREVER!

[View Quote]

WILL EVERYBODY SHUT UP

Feb 6, 2003, 7:46pm
WILL EVERYBODY SHUT UP WITH YOUR STUPID LITTLE ARGUMENTS ABOUT PEOPLE DYING
AND THAT "WHY SHOULD WE BUILD A MEMORIAL FOR 7 PEOPLE" AND WARS AND STUFF.

WHY DO YOU ALL NEED TO ARGUE? WHAT IS IT... THE PEOPLE WHO ARE WILLING/ABLE
TO PAY FOR CITS STILL ARE A LOAD OF ARGUING, IRRITATING MORONS?

WILL EVERYBODY SHUT UP

Feb 6, 2003, 8:13pm
*SORRY* but everybody everywhere is arguing!

[View Quote]

WILL EVERYBODY SHUT UP

Feb 7, 2003, 9:07am
I posted this because I didn;t realise that the newsgroups were designed for
fighting and arguing.

I thought they might be to discuss aw and maybe help people with questions
and queries. And I also thought it was a place to post information and not
somewhere where every bit of information posted is contradicted or put down.

[View Quote]

Query on comwrapper

Feb 24, 2003, 7:24pm
R i c h a r d made 1 a while back:

news:3e180875$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com

[View Quote]

Query on comwrapper

Feb 25, 2003, 3:01pm
Lol!! I can't atcually do a query w/o being in global mode (using
AW_Cell_next) but I can help with any other qs.
[View Quote]

Query on comwrapper

Feb 27, 2003, 6:08pm
It does if you want to find objects in the world

[View Quote]

Query on comwrapper

Feb 28, 2003, 8:31pm
No, listen.

To list the objects in the world when the bot logs on, it needs to query.
But global mode registers all object events, just not to start with to show
ALL objects.

[View Quote]

Re; Tw is a hacker (dont knwo iuf first post worked)

Mar 8, 2003, 10:02pm
Du er ikke dum!

:-D

Takk, Takk.

[View Quote]

teleport.cgi script?

Mar 22, 2003, 6:03pm
Erm which universe is it?

[View Quote]

teleport.cgi script?

Mar 22, 2003, 6:32pm
Heh... that site... did you see it?

CITIZEN SDK

AW PROXY

I think ENCRYPTION!

:-D

[View Quote]

teleport.cgi script?

Mar 23, 2003, 7:47pm
Heh first time I saw site :-D

[View Quote]

sdk.awavataryaw

Mar 27, 2003, 10:00pm
I'm using AwSdkOcx5... no comments.. please.

Anyway... sdk.awavataryaw when facing SOUTH returns -1789 or something like
that... now I know this isn't possible since they're 360 degrees in a
circle. So whats the problem with it?

PayPal IPN and subscriptions

Apr 4, 2003, 8:21pm
Which universe?

[View Quote]

PayPal IPN and subscriptions

Apr 8, 2003, 4:02pm
see http://www.activeworlds.com/help/uniserver.html then... no need to know
programming :-) You need to make changes to the ini etc

[View Quote]

Query5x5 VB AWSDKOCX5

Apr 6, 2003, 2:22pm
How do I query a 5x5 area using sdk.awquery5x5

Query5x5 VB AWSDKOCX5

Apr 6, 2003, 9:41pm
Where? can't even find it by searching?

[View Quote]

Query5x5 VB AWSDKOCX5

Apr 6, 2003, 9:55pm
K, finally located at
news:3d2a043a$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com

[View Quote]

Query5x5 VB AWSDKOCX5

Apr 7, 2003, 9:38am
NOOO... i need AWSDKOCX5 not that one :-(

[View Quote]

Query5x5 VB AWSDKOCX5

Apr 8, 2003, 11:21am
what website? maybe you havnt noticed but grimmsoft.com is GONE

[View Quote]

Internet Explorer

Apr 11, 2003, 9:49pm
I know this is kind of off-topic for SDK NG but a lot of VB programers ougta
be here :-)

I was wondering how to make an Internet Explorer plugin? (Like adobe
acrobat)

Internet Explorer

Apr 12, 2003, 9:23pm
111-1111111 works as well i think

by looking at several of mine & experiments its anything for first 3 and
then a multiple of 7 afterwards (it must add up 2)

[View Quote]

Internet Explorer

Apr 14, 2003, 3:34pm
Bowen... 1 q... what does this have to do with trying to make IE Plug-ins?
LOL!

[View Quote]

Internet Explorer

Apr 15, 2003, 9:30am
ah! lol!

;-)

[View Quote]

Grimmsoft AW SDK OCX 3.4

Apr 15, 2003, 1:49pm
Erm... whats gonna happen here?

Maybe somebody else should take over from him and make both dll/ocx if he
can't any more?

:-O

Grimmsoft AW SDK OCX 3.4

Apr 15, 2003, 3:20pm
Ya before or after grimmsoft.com went?

[View Quote]

Bingo Bot

May 9, 2003, 1:25pm
I have uploaded my first attempt at a bingo bot:

create name bingo-BOARDNAME-who
create name bingo-BOARDNAME-1 to 24

1>5
6>10
11>15
16>20
21>25

Above is a "diagram" of board setup..... numbers going from LEFT to
RIGHT, TOP to BOTTOM

http://www.3d-reality.com/private/bingobot.zip

Bingo Bot

May 9, 2003, 4:40pm
Please tell me what ya think :-)

[View Quote]

Bingo Bot

May 20, 2003, 3:46pm
Bowen, gah! I have no need to provide the stupid runtimes over a 56k modem
when I am releasing it free w/ source code.. stop being ungrateful!

[View Quote]

1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  43  |